• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Aaaaaaw D: it's unfortunate to see you go x.x
nimbo's right, it takes more than 80ish posts to settle on PC and get used to it.
I hope one day you'll come back ^^
Good luck wherever you're going ^^

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You have only been here for a month! Really, you should try to check new places in the forum and try to meet more people. I'm sure there are many boards you haven't checked yet!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Aww why? Yeah, you should just keep posting more and I'm sure you'll get into it soon. I know I had that feeling when I was new but now I'm here everyday and made tons of friends! You can talk to me if you like. I'm really nice. :)

Well even if you decide to leave officially, then good luck with wherever you go. Hope you come back!

bigjon357

Hi pokepeeps! im back and looking for battles!

Hi im Bigjon357. i just registered about two weeks ago, but went to africa for a week on vacation. Im home now and looking for battles/trades Does anyone want a headsmash arron? its egg form so its not been touched. Please post on my profile for more info. Thanks

Treecko

Years
Hi im Bigjon357. i just registered about two weeks ago, but went to africa for a week on vacation. Im home now and looking for battles/trades Does anyone want a headsmash arron? its egg form so its not been touched. Please post on my profile for more info. Thanks

Hey there welcome back from Africa bigjon! That's sounds really fun and I hope you enjoyed your time there.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I've decided to stick around a bit longer and see where things go.

That's really good to hear. Hope you can enjoy PC now and that your experience here is much better!

Skull Kid

The One and Only
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I returned after a 4 year absence lol. Hoping to get more involved in the community this time around, I was pretty young and noobish.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I returned after a 4 year absence lol. Hoping to get more involved in the community this time around, I was pretty young and noobish.

4 years? Wow, that's so long. Welcome back to PC! Many things have changed, but we're still the old PC! :D
I have you stick around here again. :3

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

Wow! 4 years? I'm sure the site looks really different to you since you have been here last lol. Glad to see you came back to PC, always good to see old members return. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. Hope you stick around!

Everyone, I've decided to leaving my semi-hiatus state and return again to PC's activeness.

Welcome back, again :3

I will be inactive from PC until my Internet connection is fixed and stops glitching out ill be back

Bleh, I hate glitchy internet connections. Hope you get it fixed soon! See ya around~

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Zylas - Same Guy; Different Name

Hi, Clumzy here, or how some of you may know me as, ClumzyTrainR13. I recently decided to change my name from ClumzyTrainR13 to Zylas, due to Zylas being my trainer name. It also just sounds a lot cooler :) . I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or on some other sub-forum, so I'll assume it's here. So to any of those people who might know me, here's a notification ;)

Treecko

Years
Hi, Clumzy here, or how some of you may know me as, ClumzyTrainR13. I recently decided to change my name from ClumzyTrainR13 to Zylas, due to Zylas being my trainer name. It also just sounds a lot cooler :) . I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or on some other sub-forum, so I'll assume it's here. So to any of those people who might know me, here's a notification ;)

I like it! Sounds really cool. Welcome back on your new name Zylas.

Also nice to meet ya! I don't think we've talked before. :)

Years

I remember seeing you around, and I hope you're having fun with the new identity!

USD

I like cats
Years
Hello , I've been away from this places for ages. I was living my life but I've noticed that something was missing. Of course it was pokemon! Though I wasn't very active a few years back but I'm back

Years
Hello , I've been away from this places for ages. I was living my life but I've noticed that something was missing. Of course it was pokemon! Though I wasn't very active a few years back but I'm back
Hey USD, welcome back to PC! Aha, I remember when I said the same thing a few years ago about Pokémon missing from my life, and that's why I joined here. Hope you stay active too!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello! As you may or may not have noticed, I have had been inactive from PC for the past few weeks or so but have not announced my leave beforehand, so my sincere apologies for that. Things in life such as studies and my finals which are coming up reaaaal soon have been keeping me very busy - much too busy to come on PC. I'll still be quite inactive till I am able to finally get enough time to go online, but things should get better after my finals. I'll be joining in some of the PC Get-Together events though! I haven't forgotten, so you'll still see me around! Have a good day people! c:

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello! As you may or may not have noticed, I have had been inactive from PC for the past few weeks or so but have not announced my leave beforehand, so my sincere apologies for that. Things in life such as studies and my finals which are coming up reaaaal soon have been keeping me very busy - much too busy to come on PC. I'll still be quite inactive till I am able to finally get enough time to go online, but things should get better after my finals. I'll be joining in some of the PC Get-Together events though! I haven't forgotten, so you'll still see me around! Have a good day people! c:

Aw. Well, your studies are more important. Goodluck with your finals and hope to see you back soon (:

Years

Aw see ya gurl, but do remember exams are always important and PC will be here when you get back.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Sooo, uuuum, I've been more or less gone since I left the staff.

Supposed last time I was around much I used the name EntwinedSilence, but I was mostly around as Drew for a good amount of years. Anyway, I woke up this morning and went "I wanna get active on PC again". lmao

So I'm back around for now. :3

Back