• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I betcha I love shiny ponies more than you... And shiny Latias more than you. *shot*
Lol Fufu I wish you buckets of good luck on your Ponyta hatching (I don't think it has any cool egg moves but go ahead and try to make it more individual). Hatching may take a very long time so I hope it'll pop out soon for you. ^_^

I miss my shiny Weedle from Crystal... Where are they in? *looks on psydex* Gog skadskfcsa I don't have a Leaf Green to insert with anymore. D8.. Uhh could try running blind in Viridian Forest gah. Or go back to the original plan. Or come up with new ideas? What is easy yet fun to hunt? T.T

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Bah shiny radaring on my DS is near impossible and so frustrating! I've managed to get up to a chain of 21 which I think is rather good for the state of my DS screen. So, the hunt for my secret shiny will continue! I think its definitely a shiny no one in the club has gotten so far.

I may start EV training up some mons for a competitive team for when I eventually get Wifi.

There's nothing that I want to SR for, MM and DS already have Rotom, which I would have gone for and Shiny Legendaries just don't interest me, are there any other shinys that you can SR for in Diamond?

Congrats on the Roselia Kratos, I guess I'll be adding that to your card? :P Remember people, you have to have 30 posts in the club before you can get a card, so I won't making one for you DawnFanBoy just yet.

Good luck all.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think the best shiny of all time is the Shiny Milotic. What do you guys think.

To be honest, I just do it the old-fashoined way, staying up til 10 at night searchign every piece of grass to find a shiny

NOW SEARCHING FOR: A Shiny Magikarp (Red Gyarados !)

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow.

I just realized how much I miss my shiny Rapidash from my Silver version.

I believe I will start breeding for one as soon as I get a few more shinies (via the PokeRadar) on Diamond. I'd rather not chain for one because I'd really like for my shiny Ponyta to have some sense of individuality. By breeding for it, I can get egg moves for it (Individuality Mark # 1), and it'll be the first shiny I ever got through hatching. And just because I love shiny Ponyta so much, I might chain for it, as well.

But I have to get ungrounded, first. Wah.

Good luck on avenging shiny rapidash! I also want to avenge some of my GSC shinies, unown for the most part, and also krabby, magikarp and metapod (first shiny ever). Krabby and metapod will be easy through chaining. Magikarp and unown will be an actual challenge.

Bah shiny radaring on my DS is near impossible and so frustrating! I've managed to get up to a chain of 21 which I think is rather good for the state of my DS screen. So, the hunt for my secret shiny will continue! I think its definitely a shiny no one in the club has gotten so far.

I may start EV training up some mons for a competitive team for when I eventually get Wifi.

There's nothing that I want to SR for, MM and DS already have Rotom, which I would have gone for and Shiny Legendaries just don't interest me, are there any other shinys that you can SR for in Diamond?

You can SR for eevee (though most people will just chain it) and also drifloon, and spiritomb if you've done the underground 32 people thing. Damn I want to go for spiritomb, but giratina doesn't leave me alone. As you can guess I'm still Sring for giratina. Also mewtwo still. For no reason I also did some random Squirtle SRs yesterday on my seldom used FR2. Lol no luck yet, good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
O hey guys umm I still cant find my Emerald version and its not under my bed :/

But hey I found a shiny pokemon today!!! And its not Roselia:( but its better!

I found a shiny Pidgey using pokeradar for the swarm pokemon!!! I first found a normal pidgey then decided to shiny hunt one. Then after about a chain of 21 I got it. I feel great that I got im but kinda sad I dont have Roselia:( Here are its stats as a Pidgeot.
Modest Nature
Male
Hp: 158
Atk: 87
Def: 91
Sp. Atk: 93
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 112
Ability: Keen Eye

Edit: So because I lost my shinies do I not have shinies but Pidgeot? And I cant upload pics because I dont have a cam:/.

luckyCHARMS

filler
Years
  • Age 34
  • L.A.
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
can i joooooiiin?
how do i do that.

im up for battles toooo

6v6
sleep clause
evasion clause
no ubers.

4811 4568 3389

Years
well, its been a couple of weeks. i started a new game on Emerald, and i found a shiny Wurmple!! i found it the first time i played Sapphire, though, has a shiny Wurmple been easy to find for anyone else?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
The latest batch of cards are up, so go take a gander if you were expecting one.

BlazikenMaster: To join you just have to tell us what shinys you have caught.

LuckyCharms: Same to you, just tell us what shinys you have caught, and don't ask to battle here, the forums have a specific place for that.

Training up a Hippo and still chaining for my secret shiny, chain keeps getting broken by me running into patches that I can't see due to the massive black blob on my screen, its rather annoying.

Good luck all.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been SRing fir Heatran as my swarms have been quite boring and don't want them as much as Heatran. I have spent about 6 hours the past 2 days Sring. But my time is going to be cut a lot when I start school again. I failed last year so I have to pass this time or I am in big trouble.

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2007
Well I've just traded mews for some legitamate shinies. I now have a Squirtle, Beldum and Spiritomb to the addition.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I don't think those shinies will be accepted.
Were they traded to you by a real life friend or over the internet?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
How did you chain the Magikarp? It is impossible to chain using the rod and while you are surfing. So how did you chain it?

Back