• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
I have a question...I cloned the shiny Tyrouge I have...evolved it to Hitmontop and it was shiny. But I'm not sure if I evolve it to Hitmochan if it will automatically be a shiny.I don't want to waste money for more proteins and stuff if it won't.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Um... Cheating of any type doesn't count towards the club's shinies, so that won't help our dex.

As for which one you think looks better, the choice is entirely up to you, I don't have a preferance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Well, the only way for me to get Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee now is to clone Tyroge..well, I'll do it for my own benefit...

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I think you could breed it if you wanted more... But I haven't played GSC for a long time.

I haven't found any new shinies lately, in fact, the only one I have is claydol. But I'll keep searching, hopefully I'll get one soon.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
howd you clone it in fr lg? or are you playing silver?

sgm trust me u will get another shiny the force is with you eheheh

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
SkinnyGreenMan said:
I think you could breed it if you wanted more... But I haven't played GSC for a long time.

I haven't found any new shinies lately, in fact, the only one I have is claydol. But I'll keep searching, hopefully I'll get one soon.

Your right...forgot about that...well, if and when I get the shiny tyrogue from the egg and evolve it to Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, I'll tell you guys...then it'll count...right?

EDIT: SILVER

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
:lol: you read my mind. I already evolved my remoraid (gonna update) but still working on Magby.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
I caught remoraid the other day, trained it a bit at the elite four...then trained it more today, and it evolved!

No don't have lg/fr

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
the threads in my sig and the request threads i created and the rate the thing above fun stuff

edit: so gm wot bout u?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
WOAH! Just found a shiny Mr.Mime! I was training Magby in KANTO and found it! Hope I catch it! wait a momemt please!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hes talkin bout silver he hasnt got those games yet read the posts you missed

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pokeX maybe some1 in this thread could do your club banner