• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
In version 0.33 you can only use one healing item, that restriction is gone in Beta 0.4.0 if played in normal mode.
OH. Well problem is potion is fine but other item are not use it in battle. So I want this update to allow all healing item can use in battle. I tried again on .4 version but only potion can work in battle. But other items are not. So that is not fair. I like this hack, but I dont like cant use other healing item in battle.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Oh right I try to evolve a Gligar but It seems the system doesn't work, I train it in the night and holding scope lens but just don't work you need an especific level??? (my gligar is level 39)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Can you please set the experience gaining to default (as it was in original GSC) because there aren't much rematches so the only way of training hard is in the grass and as my pokemons gain level they get less experience so please set it as default. And if possible then can you make lucky egg available in stores?

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
- Glitches : - the game reset after a Tentacool activated Clear Body
- When I use Shadow Claw on damp Psyduck the move behaves like a low base power multi-hit move...
-The Damp's Psyduck bug is fixed, but... how do you know that acted like a multi-hit move? I surprised!!
-Checking the Clear Body routine I cant find errors. Any other information you can provide me, the move that you used or if was wild pokemon?

Onix does not evolve into Steelix when it levels up holding a metal coat.
Oh right I try to evolve a Gligar but It seems the system doesn't work, I train it in the night and holding scope lens but just don't work you need an especific level??? (my gligar is level 39)
This problem is fixed, wait for the new patch. Thanks for reporting

OH. Well problem is potion is fine but other item are not use it in battle. So I want this update to allow all healing item can use in battle. I tried again on .4 version but only potion can work in battle. But other items are not. So that is not fair. I like this hack, but I dont like cant use other healing item in battle.
It has long wanted to do change the system of objects, but nobody had said anything I forget.

-The berrys definitely only be used outside of battle or held.*
-Healers HP items may be used only used 1 in battle.*
-The objects X and healers status may only used 1 per battle.*

*I dont Know if apply this changes in the next update.

Can you please set the experience gaining to default (as it was in original GSC) because there aren't much rematches so the only way of training hard is in the grass and as my pokemons gain level they get less experience so please set it as default. And if possible then can you make lucky egg available in stores?
-The game is planned for don't training many pokemon at the same time, if you do, the experience divided among all obvious decreases.
I can maybe change a little the Pickup Ability for give you Rare Candy more frequently.

------------------

The next version with the fixed reports maybe will posted in the spanish threat tomorrow, but I'll tell here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
-The Damp's Psyduck bug is fixed, but... how do you know that acted like a multi-hit move? I surprised!!

Well...it hit the Psyduck 3 times and displayed the message that it hit 3 times...

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Update

Beta 0.4.0 + Many New Stuff

There are many things that had not shown, so I leave the summary of the most important. Highlights include the new experience system, the option difficulty, the new money loss formula , that in total there are 224 abilities (96 unique) and now abilities are available through the 'stat-box' .

It is also worth mentioning that in the main post I add documents that enrich the gaming experience with information of new objects, MT, attacks, learnsets added, etc.

... So we started!!!

• Changes in the Pickup Ability. Now any pokemon can have Pickup as ability and not just Zigzagoon and Linoone. Depending on the level of the pokemon the found items may vary. Every 20 levels is a table of different items:[/b]
    Spoiler:

• New distribution of evolution stones by region. Along with the new evolutionary methods, this is the list of items needed to complete the Pokedex.*
    Spoiler:

• New Wathers Berrys . With the implementation of the abilities at the battle system, the weather become an important part of the strategy, so to give a boost to those pokemon that benefit from their weather abilities (Swift Swim, Chlorophyl, etc.) I created 4 new berrys that carry equipped and hit by your opponent are activated leaving a weather, however can not be carried by any pokemon. Here the description:
    Spoiler:

• Glutonny has a new effect. To complement the fact that new Berrys are only compatible with certain types, the ability "Glutonny" takes the following effect: "Glutonny can activated the Chuva, Sonnen, Sabbia and Eis Berry regardless of the type required."

• New Berry System. In a game of second generation is recurrent go through the same route more than once, however despite your experience grow, the berrys you find in the trees are the same, so I decided to create two 2 new types of BerryTrees, which have different 'in-game' colors to differentiate:

Trees by Badges.The berry depends on our badges, the more you will have more useful. This system is only available for Berrys that recover HP.
    Ramdom Trees. The berry can vary between 4 options of the same class, this includes Heal-Status, Climatic, Potentiating statistics, Protective and Apricorns.

Combinations of these trees are:
    Spoiler:

BerryRutas.gif

• New Items in Battle. To complement the battle system were added the following objects from games of new generation:
    NOTE: See attached document for new objects.
    Spoiler:

• Changes in moves. To promote the use of some moves has increased its power and/or change of type:
    Spoiler:

• New Pokeballs. Added new effects for some Pokeballs, mainly increased his efficiency. Some are replaced, as in the case of the Moon Ball which has been replaced by Stone Ball , which increases the capture rate if the pokemon evolves by stone, for example; and accordingly changes the Apricorns system:
    Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I think that whatever you did to fix the bugs with Damp and Shadow Claw glitched the damage formula of most moves especially the special ones...Thunderbolt (from my level 31 Pikachu with a light ball) only inflicted something like 5 hp damages to a level 33 Tentacruel.

Bulldoze and Covet work but not, Shadow Claw, Dazzling Gleam and Sludge Bomb...I didn't test each move to check what works and what doesn't...

Bubblebeam works apparently and I think also Iron Tail...
Body Slam doesn't work
Dragon Claw either
Steel Wing works
Acid Spray seems too effective for a 40 base damage move
Surf doesn't work
Aerial Ace and Giga Drain inflict too little damage
Dark Pulse doesn't work
The elemental fangs work as intended
Wing Attack also does 2 damages
It seems Swift doesn't work except during critical hits
Moon Blast works
Poison jab doesn't
Magical leaf doesn't work either

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
I've only played this for about a day now and first of all I want to say great job :D this hack is awesome I love the sprite work

I just had a few issues so far that I've no idea whether or not they ha ve been brought up or what
1. Is it intended that eevee's ability changes the type of its attack to a random type every time it attacks??
2. I don't think the stat lowering mechanics work? I fought against a Zorua and it used leer until my defense was the lowest it could be but its attack still did only 2 damage a hit
3. Same thing with critical hits as well, i've been critical hit for only 1 damage
4. Keen eye prevented me from using tail whip...
5. When I try to talk to the girl in the house next to the pkmn center in Cherrygrove a blank text box appears and it allows me to move around but when I do my character sprite changes to letters of the alphabet depending upon which direction is input...very strange

Idk if those battle mechanics were intended for the hard mode or not, but they seem a little odd to be intended. Thanks and gl with the project it's awesome

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
I think that whatever you did to fix the bugs with Damp and Shadow Claw glitched the damage formula of most moves especially the special ones...Thunderbolt (from my level 31 Pikachu with a light ball) only inflicted something like 5 hp damages to a level 33 Tentacruel.

Bulldoze and Covet work but not, Shadow Claw, Dazzling Gleam and Sludge Bomb...I didn't test each move to check what works and what doesn't...

Bubblebeam works apparently and I think also Iron Tail...
Body Slam doesn't work
Dragon Claw either
Steel Wing works
Acid Spray seems too effective for a 40 base damage move
Surf doesn't work
Aerial Ace and Giga Drain inflict too little damage
Dark Pulse doesn't work
The elemental fangs work as intended
Wing Attack also does 2 damages
It seems Swift doesn't work except during critical hits
Moon Blast works
Poison jab doesn't
Magical leaf doesn't work either

The version 0.4.1 have a problem with the move power. Wait until i fix it and dont play.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@shinymegagengar1:
Al bugs are fixed. Thanks for reporting the girl in cherrygrove.

I shouldn't have asked you to fix damp...Now you have even more work :(

No problem, this is a test system. Maybe in a few months make a battle system updated for those who like to hack, so this is just an experiment in what I should and not should do.

The Download is updated. No more bugs in the Battle System!! (I hope)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
hrm is there any reason why my eevee is disobeying commands at lvl14? Is that like a new feature or something do I need a badge? o-0

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Could you fix the price of Water and Thunder stone ? They cost 6200 instead of 2100...

It is possible to duplicate an item by getting it stolen by a pokemon (I use Chansey with covet) and stealing it back...Since we keep the item but the pokemon gets a copy...but since it's a beneficial bug (I use it to duplicate my evolution items, eviolites and maybe later on leftovers), I don't really want you to correct it...:p

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
hrm is there any reason why my eevee is disobeying commands at lvl14? Is that like a new feature or something do I need a badge? o-0
10-15 post before I talk about the level-cap system applied to obedience and rare candys, have a look.

It is possible to duplicate an item by getting it stolen by a pokemon (I use Chansey with covet) and stealing it back...Since we keep the item but the pokemon gets a copy...but since it's a beneficial bug (I use it to duplicate my evolution items, eviolites and maybe later on leftovers), I don't really want you to correct it...:p
It's not the only benefit bug of hack, you can "discover" others ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
1. According to your documentation...Sylveon learns dazzling gleam at level 20 and Eevee can only evolve to Sylveon after learning a fairy type move (Charm at Level 20). So, how can i get a Sylveon which knows Dazzling Gleam?? You haven't even made the TM of Dazzling Gleam available in your Beta 0.4.1!

2. While using a fire stone on eevee it showed as 'Not Able' but still the Stone worked fine and it evolved. Reporting for the text shown only.

3. Can you please give details about all the eeveelutions' abilities and hidden abilities along with their description cuz it seems like you haven't added the original abilities for them. My flareon has flare drive instead of flash fire or Guts.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
Is it possible to change my pokemons ability to the hidden ability or do you think you could add that feature into the game at some point? I picked Froakie as my X/Y starter and at first it didn't have an ability it just showed a line through where the ability should be..then later after saving I checked and it has torrent, but obviously I'd much rather it have protean :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I think if you make your pokemon hold an everstone in battle they get their HA...or you could breed your Froakie with Chamber's Ditto and get a shiny baby...shinies always have their HAs...

Glitches:
1) When teaching a TM move it's possible to select an invisible 7th pokemon in our party called "?" and teach it said move
2) Disable can disable moves we don't have...My Houndoom got his Fire Blitz disabled but he doesn't have the move he has Fire Fang currently and that's what he had been using...

Question
3) Where can I get Gible and Bagon ? I remember finding them in the middle entrance of Mt Mortar but I don't see them anymore...are they rarer? Did you move them further in the cave?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
I think if you make your pokemon hold an everstone in battle they get their HA...or you could breed your Froakie with Chamber's Ditto and get a shiny baby...shinies always have their HAs...

Do you know where I could find an everstone and this Ditto? I'm still in sprout tower..I'm assuming I can't challenge the gym until I beat it

and speaking of which all of my pokemon keep getting swept by the taillow's quick attack so I'm kind of screwed at this point. There has to be some kind of glitch with that move's power

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
You can get an everstone by showing Elm the Togepi once it has hatched and you can get Chamber's Ditto in Goldenrod Dept Store...you get it by trading a Bronzor for it...

How do I evolve Sneasel ? I thought I had to make it hold a Kings'rock and level up at night but mine went up 3 level and didn't evole...i tried with a quick claw...didn't work either...

Last edited:
Back