• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Well, guys, I'm going to leave PC for a while, because of my parents.
They want me to go to Singapore with them, I don't want to but I can't refuse.
I'll miss you guys and I hope this trip to Singapore will be fun.

I think I'll be back around 20th April or earlier, see ya guys, see ya PC.

EDIT: Also, if I posted after this and before 20th April, that means my brother's messing my account lol.

Aw, see ya George. Hope you enjoy your holiday and PC will be here when you get back.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
To be quick, This is gunnerpow7 and I am planning to switch accounts with this one. If anybody wants to refriend me, that would be aprreciated and if anybody would be kind to transfer all of my emblems, that would be cool.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
well guys 2013 has been a bad year for me here at pc and nothing is going in the right way. all these nonsense that i need not know and care about, all i know now. and just screw it.

so ill be gone for a month or probably two. maybe ill drop by once in a while but with invisible on. and vms ill rarely reply to so dont bother to vm me

so kay bye guys

I was wondering where you went, felt empty on PC. :( Goodbye for now mid. Good to take things off your mind and I hope to see you back whenever you feel better. PC will miss you.

EDIT: Also, if I posted after this and before 20th April, that means my brother's messing my account lol.

See you later George. Have fun in Singapore and we'll see you when you get back!

To be quick, This is gunnerpow7 and I am planning to switch accounts with this one. If anybody wants to refriend me, that would be aprreciated and if anybody would be kind to transfer all of my emblems, that would be cool.

Already refriended you Gunner!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
mmk i decided to return to pc waaaaaay earlier, but wont be as lively as ever. ill be erm... well, i rather not say but yea, i guess im back in business

so yay :)

Years
mmk i decided to return to pc waaaaaay earlier, but wont be as lively as ever. ill be erm... well, i rather not say but yea, i guess im back in business

YAY MID YOU HAVE RETURNED!

I knew you couldn't stay away from your friends at PC... just like when I attempted to go on hiatus several times. Glad to have you back buddy! I bet the PC Battle Server missed you too...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

YAY I REPEAT YAY MID YOU'RE BACK

Glad to see you back bro! Everyone missed you so much! Please stay on till the end of time. <3

Treecko

Years

Yay! Glad to have you back so soon Mid!! Hope that you can stay as long as PC's around cause you're one of the best users on here. We missed you.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

See ya George.
Have fun in Singapore!! come back soon!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'm leaving this forum for a while, just a while, maybe a couple monthes, I'll still post, but I won't be as active, I'll probably work on releasing a demo to one of my un-pokemon games on another un-pokemon related forum, seeya guys.

Years
I'm leaving this forum for a while, just a while, maybe a couple monthes, I'll still post, but I won't be as active, I'll probably work on releasing a demo to one of my un-pokemon games on another un-pokemon related forum, seeya guys.

Aw, see ya Dradier.

Hope you eventually return to full activity on PC, dude.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm back, I've been away for just a little while.I want to get back into rpging, so if you know what's hot shoot me a link!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Hi everyone, now, I AM BACK! My parents lied to me that they'll back at 20th April. xD
I'm so glad to be here again, I can't even use an internet at Singapore. xD

Hi guize!

Years
Hi everyone, now, I AM BACK! My parents lied to me that they'll back at 20th April. xD

Hi guize!

Glad to see you came back earlier than expected.

Welcome back George!

Treecko

Years

Hi guize!

Welcome back George! Glad you're back earlier than you thought! Hope your trip went well.

Cid

Years
Welcome back, George! And Mid! Glad to see you guys back.
Oh and hey! Since we're coincidentally all server people, I'd say right on time for CommDay, too! I hope we'll see you all there. :D

Years
i am leaving

hi guys i am leaving for a week though only some people know me like cid,hikari 10 and cirno but i will try to came online for 1hour some days. buy guys have fun.

Username_9138

Hay. So not a lot of you know me from when I first joined up about a year ago, but since then I've sorta drifted away from PC and all of its sheer wonders. :disappoin I felt it wouldn't be appropriate to just get back on, so I came here to receive my free warm welcome. I wish to receive it immediately and squander it within five minutes. Then I will lock myself in my room and cry about it for forever. Thanks!

~TWK

Back