• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
It's on purpose, male character also changes into blue.

The clothes? Or are there also things missing from him as well?
After seeing that for the first time it kind of scared me actually. It goes from cute girl to total nerd in one action... :P Kind of creepy... And yet everything else works just perfectly. Like the running and hopping. Even gliding (apart from the reverse-colour reflection). I just don't see how the surfing part wasn't fixed when everything else works properly. That's all.

View attachment 67035View attachment 67036
View attachment 67037View attachment 67038

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Guys gliding is not working for me at all I taught it to my charazard now when I go the edge of the second city in the second league it just tells me a Pokemon could be flyed on here and sends me back a step what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
I'm at the seventh gym, and I didn't enter the pokemon center before going on and battling the girl on route 416... What do I do?! Do I have to restart? :/

Years
Guys gliding is not working for me at all I taught it to my charazard now when I go the edge of the second city in the second league it just tells me a Pokemon could be flyed on here and sends me back a step what do I do?
The gym leader has given you a Pilot License . Check your bag and use it just like when you use a Bicycle. You can fly now. You don't have to teach your poke to use it though

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
The gym leader has given you a Pilot License . Check your bag and use it just like when you use a Bicycle. You can fly now. You don't have to teach your poke to use it though
Thank you very much I will try it when I get home.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2016
Great hack! But I have a few questions. Is there a town map? And is there a walkthrought somewhere? And where do I find surf and fly's HM?

Last edited:
Years
Great hack! But I have a few questions. Is there a town map? And is there a walkthrought somewhere? And where do I find surf and fly's HM?
The town can only be accessed inside every PokeCenter that is you cannot have it in items place. A walkthrough is being made by Cyclone GU. I wonder how much he has done for it. HM Surf is quite far in te game where a Gym leader of Lauren will give it to you at Maferney Lake's East shore. HM Fly is also very far in the game but I FORGOT its location

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
This is one of my favorites Pokemon hacks ever. It's just that some things, I wish they could be implemented:

-Physical/Special Split
-New Moves
-New Pokedex, with new entries
-Stat editing

If the game had these things in, then I would play it more often.
Or just skip my suggestions, that's cool too

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Of course we will skip those because you don't seem to get how much work all your suggestions would take.
How much work? Not a lot, in my opinion. A Physical/Special split can be done. New moves can be added also. The new Pokédex, with new entries, I did those a long time ago. Stats editing doesn't take long also. Idk what you're talking about.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Your opinion is moronic and this hack has been complete for a very long time. If you want to make your own hack, try doing that, instead of telling other people what to do on a hack that isn't even theirs.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How much work? Not a lot, in my opinion. A Physical/Special split can be done. New moves can be added also. The new Pokédex, with new entries, I did those a long time ago. Stats editing doesn't take long also. Idk what you're talking about.
Yeah, sure, then prove it and add it.
1) Physical/Special split has not been implemented for Ruby.
2) New moves need lots of repoiting.
3) New Pokédex again wants lots of repoiting.
4) New entries again.
5) Stat editing cannot be done with YAPE as it bugs the ROM.

So, please, with these 5 points... are you positive that it is really that easy?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
It can be. The potential of the human mind is limitless. Jambo51 has the ability to add 5th generation ideas into a Fire Red ROM. It still needs work, but the ideas are plausible.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Nope. Another thing that can be added, but it is not.[/QUOTE

You are ruining this hack, pls make ur own hack, bye bye, u cant do anything u dont know anything.

Hmmm...I've already am. Though, I've been working on a SSBB pack for my friend for his birthday, so idk when I would be able to release it. Cheers ;)

Back