• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Technically, Gavin didn't ask for any recompense when they made the deal, so Elene owes him nothing. ^_^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yes, sexual harassment...using the doll, show the Court where the Vampire blackmailed you. d:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene hasn't bitten anyone since this game began! On-camera, at least. The shower scene was cut.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wow. Leave the OOC alone for roughly a day, and... Wow. Your conversations are all maddening and confusing.

Batman can't be a race; every time they have a kid, his parents die. There can only be one.

Scrappy Doo? Birch Prease. I am nobody's mini-me. And if anyone says otherwise? "Let me at 'em! LET ME AT 'EM!!"

One hug? Are you guys holdin' out on me?

No one loves me...?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
*hugs wolf* there you go!

I'll be making next post tomorrow. Let stealth Eva commence!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Batman can't be a race; every time they have a kid, his parents die. There can only be one.?
Actually, the problem with that plan is that Batwoman is gay. Look up Kathy Kane and Renee Montoya. (Love those two)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Not enough love in this thread.

EVERYONE.

MASSIVE GROUP HUG!!

*Hugs EVERYONE*

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Wow, I get back and there are like 2 entire new pages of posts. Time to complain! (Not really, I love these OOC conversations. Also that's SD's job.)

Hurry up with Frio's punishment! He can't cause trouble in the office -_-

Also I got this down, scooby style
Wolfofeve: Scrapy Doo
Geras: Scooby doo
Mach: Fred
Shiny: Shaggy
Lil: Daphny
Genevieve: Velma

(Not 100% accurate, thought close enough)

Let's get going gang!

Oh, so JUST because Yorick is a werewolf that means I have to be the DOG?!?!?! That's discrimination! And I am totally okay with that!

Seriously though, I approve of this so hard. So badly? So much? This has a high level of approval.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
My latest post featured the prince of Avarice, Mammon, and this is all I could think of while I wrote it:
Mammon_Machine.png

And for those of you who haven't played this game: Play it. Now. Or later. Whenever's fine, really. Just play it.

Back