The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2013 (08:47 PM).
SirLancelot

Nature: Relaxed
I've actually only played a few fakemon hacks but so far I've loved pokemon Sienna.
Old December 6th, 2013 (09:41 AM).
Sider

Nature: Timid
Has anyone fully translated Pokemon Vega yet? Game looks sick from what I've seen

3DS Friend Code: 3668-9185-5171 Add and send PM please!

Native Vivillon Pattern:

Certified "Keeper of TRUTH" see post #5 in my shop

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Trade Shop

Sider's Trader Review =]
Old December 10th, 2013 (03:03 AM).
GlaciaTaso

Light Platinum
The best hack ever
Old December 11th, 2013 (04:49 AM).
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Modest
If is a game with fakemon, I would simply say Pokémon Vega. Normally, I don't really enjoy with fakemons in a whole Pokédex, but putting a small nummer of fakemons like in Ruby Destiny is okay.

But Vega is very different. Most of the fakemon looks nice, I liked the starters (especially the grass starters, they are cute) and the legendaries (they look majestic). Even it's Japenese, I have enjoyed the story and the many twists. The music was very good and fits the atmosphere und the region was really snowy. Team Dark Hole (D. H. for short) is a cool villain team and have very good battle themes. Some of the puzzles are, however, very difficult.

The same is with the predecssors and the successors, but I'm not thinking playing Altair/Sirius. I have tried Procyon/Deneb and they have a even better tileset. But again the battles are very difficult, so this ones are a worthly challenge.
Old December 11th, 2013 (06:30 PM).
MewtwoHero

Nature: Quirky
When it comes to story line and event, I think Light Platinum and Victory Fire are the Best. Specially Victory Fire as it has Mega-Evolution in it. Besides those, Pokemon Ash Gray, Pokemon Shiny Gold or Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Glazed version are pretty awesome hacks.

Sponsored Links