• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
This is my first time RPing on here, I don't have much experience aside from D&D (tabletop, not online) and is this based of Rosario + Vampire (kinda seems that way a lot)?

Name (first, middle, last): Wolf Sterben
Nickname: 2-Tails
Youkai: Kyuubi

Human:
Spoiler:

True Form: For lack of being able to find a picture (so many Naruto pictures) and lack of drawing ability; He looks like an over sized red fox with 2 tails and small flames on the tip of the tails.

Personality: Wolf's energetic, out going, and wants to make new friends. He tries to always be honest, even if it'll hurt the person but he usually ends up being brutal about it. He's always looking for a good laugh, even at another's expense, but he doesn't know that sometimes what he does it bad or wrong. When something has him down he doesn't show it except by giving little hints about it with side comments. Contrary to his family's beliefs he thinks Fairytale is a horrible organization.

History: When Wolf was growing up he had a lot of pressure put on him from his family. His family consists of his father (9 tails), mother (8 tails), twin brothers (8 tails both age 22), and a younger sister (4 tails age 12). His family is known for their power, but he is the runt of the group. He received his first tail when was 6, which was 2 years longer than the average for his family. By the time he was 9 he had gotten into a fight with his sister - who already had 2 tails - he was pushed to his limits which unlocked his second tail. The stress was tremendous and put a huge toll on his body and he still lost. After he recovered his family started to push him with violence and insults hoping it would strengthen him, but all it did was make him weaker. At age 14 he started to go into a depression when he met a beautiful kyubii with whom he fell in love with. She would always say warmly "Be how you are on the inside. Not who they want you to be. The man on the inside is who I love," but eventually she was forced to move away. Nonetheless he decided to become who he was on the inside. Because of everything that had happened, and his lack of new tails he was shipped off to Youkai Academy to become stronger..... or learn to blend in with the society his family planned on destroying. Since he lacks power every body in his family - and even some kyubii outside of his family - call him "2 Tails".

Dorm: A

I hope i did alright =3

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RealMrFaceMan-:D The new guy is joining my friend's RP! PinkSapphire is the GM of course, I'm Co-GM. I looked over your SU, I'm not sure how much Kyuubi's we have so far, but you're accepted!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
RealMRFaceMen- your history is actually too short, so i actually shouldn't accept you, but since this is your first time RPing online i will see it trough for once, so you're accepted. And you took the last spot as Kyuubi by the way.

Kyuubi spots are full once again!

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
I added on to my history in an edit and I made the text red so the edits are noticeable. How do I join the rp itself? Do I just go post in there and go along with the flow of events? Thank you for accepting me =3

Sapphire Rose

Years
RealMrFaceMen- Wow... That looks alot better :) you join the RP by just going to classroom, the RP has already begun, so perhaps you can pretend that you are late? You are in Dorm-C so one of my characters, Kiba Ray Hiroshi, is your homeroom teacher :)

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Alrighty, I'm starting color guard this year so I'll be on late at night (around 9 tomorrow) but I'll post often. And got it thank you ^_^
edit: I'll post tomorrow, is everybody in the same classroom? I'm just trying to make sure, I don't wanna seem utterly noobish.

Sapphire Rose

Years
No, every dorm is in another classroom, dorm A is in classroom 2, so i guess your character has to head there.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Okay people, right now the first period is over and everyone has 30 minutes break, after these breaks i will tell ya to which class the dorms have to head to for their next class, have fun~

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm changing Nerina from being a red head to being a blonde :3 I think blonde suits her better.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Once class starts again, will somebody start an interaction with Wolf in whatever class I happen to be in so I'm not that one awkward guy that has 1 post and does no RP'ing what-so-ever?

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Name: Ayana Crest

Nickname: Aya

Youkai: Catgirl

Appearance: If one would take a close-enough look on Aya's almond-shaped eyes, the first thing they'd notice about them is how cold and blank they appear to be. The cherry-red irises don't seem to be doing much of a good job with giving them color, but it's not their fault; Aya's eyes have always been emotionless since birth. When looking at her from a far view, the most noticeable thing about her would probably be her long, straight, silky black hair that reaches up to her waist. She barely bothers to tie it up, usually due to laziness, but when she does, it's held in a high ponytail with a plain black scrunchie. She also has full-bangs that cover up to half of her forehead.
There was a point in her life wherein she got teased for being small, but that was when she was a mere child; now, she proudly stands at five feet two with a not-too-fat-nor-too-thin body figure.

Aya's style of dressing up is rather simple: she often dons a designed shirt along with short shorts or even a skirt; moreover, the colors of her top and her bottom wear are always a match (like yellow plus orange; white plus pink, etc.). No one has ever seen her in jeans because she rarely (or actually, never) puts a pair on due to her hate of heat. It is also for the same reason that she doesn't wear rubber shoes; instead, her footwear is either sandals or doll shoes.

When in her youkai form, the most apparent change is not only the formation of her eyes (they become slanted and a little wider), but also the color of both her sclera -- they turn into a brilliant emerald green. Like other catgirl/boy youkais, Aya gets cat ears as well as cat tail -- which are all colored in gray -- in her form; in addition, her hands turn into paws (also in a gray hue) with short-but-really-sharp claws. She could have made them longer, but they don't look appealing to her.

Personality: No one really knows why Aya's eyes couldn't show any emotion, and neither does she. Don't get her wrong, though; she's not the "emotionless" type. While Aya can be rather cold to people, it doesn't take long for her to warm up to anyone, especially when they're cute… or if they like cute things like her. She is, after all, a bit childish and wouldn't mind spending most of her time playing around with cat toys or friends. One should still be careful about joking around in the form of teasing: Aya is quite sensitive, so she's pretty much easier to upset than please. Then again, it's hard to tell when she's hurting already, since she prefers to keep her problems to herself, and those emotionless eyes don't help in letting anyone know what she's truly feeling.

Well, at least, that's how she is in her youkai form.

When in just her human self, Aya is a bit more serious and confident, making her seem more mature. She keeps her cold attitude to prevent people from getting close to her, as she's scared of being abandoned once they find out about her "other half." She still has that fondness for cute stuff, yet will try hard not to show her excitement because she doesn't want anyone to see her soft side. Deep inside, all Aya's asking for is acceptance. That and true friends.

History: Ayana has lived most of her life in the streets, like a lost kitten. Her parents left her there for a reason that she will never know for sure, but she can only guess that it's due to her half-cat blood. Did her eyes also have something to do with it? Were they so emotionless that they thought she'd become a monster? Those questions played around her head for quite some time, and the only thing that managed to let her forget them was her adoption. A nice old lady saw her wandering around the city, looking for food, and didn't hesitate to take her home. At first she was rather fearful, always shying away whenever the fully-human being would approach her; it took reasonably long before she started feeling more friendly and confident.

A few years after she and the old lady got along better, Aya was told to attend a school that was for people like her. Of course she was against the idea, since she didn't want to be separated from the only person who showed her kindness as well as love, plus she wasn't sure if she'd be able to make friends even if the students there were half-bloods; but as a sign of respect, Aya agreed. When the time came for her to say goodbye, she promised she'd come back once her school days are over. Unbeknownst to her, the old lady died right after she left.

Dorm: C for cat.

... It looks a little too short, but IDK, I hope this is okay.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@SD- feel free to interact with Sapphire, she's in the forest, she just ran away from the crowd lol.

Skittish- nice SU ^^ but... Ofcourse you need to add a history :3 two paragraph's... ^^;;

Sapphire Rose

Years
@KobaraX- if you haven't noticed yet, alot of RPers in alot of RP's aren't posting so some RP's seem dead, but they aren't, same with Dorm-C. It's not dead, but it seems like that.

RPers are not postig during the finals at school.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@SD- feel free to interact with Sapphire, she's in the forest, she just ran away from the crowd lol.

>.< Maybe later! Our characters in other RPs always interact with each other. I just need some other character to interact with.

Is there anyone my character, Ryuu, can talk to?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
>.< Maybe later! Our characters in other RPs always interact with each other. I just need some other character to interact with.

Is there anyone my character, Ryuu, can talk to?

Yesh, feel free to start an interaction with Wolf. If you interact he shall interact back :D

Back