• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Funny screenshot from my game Pokemon Sienna
denqco.png

Must resist the arguement of wrong name
ALso, you should install the correct fonts.

So I've been working on something...
Spoiler:

I am making a Pokemon World Tournament Script. (Or at least trying.) This is what the bracket looks like right now. I just need to add text for the names of each trainer. The contestants are randomly selected. This is the Kanto Leaders Tournament.

Looks pretty legit. <3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Some random screenies from the RMXP game (with Essentials) I'm working on. EN/FR dialogue available. Up to second badge is done :)

Spoiler:

Hmm... What's that silly Brendan up to, I wonder.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Your screens look nice Yusshin! I do think you went a bit overboard with the tall grass though. XD

Hey, thanks :D

and the region is called "Floran" due to the massive amount of natural green. That means trees, grass, flowers everywhere!

And though some people might disagree, I have small patches of grass in towns where wild Pokemon come out (night only). Usually Plant, Bug and "Urban" Pokemon can be found in them at night + they don't block paths; they just grow as an extension from a route beside walkways, since it's to be seen as a gradual change into an urban setting. Seems more realistic to me than all low grass, anyway.

There aren't any in cities, though. More like rural communities.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I think the speech bubble looks good, not so transparent that you cant read the text, the perfect balance - good job!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
It looks great! I like how you kept the classic text box yet changed it up and made it transparent. NIce job:D

Thats what I did with the text box I use except I was less creative than you.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
CdFGROO.png

Lavender Town from my game Pokémon Blaze Red.

Ohh, it is very interesting
I love the fog you made, it really adds to the creepy ghost atmosphere
also, I personally think the pokemon tower should be the gym, it just makes sense to me
I really like what you've done though! good job

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
also, I personally think the pokemon tower should be the gym, it just makes sense to me

Weeeell, seeing as Lavender Town doesn't have a gym, I don't see why Pokémon Tower should be one...
But Thanks anyways!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015

Pokémon Tower was a dungeon in game.
Changing it to a gym would be stupid, and would need to get rid of a gym, and make a new dungeon to balance it out.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Oh, I never saw that tile for the pokemon center before, but I have seen it a lot recently and at first I thought it was a gym, haha

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
f59aa44c0c84fa8c414be0daeb5566c8-d61yg87.png

Just a cluster of screenshots from my game.
Pretty much the entire intro sequence.
From Game start to getting your first Pokémon.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Great looking screens, Varion! Love it!

Showcasing my signature's screenshot for my game Pokemon Amber.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years

I like that, I think the tiles are awesome, Its makes me almost wanna start developing pokemon games again. I say almost because I know I won't be able to get my hands on some of the awesome tiles you and a few others are using.. If those kinda tiles were public I would definitely start developing a pokemon game again...

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years

I have to say it looks really good, i like the colors, except the road is oddly placed
you have it 5 tiles, and then you shrink it to 2 tiles, you need to balance it better so it looks nice
also the edges of the mtn tiles should not be mtn when the tops are evidently grass; this is not gen1, it should be fixed

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I like that, I think the tiles are awesome, Its makes me almost wanna start developing pokemon games again. I say almost because I know I won't be able to get my hands on some of the awesome tiles you and a few others are using.. If those kinda tiles were public I would definitely start developing a pokemon game again...

I do believe alot of those tiles are actually public.
All ya really got to do is search ''pokemon tiles'' on dA, and scroll down and find a heap of tiles which are public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back