• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Kind of hard if you include the MMOs o3o Those things are dead or expensive.

Also, I second your playing the AA games so yeah. Can't make me play Final Fantasy since I've already played most of the main ones and don't have the consoles for the others >:3

Edit: Mya, I've been thinking about changing accounts entirely just for something different. And while I know I have a bajillion backups, there are two other names I like that aren't yet taken.

Anyways, if I do do this, it'll either be to Sewaddle, or I'll make an account called Fakir or Ahiru Tutu is really getting to me but I love these names anyway so yeah. But I'm not sure because I dun wanna confuse people ;;

...Also just realized Ahiru would be perfect for me. It means "duck" in Japanese. At least one person should get this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
...Also just realized Ahiru would be perfect for me. It means "duck" in Japanese. At least one person should get this.

I get iiiiiiiit! ♥

/played Tree of Tranquility for the past few hours. again. yay. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Akiseeeeee <3 /doesn't help that his seiyuu voices Xellos

Welp, I couldn't go without making an alt. for a year. Made "Ahiru"; now I just gotta find Tutu screencaps, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I still need to play some more FFs myself, I wanna play FFX again though so I can actually finish it this time around.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd love to get on PO. But guess who's in class right now ;;

/that said, I'm still on here and hunting for PT screencaps; might give up and just use pre-made icons though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Speaking of class I should probably head to it. I just hope it's not going to be too terrible getting off the campus. I spend like... ten minutes trying to find a parking space this morning. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I finished Princess Tutu; so sad now that I'm done ;; ...Except I plan to rewatch it in English now o3o

Now to download the OSTs and get those icons!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I thought All countries except Amurica has Football as their national sport. o3o

Football as in Football or Football as in Soccor? xD
What is it over here in the states, Baseball?
I DUN PAY ATTENTION TO SPORTS D:

Oh, I did play some more FFXIII today. Um . . . it wasn't as bad. The battle system is still meh compared to ones like in FFVII:DoC, but once you get used to it it's . . . tolerable, lol.

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

Finally finished making a theme for this account, though tomorrow I'm gonna make a similar theme on my main o3o Will probably make a few adjustments too so the bottom text + the sound tag fit all three icons perfectly. Also someone please pay plenty of heed to the title tag that accompanies "pair".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back