Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Sexuality

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old November 25th, 2013 (02:00 PM).

Nature: Jolly
I'm bi-sexual, but have never dated a girl and am currently engaged to a guy. Perhaps because I've never really been with one, I'm very intrigued by females and thoughts of flirting with them. My fiance is actually perfectly okay with me dating around - we actually both had a mutual gf over the internet once, but there wasn't anything physical there really - but I'm really short and slight and have huge confidence issues that mostly prevent me from trying.

Also finding a girl who wants to be romanced when you're already engaged presents its own issues. x3 All in all I'm mostly content, but sometimes end up pining to try the other side. Girls are intimidating. :I

I can't say for sure, but I think I'd have a preference for post-hrt, pre-op transgendered girls. Not because I have a preference for "dudes" - I know they aren't dudes - but more because I have a preference for that type of lower body (post-hrt because I like melons, heh)? That might just be familiarity talking though.

I've also noticed I pay a lot more attention to a girl's appearance than a guy's when considering them in terms of whether I'd date them. Like, I have a tendency to be more shallow with females though I wouldn't not date someone nice just because they didn't meet them. I'm also highly interested in romance and the concept of romancing strangers.
Old November 25th, 2013 (02:27 PM).
Wild Duck Pokémon
Gold TierCS

Nature: Impish
I'm straight as they come but I like weird things. So I guess it balances out :p
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)