• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
I'm not exactly sure who those characters are, but if I had to take a guess I would have to say they're either from Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. Anyhow, it looks very nice but somehow awkward. Perhaps you could put a space in-between each individual picture? Just a suggestion. :)

8.0/10.0

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
N64! :D
Uhm, I, uh, don't have much to say... It's a really, really bad quality, considering.

1/10.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
8/10, it looks really nice, nothing that stands out or doesn't go with the rest of the theme :)

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
N64! :D
Uhm, I, uh, don't have much to say... It's a really, really bad quality, considering.

1/10.

^lol bad quality?! please the Nintendo logo in my sig. is the same! in case you forgot the Nintendo 64 was not exactly known for having perfect graphics :P don't expect the N64 or its flipping logo for that matter to be high quality -.-

2.5/10

____
@The poster above me 9/10

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
Hmm, it's against the rules... Anyways, it's just a huge image, with a scroll bar. Not the best of quality, and I'd add an alpha channel if I were you. Not the best font for your username, and no text effects. I'd give it a 1/10.
I'm sorry if you find my ratings a bit harsh, but it's how I feel. I'm just being honest.

TY

It's Elesa, and everything matches each other like it's one pic...

Echidna

Years
I love the quote :D As I've said before. But, it's only that quote with a huge banner, and the signature overall is un-proportionally large. I'd give it 4/10.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Looks great.

The only things that I'd have changed would be thicker lettering for the links, swapping out the dotted separations with something else and fiddling with the contrast/saturation of the trainer in the background image.

Other than that though, graphically, it's sound.

When we get to the CSS though, it's a shame that the links are in fact just images and not selectable text.

I understand you probably wanted to use the custom font, but by doing things properly you can save yourself a lot of time and effort; There are ways to have custom fonts in your CSS. Even if you don't learn how, it's still better practice to not use images like that.

7/10

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
Years
O_o ......... it's just a map is there something important :( i think i gave it 4/10 because it's from pokemon LOL :P

Echidna

Years
Thanks for the feedback :D Ima bug you now, to learn how to use custom fonts. *VMs* :D

Anyway, I understand the simplicity, it gets awkward using CSS and graphically unique signatures... But what would be better would be a fragments of the map, sized-up a couple times. :) But I'm a BIG fan of GSC graphics, and I love Silver version. But still, too simple...

So I'm going with 4/10 SORRY! I feel bad saying that to anyone :(

Ninja'd!

Well, it's only huge text, describing Shaymin Sky Forme, with awkward line spacing and layout. I can't really see anything interesting, sorry :( Hope you don't take it personal :) 3/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10
I think Reshiram should be over the Start Game bar and the logo isn't greatly placed on there but it looks really nice

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Loose the user bar, put the quote at the bottom and colour the links the same colour as the quote.

5/10

To the person rating mine, have a poke around; As per PEDRO12's suggestion I added some CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back