• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dero-Dero turns a sssensational sssix

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
from everyone here at The PokéCommunity,
tumblr_mv4ck94O8o1sllmo8o1_500.gif

happy anniversary derozio
My bestie, pair, former Art & Design moderator, otaku, and sexiest of all beasts, is celebrating one hell of an anniversary! Today marks six years he's been with PC as what we all love him and know him best as (we'll pretend any other accounts don't exist. Alt? What alt?) Dero has faithfully provided us with endless hours of entertaining discussion, laughs, a few tears, and a plethora of unforgettable moments. And while he took a break from PC for his studies (so responsible! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜), we've never forgotten what our resident OP waifu means to us. <33;

On a serious more serious note, this year, just as every year before it since the dawn of dero, marks yet another moment we can celebrate such a wonderful and unique presence on PC. Dero has truly reached out and touched some of us with his contagious personality, sensational art, and his delightfully hilarious disposition. And while some things may change, the smiles you've given us and the friendships we share never leaves or fades. So lets all take a moment to wish this kid a happy PC-versary, yeah? Show some love!​
。◕‿◕。
one-piece-gif-chopper-de-shanks-erza21-visite-pandatoryu.gif

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
dero where have you been I missed you so much!

Happy 6 years, my glorious friend! You're a really awesome guy and I look forward on seeing you here more!

one-piece-cake.jpg

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Derozio, we may not talk quite often, but hey, congrats for being in here for 6 years, dude! I hope that you'll find your greatest treasure everywhere you are :)

Years
We have never really talked lately Dero, but congrats on sticking around for 6 years as a member here! Not many achieve this feat, but we love you (and of course, your beloved pair Jo aka Fairy as well) so we hope you continue sticking around for many years to come.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
DERO! I was actually say Happy birthday there for a sec haha.
Happy Anniversary to our favourite A&M Love Interest and too OP GFX person! Hope you stay here more so we can throw you more anniversary cake and waifu pillows :pp

giphy.gif

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Dero! Happy anniversary! I still can't believe my account's older than yours wow I didn't realize it's that old lol

A&M won't be the same without you around so be sure to visit more often you hear me? and thanks for relinquishing Shiroe for me mwahaha >3

Years
its okay to be late! its totally okay!

Happy late anni Dero. :'D You're a fantastic guy and a great presence in A&M especially, please stick.

Back