• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally joined after a year of viewing.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh goodie! Welcome at last! Which ROM Hacks did you have your eye on? Personally I mostly play games like Liquid Crystal and Ash Grey, so, I guess I really should update my ROM Hacking directory... myah. Still though, I'm glad that you're enjoying the hacks and I hope that you're going to be enjoying the rest of PC!~

I'm Dragon, the mod of this board, so, if you have any questions about the forum in general, you can come ask me anytime! And I hope that maybe we can become friends and chat sometime! Still though, don't be shy on getting to know some of the members here too; they're the best! <33

Haaaaave a blast, and see you around sometime! Have a beautiful day too~~

Years
After lurking for a year? That was kind of what I was like on Marriland for a while, haha. But that's beside the point.

Anyway, i'm not a ROM hacker myself, but it's what PC is most well known for and a lot of people join for it. But there are several people here who will be willing to try to help you with whatever you may look for here. (:

Years
Definitely a good time. :) Welcome to the forum, ugtgrime! We have a lot of awesome hacks but also many other things to do so you're in a good place for pretty much anything. Please do stick around and ask away if you need anything, yes?

Years
I'm very late to this thread given how many already responded, but hopefully you can fit one more in here. Great to see you by the way, Ugtgrime!

Sadly I'm not a hacker either, but the others have got that section covered thanks to the mention of its wide range of hacks to try out, and maybe you might consider making your own hacks? There's other things you can check out as well, since we're more than just hacks so explore and see what else takes your interest.

I don't have much else to leave here, but good luck and I'll be sure to see you around!

ugtgrime

Lomax
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've had a little play with glazed and dark rising 1 and 2 and at the moment I'm looking for one that offers physical/special split with first 4 gens(5 +6) are even more welcome though. Are there any progressing hacks like that at the moment?

Also I've been considering buying a 3DS for quite some time now and was wondering how do Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire stack up against the previous games?

Last edited:
Years
Oops I'm a little late but I still want to say hi sooooooo welcome to PC Grim! Lol sorry if you don't like the nickname Grim. It was the only word in your username that is a word :P.

A whole year of lurking!?!?! Why'd you wait so long? I hope it wasn't because you were nervous. You really shouldn't be. We're all friends here! :)

So you're into the Rom Hacking section. Are you thinking of making your own hack or is it just playing them for now? It's crazy that you've played DR 1. That hack is so hard. I eventually just gave up on it lol.

Anyways it's nice to meet you and see you around!

ugtgrime

Lomax
Years
At the moment it's playing them so I can get some ideas and also I enjoy a game where I can complete the pokedex. But id eventually like to learn how to do some rom hacks of my own.

Back