• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Oh, my, gee, an update. X3
Well I'm halfway done nearly rewriting most of the scripts. ^^ Keep an eye out for a trailer...and be on the look out for IceBlue. ~.^

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
All I can say is good luck so far with your hack-in-progress! Can't wait for the trailer!

(By the way, did you make a patch before? Just wondering, as I saw a ips file when I looked in the file place [the clip on the right of the thread] and it seemed to be gone. Bah, whatever)

From,
~TheRoad

(EDITS) PS: Thanks for letting me know, Hiccup. (Why is there another website that claims to have it as well... I don't remember the name though, so please don't ask me. It's probably another one of those pallette hacks) Adios. OK. Don't read any more. Bleh.

Last edited:
Years
TheRoad, I think you are thinking of Jeremy's Pokémon Crystal pallette hack, also named Ice. I also found a really old beta somewhere. The only thing changed was the pallette and the first town.

Anyway, I can't wait for the trailer! Keep it up Jeremy!

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2006
Love the hack sweety! ^^
Please keep it updated sweety. ^_^

*hugs.*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well I'm nearly 75% more of less done with it sweeties. I'm not sure I can work on it as much because of school. ><;

Just be patient sweeties. =3 XD

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Cool, you're closer to completing it. School is a bummer isn't it. Keep up the good work though. Btw, are you still gonna release the trailer? I've really been looking foward to it.

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
Years
Jeremy; This looks really awesome!!
I'm not really a G/S/C fan myself but i'm defenitely gonna play Pokemon Ice!!
I really can't wait for the game to come out and I hope it's soon!!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Oh, I didn't mean to sound like I'm trying to rush you. Take your time. This hack has been in progress for years now, so I know it'll be a great one.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Wow, three years. I guess GBC is really hard to hack (scripting must be extremely complicated, right?).
And, you are doing this alone, Jeremy? Anyway, even though I dont it's necessary, I'd like to wish you luck!

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2006
Yay! He's almost done! Please take your time though, my sweety. ~.^

*Hugs.*

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2012
Hey Jeremy I´m watching for your hack since over 1 year and I´m glad that you´re finished soon, how´s is it going at the moment??
I think it is the best Hack ever and the most exiting.Your hacking-sklills are amazing. Wonder how the the story and the new events will be.
I´m also looking for iceblue there are some really good ideas.

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
omfg "sweetie" im getting the authorities onto you.

LOL just kidding, good luck on finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back