• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Runasutaru said:
*Pokes the whole SHC*

Yes, this time it IS me, not just some random invisible member lurking in here. Just passing by to say hi and all, that I am STILL alive and that I will only be 100% back and active when D/P comes out, or if I get a Pokémon game before then or something. I´ll stay here for some posts to see how you guys that know me react to this. XD

Well, if you go to Neopets, you will be able to find me around there quite often, so not all is lost!

So, how´s everyone been doing? Nice catches, any Missingno pop by in Ruby or Sapphire?

Now, for the ones who don´t know me...
I´m Runasutaru and I´ve been a member of the SHC since September 2005, nice to meet ya! I went on a kind of hiatus because some months ago a person got into my house and stole my bag which had all my Pokémon games in it, along with the GBAs, so I don´t have much of a way to play it except for ROMs, but ROMs don´t catch my attention nearly as much as real games.
I had two Shiny Tentacruel, both of them female with the ability Liquid Ooze, their names were Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu, and it is from that reason that I have the avatar and sig banner you see right now.

So, with my best compliments and wishes of luck, see you in the next posts! ^_^

*Lurks around for a bit*
Welcome back, Runa! If I ever happen to find a shiny Tentacool, I'll name it Jyrvakiryu in honour of yours. (If that's okay with you... o_0) I think you should see if you can't dig up an Emerald game or something, since D/P are still probably a ways off. (With Emerald/Leaf Green/XD, you have access to all the Pokémon!) We'd like to have you around.

The Butterfree I'm using as my avatar is recoloured from a D/P screenshot, in case you were wondering. And as far as news goes, new catches are about the only excitement you'll see around here. (Pathetic, isn't it?) You'll be able to make out any new catches from our cards. (I really can't remember when exactly you were around last, and whether or not I had Politoed at the time.)

Pokemon Trainer Jonny said:
I was just randomly fishing in the SZ On Leaf Green.
And Found
Im amazed that I caught it.
Good job! Dragonair's an awesome shiny with those gorgeous golden orbs. (I was actually debating whether or not I should've evolved mine.)

~1856 Treeckos. There's a good chance we'll get a ginormous thunderstorm, so I may not be online, but I'll probably still be hunting.

Years
I was thinking of doing that, but then, I'd have to go and spoil them on myself, seeing what their fully evolved forms look like as shiny (in order to decide which one to go for) and, thus, seeing what their fully evolved forms look like. It'd also take time away from being able to simply enjoy the games.

Maybe I'll get both and use one for resets and stuff.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
More Treecko Hunting, no Shiny Treeckos...

Anyways, I wonder how many new Pokemon are going to be in D/P because I want some more dark or steel types!

P.S. I hope they make a breakdancing Pokemon! <(^_^)>

P.P.S. 50 posts and they're all in the SHC. w00t!

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
King Kobra said:
More Treecko Hunting, no Shiny Treeckos...

Anyways, I wonder how many new Pokemon are going to be in D/P because I want some more dark or steel types!

P.S. I hope they make a breakdancing Pokemon! <(^_^)>

P.P.S. 50 posts and they're all in the SHC. w00t!

<I>Kobra<I>
I agree in the more dark and steel type! There are only like 13 of each. Anyway, no luck, mostly from not trying. (I'm still e4 training) I love your new sig, MetalMario. "The best Pokemon RPGs since sliced bread." I will also get both, but one at a time. ex.Beat game on Pearl, get Diamond.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Yay for my Shiny Scizor avatar! <(^_^)> I love Shiny Scizor and I really want one, anybody know an easy way to find Scythers fast? Is breeding the best way?

P.S. Treecko hates me.

<I>Kobra<I>

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
am i in? im very confused right now

edit: i just caught another guy

suddowudo

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINY CHARMANDER IS MINE!!!(It's about time too)

King Kobra said:
Yay for my Shiny Scizor avatar! <(^_^)> I love Shiny Scizor and I really want one, anybody know an easy way to find Scythers fast? Is breeding the best way?

P.S. Treecko hates me.

<I>Kobra<I>

You can buy Scyther from the GC in FR, but if u don't have that, u are stuck with breeding being the fastest way.

And everyone, guess what? I FINALLY CAUGHT ME A SHINY CHARMANDER!!! I was at D'MoneyBoi's house, and on our way there, I was moaning to my GBA SP "plz be shiny, plz be shiny..." over and over again, and when I least expected, in his room, a female shiny charmander was smiling in all of its "shining" glory. It is Timid, and it IVs are all right(I'll use the average, if I use the max, it says it has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def, and 30 in Speed) :

HP:26
Atk:15
Def:22
Sp.Atk:10 :(
Sp.Def:25
Speed:20
Not too bad, I just wish SAtk, was switched with Special Defense. Any nickname ideas?

Oh, and the Trainer ID i got it on is 43750, no matching numbers. I got this ID on the 13th of this month, so I am hopeful that this ID has a strong connection to my hidden ID....

I AM SOOOO HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D
anyone got nickname suggestions? I gotta change my shiny TC and sig!

Edit: I also found that i have been SRing for 11 weeks, since I started SRing for charmander since April 3rd. Wonder how I got 8 weeks...

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Hey...yeah,I got a Shiny Ledyba a while ago and now it is a level 38 Ledian
(It's orange*yay) :)

P.S. I'm not lyin' about this(just in case you think i'm lying or somethin') OH $#!*
Oh...right how about Sp.Switch?

Last edited:

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Jake said:
am i in? im very confused right now

edit: i just caught another guy

suddowudo
awww, no!!....
I officially despise you..I was 'secretly' soft-resetting(and still am) for the sudowoodo on battle frontier:s...
... and when I get it, I'm going to nickname it sudowoodo', in reference to the pokemon* from the TCG...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No luck today, I hunted for a shiny Vulpix on Leaf Green and fished for a little while on Island 2. My mom played for longer than I did though, I kept my nine year old cousen out of her parents hair by watching Card Captor Sakura with her. V(^_^)V *sweat drop*

Welcome to all new members! Congradulations on all shiny captures! (Unless it was an Absol, then I hate you. This does not include shido-kun.)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Proof of my shinies

Here are my shiny Pokemon. I used my gameboy player on my game cube so I could get better pictures of them. Btw, I am still resetting for shiny Torchic. Over 40 hours so far! (I'm disabled so I sit around a lot) No shiny Torchic yet. Maybe soon... I hope! RUNA! I know you don't know me, but I read all the posts I missed while I was away this past year and I really enjoyed yours. I wish you would come around more often. Btw, I am kimonk on neopets. Ok, I think it's break time.. I am going to play Emerald for a few hours. (instead of restarting Ruby for Torchic)
Kim

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Sorry i havent posted in a while...s[pent a few weeks getting in tune wuth my new DS :D.
Shamefully i havent gotten any new shinies lately :( but i spent so long working at it... but luck is lock and patience is everything in this game...i dont have time to read the posts since i was last on but i thought of aq great slogan for the site "do you feel luck, punk?" :) hope that helps and hey i might aswell get back to hunting...my pokemon crave attention.

what i need is some advice on my shiny magnemite. like what moves to give it :D see u later guys and gl hunting and anyone who has got a pokemon lately that is shiny then congrats to you :)

C YA LATER
JIRACHI TRAINER

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Akidatheart said:
Here are my shiny Pokemon. I used my gameboy player on my game cube so I could get better pictures of them. Btw, I am still resetting for shiny Torchic. Over 40 hours so far! (I'm disabled so I sit around a lot) No shiny Torchic yet. Maybe soon... I hope! RUNA! I know you don't know me, but I read all the posts I missed while I was away this past year and I really enjoyed yours. I wish you would come around more often. Btw, I am kimonk on neopets. Ok, I think it's break time.. I am going to play Emerald for a few hours. (instead of restarting Ruby for Torchic)
Kim

Wow, u r super lucky. Your shiny Latios has a Modest nature, that is really good!

BTW, D'MoneyBoi took some pics while I was at his house, so I will ask him to upload them ASAP. I am not sure how the quality will be, however.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well congratulations on your new Charmander Meleemaster! Charizard is such a cool shiny!

Well i have some good news! after not encountering a shiny for A YEAR i've finally caught a new one! whil EV training Blastoise near Cerulean City i found...

wait for it..

A shiny Rattata!
pkfrlgsh019.png
i managed to catch it with a luxury ball ^_^ Heres the stats:
Level: 8
Sex: Female
Nature: Naive
HP: 24
Attack: 16
Defense: 12
Sp.Atk: 9
Sp.Def: 10
Speed: 19

It has full IV's in attack and speed and looks as though it has HP water

I shall try and post a blurred picture of it later *goes off to EV train it*

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, nice catch. But this charmander is the first one I have captured since I last caught my shiny Pelipper... two years ago. Even though this charmander is my second shiny, it is more important to me than my Pelipper. Oh, and if u plan on not evolving your Rattata, you can name it something like Goldie!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey, hunters!! just wanted to update you all! well i finally caught my shiny mudkip!! actually, i restarted the game again for no reason, hunted for a few minutes, and there it was!!! it was only the twelfth mudkip i ran into!! i was just randomly hunting when, that pokeball popped open, and mudkip cried, and stars flew everywhere!! ^__^ it was a male with a rash nature! im gonna train it into a strong swampet and catch more shinies!! ^________^!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Congrats on the mudkip! thats rather lucky!

well as promiced heres the (rather blurry) picture of Rattata
ShinyRattata.jpg

Sorry about the size, if its too annoying just tell me and i'll put a link in its place

you can just about make it out XD i'll do what others have done and throw them onto Colosseum and take pics, they should be much clearer, im about to EV train it so you never know maybe a shint Zubat will turn up while training in speed

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Wow, u r super lucky. Your shiny Latios has a Modest nature, that is really good!

Really? I know I should pay more attention to natures but I just don't quite know how to figure what is good and what is bad. I mean, I know how to look and see what each nature does but.. figuring "oh yeah, this one needs more sp attk so it needs this nature"... I need an advisor for such things. Any volunteers? Also need a volunteer to tell me what evs to give my current shinies and tips on how to find the right pokemon to fight to get the evs right. Help!
Kim
P.S. Come on shiny torchic, be there! 46 hours and counting. :)
Edit- Congrats to Yami and Tha Pkmn Prodigy for your new shinies!! *does the coolest shiny dance ever*

Last edited:
Back