• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X/Y YouTube project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Hey there poké fans, with Pokemon X and Y just around the corner, I have come up with a plan that would likely get heads to turn, since I'm still in the development stages I don't want to share to many of my ideas. Currently I have myself and one other team mate. Our goal for this project is to have 4-6 people in total. Each person needs to have played through at least one pokemon game and have prime pokemon gathered up that you would want in either X or Y. Obviously owning a 3DS and having a copy of the game is mandatory. If you're interested message me.

In order to qualify as a possible team mate you need
At least one pokemon game (the more games the better)
A 3ds
To get pokemon x or y swiftly after release
A smart player
Wifi
Things that well be needed after the recruitment stage are
A device allowing you to record the game (iPhones aren't going to cut it guys)
Ability to understand the Internet
Devotion and ability to meet timeline

I really look forward to any responses, after making recruitment you well h e more information shared with yo

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm not really sure what this is or what the purpose of it is for, but it doesn't belong here unfortunately. If it's a kind of Play Through you're trying to make then you can check out the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews forum.

Might I suggest thinking this through a bit more though? Putting your ideas together and identifying the point and purpose of this little project. Right now there doesn't seem to be much of a focus for this thing of yours. Also, since we don't know much about X and Y's details, it's hard to say if we'll get to trade over any prime Pokémon from previous games to X and Y at the start. Which, I doubt will happen until post-game when we're allowed to transfer Pokémon. Plus, we don't know very much about the new Pokémon and what else there will be just yet either.

This is just a few suggestions for you, if you really want to go through with this. Might want to read the rules of the Let's Play forum as well to make sure this sort of thread is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back