• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Darkrai Bashful lv40
Shaymin Naive lv30
both box 17.
and the item is griseous orb.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Mufasa, use my lv100 fc and then I'll come back in there with my ev'ed fc for the orb!!

I'm interested in yourShiny Slowbro Shiny Shuckle Shiny Miltank Shiny Heracross Shiny Aerocadtyl and Shiny Drilbur Lv 10 Serious CMT when you have the chance plz :)

As for you, you need to go read the rules for my shiny's, you obviously missed them!!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Mufasa, use my lv100 fc and then I'll come back in there with my ev'ed fc for the orb!!

As for you, you need to go read the rules for my shiny's, you obviously missed them!!

Well sorry but I did read your rules, but I could not understand them because they're too cluttered and for the most part make no sense so please tell me what I did wrong in my request

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok. i'll see you in there. :)
Ok, I'm in there but may have to leave and go back in, wifi hates me!! :(

Well sorry but I did read your rules, but I could not understand them because they're too cluttered and for the most part make no sense so please tell me what I did wrong in my request

[post=4855519]Post #8. Sunday Shiny GiveAway Section Please!!
[/post]​
Make Sure You Read The Rules For This Section, They ARE Different!!

What does that say??
My shiny's are only GiveAway!!

EDIT: Sorry for sounding rude, it's late and I have had a VRY long day of aggravation!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
so sorry. i have like 3 of your fcs and i thought i had the lv100 one already...
sorry bout that...

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
well I did look over your thousands of rules and Please!!es and I see that you would trade Drilbur Lv 10 Serious for a legit shiny you don't have so am I able to trade for this shiny or not thanks for your time anyway :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
It's alright Mufasa, just register them all if you plan to trade with me longer than a month!! :)

lol i have them all except the events, hack check (which i'll need soon), and the white fc (dont have 5th gen so dont need lol)

thanks for the pkmn btw :)
do i wait in the room for the item?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
well I did look over your thousands of rules and Please!!es and I see that you would trade Drilbur Lv 10 Serious for a legit shiny you don't have so am I able to trade for this shiny or not thanks for your time anyway :)

A thousands of rules??
There are only 10 you idiot, don't come to my shop any more, cause you DO NOT know how to read at all!!
Rudeness Gets You No Where!!

lol i have them all except the events, hack check (which i'll need soon), and the white fc (dont have 5th gen so dont need lol)

thanks for the pkmn btw :)
do i wait in the room for the item?

Sorry, must have posted at the same time!!
But not any poke can hold the orb, so let me get a giratina from a game for you!! :)

Last edited:

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Dont insult my intelligence by calling me an idiot so far everyone on PC has liked me and not been rude to me the way you have I simply asked if you would trade me Drilbur I was not trying to be rude if you thought I was then sorry and btw thousands was an exaggeration and also i've had a college reading level since 5th grade so thank you and GOOD NIGHT and nowhere is one word just a heads up

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Sorry, must have posted at the same time!!
But not any poke can hold the orb, so let me get a giratina from a game for you!! :)

ok cool no prob.

hey i was wondering if you have the event celebi to unlock the ilex forest event. i just need to borrow it is all.

Back