• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love it. It's a great idea, working with your name. Set out well, and the font and size is the same as my defult posting text. 8/10 the Tirtouga looks a little random.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
I would prefer it if the banner blended with the music player better in an inverted U shape but other than that I like the signature. Nice and light.

8/10

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
The lines on the Swellow are kind of rough, and I don't really like the box around the sprite. You name is cool, but the white background is pretty boring.

6/10

Also, signatures can be good without CSS :P

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
-EDIT- You ninja'd me... Well, I like your signature, very clever way of navigating. Though it seems just a bit plain, I'd give it... 8/10.

o3o

Years
It's just an image, and some text. The image is not the best quality; the text is also just the default font/size/colour and not very interesting to look at. Maybe saving the image as a PNG onto Tinypic or Imgur would improve the quality. 5/10

Years
The spacing between the pictures is oh so slightly off, but it's a good sample of images and the hover over effect is a nice touch. I like the colors, too. 8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
1/10

A. It's just text.
B. Because it's just text (i.e. no shadow or glow or any sort of fancy-dos added to spiff it up), the rating drops quite a bit.
C. Also, because it's just text I'm a lot less lenient on grammar. This is an example of a grammatically correct alteration (at least in my eyes):

They say that every day, three species from the world disappear... I wonder how many are created...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
1/10

WHAT IS THAT?! |: That actually scared me. ;; It's a low quality picture & awful! The text is kinda bland and boring.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
As expected from you, it's quite a masterpiece :3
Well done colour scheme, editing and CSS. Although the layout itself is simple, it leaves plenty of things to look at, while still being good balanced.

It leaves virtually nothing to ask for. Virtually.
Now, that the CSS is black while everything else is left dark blue sooort of bugs me. It won't lower the score, but if it was the same colour, it might look better. 10/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
@kagan2: Whoawhoawhoa that quote was from X-Files? /how did I not remember it; it really has been a while sob

@pokewalker: 9/10 The CSS looks good, Swellow looks good; the only thing I dislike is an unidentified black thing at the bottom of the sig. (it's sort of below Swellow's right wing /being the left in our perspective).

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
Roswell: Yeah it is.From the episode ''The Host'' and 9/10
dragonomega:Sorry if I scared ya! :P .The monster(Flukeman) is from X-Files too.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Really low quality image, plus I dislike Leaf! >: Also, you've spelled opponent wrong... 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back