• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
being on here is getting more and more depressing for me, I'll come back in a few but until then I'm avoiding this place mostly until I figure out what's wrong with me.

:(
Gonna miss you droomph.
I wish I knew what was wrong and could help.

Though you'll be missed and take as much time as you need. Hope to see you back soon cause you're cool.

Years
being on here is getting more and more depressing for me, I'll come back in a few but until then I'm avoiding this place mostly until I figure out what's wrong with me.

I'm gonna miss ya, my fellow Tier 4 Supporter. :(

Remember you have lots of friends here so come back soon.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I might leave for a while, because work is getting caught up on me since I've been lazy. Really.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I've decided to come out of retirement (at least for a little while), mostly to provide my coverage of the 2012 US Presidential Election.

(After seeing Hikari return here recently, I took it to thought that I probably should return, even if it's only for a short time.)

Years
Hello, this is Mii-kun speaking.
I've decided to come out of retirement (at least for a little while), mostly to provide my coverage of the 2012 US Presidential Election.

(After seeing Hikari return here recently, I took it to thought that I probably should return, even if it's only for a short time.)

Hi Mii-kun, nice to see you back!

Guess my early return from a LoA and the US Election also prompted you to come back... and there are now less trolls now.

Have a fun comeback!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello, this is Mii-kun speaking.

Hey Mii-kun welcome back for a bit. Even if it's temporarily it's good to see you back.

It'd be cool if it was not just temporarily , but that's your decision.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey, I'm probably going to be gone for a while.

I'm putting it in spoilers because it's an extremely serious thing and might be gross to some people.
Spoiler:

But I'll be back in 1-2 months tops, maybe even earlier. :)

I'll miss you guys!! :)
I can't wait to come back to see you guys again.

Bye everyone, and once again, I'll miss you guys so much. :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

I'm putting it in spoilers because it's an extremely serious thing and might be gross to some people.
Spoiler:

That sounds horrible D: Hope everything will go well, and hope to see you back soon!

Years

Spoiler:

Woooooo now that's scary, but Hikari wishes you all the best and remember PC will be here when you get back. ^__^

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years

Spoiler:

It may not mean anything to you, but I'll pray for you okay ? :)
See you soon !

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I just wanted to say I'll be gone from now till Sunday night for a school camp and other reasons n_n. I'll miss you guys while I'm gone, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can :D.

-Rainbow :3.

Years
I just wanted to say I'll be gone from now till Sunday night for a school camp and other reasons n_n. I'll miss you guys while I'm gone, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can :D.

Well, good luck on music camp. Hikari misses you, but remember PC will be here upon your return.

(At least you'll be returning at the same time Diab_Low does!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Oh, you'll be missed, Sophie~ Have fun at camp & I'll here at PC when you return~

~Mid~

Cadence

Spitfire
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Back early.

Diagnosed with loads of mental disorders and I'm fully deaf. ;n;

TheMrQuit

Egg: It's going to hatch soon!
Years
I'm going to leave for some time, because i'm having lots of problems these days, but I'll be back soon enough.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Welcome back, Cadence.

Ah, I see. I hope you do as best you can with what you have, and enjoy your stay around.

VM me if you'd like to talk or anything~ <3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well I'm off for a while. I don't know when I'll be back, but I definitely will be back. But for now, I feel I've lost my grip on my life. I haven't been studying well, I barely go outside, I haven't worked out in a while, and finals are approaching. I also need to actually get a job instead of blabbering about looking for one.

So yeah, I need to get my life in order and it might be two or more weeks till I can come back. So guys, see you when I do! (:

Back