• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's Sprite Shop- All Things Spriting

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Welcome to Cosmotone's Sprite Shop!

I make sprites for people. I can make VS. Sprites, Back Sprites, Regular Trainer Sprites, Pokemon Fusions and anything else like that for the most part.

Rules/Guidelines
  • Follow all PC and Pixel Art rules!
  • Keep all critisism constructive!
  • When requesting a sprite please specify what kind you are looking for. It can either be a fusion, trainer sprite, back sprite, VS. Sprite, or complete package. (see examples below)
  • I can take three requests at a time. You may be stuck on the waiting list if there are too many people.
  • Please fill out the form located towards the bottom of this post when you are requesting!
  • All sprites will be found in the thread.
  • If you don't like your sprite, please tell me. I will gladly change it!
  • I would really like it if you gave me credit, but it isn't mandatory. Don't claim as your own though
    [*]If you have not been active for over a month by the time the sprite is started then you will be crossed off the waiting list!
Now for the real stuff!

Samples
VS. Sprites
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Complete Trainers
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fusions
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In Progress List
Tricko Postponed due to inactivity
Vezon Dash
Ninja Paladin
Gostaras

Waiting List
Gostaras
Happiness and Misery
DaEpicTrainer
SavingRaven
NV
Outkin

Form
Name:
Type of Sprite: (Complete Trainer, Trainer, VS. Sprite, Backsprite, Other)
Description: (Describe how you want your sprite to look here!)
Generation: (Only needed for backsprite)
Urgency: (On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most urgent)
Other: (Anything else you want to tell me!)

Now Hiring! PM me if you interested.

Last edited:

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Can I have a VS sprite that fits the Avatar?

Clothing: A cape like Lance with a black shirt. Make it look cool.
Hair:
tTjGP.png
With a baseball hat with "M" on it.
Skin: Regular color.
Accessory: Holding a Pokeball.
Pose: Any.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I would like to have a VS. Sprite please.. I would like to place it in my Avatar.... =3
I want the sprite looked like this....

Spoiler:

Clothing: Normal

Any pose will do... Thanks... Oh and can a B/W Bellossom Sprite be right beside him? And can the background be green? Thanks!!!! =D

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
picture.php

picture.php

Pick which one you like better... Remember to give credit!

Ummm... Can the hair be jet black, the purple on the hat be a little lighter and maybe even a different pose? Oh yes, the image I was referring to is on the left.. not the right.. I see that was confusing.... My bad.... =/ And can it be looking at the right with the Bellossom on the right? I'm really sorry... =/

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Could you help me with this?

Im trying to use pikachu as the character in my game edit.

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
I need a pikachu version of each, like i need the poses of him throwing, and the hands, as well as the hands with the pokeball.

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
You have a better chance then I do lol, just know that the hands and stuff need to be proportional to the pikachu i put first, so the arms will take less space then what your given

Edit: If you need all of pikachus back sprite poses I can provide.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
picture.php

Is that sprite a little better?

Umm... Could you remove the neck part so it would look like a shirt or something and make the V part of the vest larger and the arm pointing a little smaller? Also can the Bellossom be perched on the arm? You could make the VS. Sprite a little bigger, just enough to fit the avatar if the Bellosssom can't fit inside the frame....... I'm really sorry if I'm too picky... =/

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Hello, you know that Trainer you made for me eariler? Could you make a Female counterpart? (I guess that would be considered a full trainer) I want her to have the same kind of outfit, leather, boots etc, but I want the hair to be black with red streaks. And good job with the shop btw :P

Back