• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 11
Floor 2: Plains
HP: 68% - EXP: 89% - Col: 1051

Too many things were on Robin's mind, too many things. He fights some «Mini-Tauros» & a «Four Eyed Frog» to ease his mind. When he fights, he feels a little better, like he was meant for this. The sensation of a battle has him excited. A battle to Robin is really a duel. A one-on-one match between two fights, a battle of honor. Misery wasn't so honorable in that previous battle, more like despicable. Speaking of Misery, when he mentioned Lucina in a bad way, Robin lost it... He still couldn't wrap his mind about it. Why is Lucina even on his mind in the first place. It's strange. It's better to dwell on it later, especially when a «Salamander Warrior» targets Robin & strikes at him. «Salamander Warriors» are a tough bunch, but that's what's so exciting about battling them. They're like a substitute with a duelist, but it is still a sword fight. A battle like this, who wouldn't want to partake in the excitement?

When the «Salamander Warrior» is defeated, a pop-up window appears before Robin.

Congratulation!!
LV UP! Robin
11 > 12​

At least now he's a little stronger than before. Robin doesn't give it much thought as he closes the window. Nostalgic on another victory, he searches the area for more monsters, but takes notice of a flat object on the ground. What is that...? Curious, he scans from his position of what the object could be. To his surprise, it turns out to be Lucina.

With the thought that one of the mafia members got to her, he rushes to her aide. When he arrives, all he finds is a sleeping Lucina. "Heavy sleeper..." Robin sighs. In an area like this, Lucina is very well in danger. Guess the sandman got the better of her.

"...Just to be safe," Robin decides to protect Lucina from here, specifically from PKers. While she sleeps for the night, Robin takes the position of a guard. If any monsters get near, he'll wipe them out. If any PKers even makes an appearance, they'll have to get through Robin first.

For the whole night, Robin guards Lucina from any threats, catching a few z's when no threat is present.

Such dedication.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ashley Leigh ― «愛の力»

Unenthusiastically Emotional

Chapter II ― Part II
"Christmas Cheer"

Urbus Restaurant > Urbus Plaza
x

"Uh...thanks for... ...Thanks for everything today... When you're ready, just message me tomorrow. We're spending Christmas together."

Ashley nodded and waved Rise off when they parted. She sat herself on the plaza bench, looking up at the bright Christmas tree, the colorful lights entranced her as she thought in silence. She continued to sip on her cola until the can itself dissolved into pixels and blew away in the wind. She paid it no mind, her thoughts enveloping her like a blanket as she slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber. Her eyes slowly gained weight and closed themselves, her head tilting to her right, and, as night settled in, she curled herself into a ball on the bench.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

NEW IC DAY:

Date: 25th of December

It's a new day for all players. Today is Christmas day and you may want to spend this day with your new or old friends. There has been an announcement though! At night a mysterious player has found the boss room on the second floor! More information wasn't given, just that the boss room's location is now added to everyone's map. Guards from the "Dark Knight" guild have offered to guard the boss room until a proper strategy of defeating the boss has been made.

This strategy will probably be made by the myserious player at noon, however, no messages have been send yet.

The name of the mysterious player is unknown thanks to the option "Hide username and\or level" in the settings menu.

Have a nice day everyone!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Chiitaa
Lv. 16 // Urbus -> Lone Tree
Col: 2000 // XP: 25% // HP: 79%

"Yeah ladies, that's exactly what I did."

"Ooooh, Chiitaa, you so-"

BRVRRT!

Chiitaa blinked his eyes open quickly. "Damn, the dreams I've been having lately." Smacking the alarm to his right, he awakens to a hazy, dark 4 AM, yawning and changing. Even the innkeeper seems to be slacking as he gives in the key- NPC or not, it has to get it's sleep, and Chiitaa had to poke it a few times before it begrudgingly took the key and said "Have a nice... Dairrble." A sign of sleepiness, even from a NPC, was enough to make Chiitaa chuckle before leaving, stars, holographic or not, still left in the sky. He checked his sent box. No... no... ah, yes, that last message.

Spoiler:

It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it was a bit cheesy, but it served it's purpose, he let out a large yawn and set off to the tree where he would meet the receiving end. A shrill whistle pierced through the windy night, and he soon arrived at the Lone Tree. Knowing that the dramatics wouldn't be spared and that he was thirty minutes early, he tried climbing the Lone Tree. It was hard. It didn't come easily. But finally, Chiitaa found himself at the top, lightly sitting near the base of one of the branches, watching out for anyone- or anything- that moved. Checking his UI, he sighed.

Five minutes.

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Aidan Starling
[Castor G]

Health - 100%
[[COLOR=#green]||||||||||||||||||||[/color]]

Experience - 25%
[||||||||||||||||||||]

Level 15

Second Floor:
Urbus Inn

Aidan awoke this December 25th to a rather unexpected message. Aidan's gift this Christmas was the wonderful gift of someone doing your work for you: the boss floor had been found. Surprised and excited, Aidan jumped from his bed and rushed to the table the group had met the previous night. As expected, the majority of the guild was already seated.

"Hey there second in command~" Azrael mocked, as though the whole group had been for a while.

"Did you guys hear? Someone found the boss floor!" Ignoring the dark women, Aidan went straight to his point.

"Yeah we all know Aidan. That's why we're all here." Arella said, continuing Azrael's disapproval tone.

"Well, sorry. I'm just excited." Aidan said cooling down a bit while moving to take a seat at the table. "So where's Bushi, he's the only missing."

"I believe he's still sleeping." Gale chimed in, handing Aidan a fresh plate of pancake. Aidan had not noticed due to his excitement, but it seemed that Gale had gone through the trouble to prepare the whole guild breakfast for the event.

"Oh man, thanks Gale!"

Aidan promptly began eating. After a few minutes, Bushi made it down to the guild's table. With equal excitement as Aidan, Bushi recreated a familiar scene.

"Hey did you guys hear? They fo-"

"-found the boss floor, year, yeah. Sit down and eat." Aidan bellowed over, stuffing his face with food. Bushi hurried over to the table, graciously accepting the food from Gale.

"Arigatō."

Weeaboo.

The group enjoyed their breakfast and once they were all done, Vulcan took stood from the head of the table.

"Let's begin talking about the floor boss. As everyone knows the boss room has been added to everyone's map. Right now a guild called the 'Dark Knights' are guarding the boss door, preventing anyone from coming in. The idea is that players will gather before the door and there people can plan on how to fight the boss. Now since Aidan has the most experience with the dungeon, he'll be guiding , us being Azrael, Bushi, Gale, and I there. Spector and Arella do not have to go, for hopefully obvious reasons. Anyone have any problems?"

The group remained quiet.

"Then let's prepare. Arella and Spector should have some supplies that will be helpful for the battle, make sure to pick them up from them. If you have anything that you think might help one of your guildmate, be sure to give it to them, be it an item or just a word of advice. This will be a dangerous day, but it's a challenge we have to face if we hope to get anywhere in this game."

The group nodded and began to prepare to leave for the dungeon. Shortly after Vulcan finished his speech, Aidan took note of a young girl leaving the inn. In skimpy red armor and a conflicting large helmet, she was an unusual site to see. There was an odd air about her that made the boy want to question her but he knew preparing with his guild was much more important. He went back to his UI to make sure his items were all in shape. This was going to be an exciting day.
[Ember]
???

Health - 100%
[[COLOR=#green]||||||||||||||||||||[/color]]

Experience - 65%
[||||||||||||||||||||]

Level 13

Second Floor:
Urbus Inn

During the night, someone had found the Boss Room that her guild was so interested in finding…at the cost of their lives. The girl turned over on her bed, tears were still streaming from her face. If she went alone into the dungeon, she would probably die…but what did that matter? She raised herself from her bed and moved over towards a mirror. She was a bit disgusted looking at herself. How could she play along with the guild's stupid cosplay game, buying this stupid armor and these stupid tattoos…who was she even wearing this for anymore. It definitely was not for herself. She pulled up her UI to change her armor, but all she could do is equip a random helmet she had in her inventory.

"Much better."

A sigh left her lips as she left the Inn. There wasn't much else she could do at this point, what was the problem with dying afterall? She walked down the steps of the inn and on her way out., she stopped to see a guild enjoying breakfast together, her heart sank and before she knew it she was walking away. She's learned that happiness like that can only lead to even greater sadness. It wasn't really fair.

It took a little bit of time, but the Ember finally made it to the first dungeon's entrance. Looking at it made her feel worse than she did during her sleepless night.

"This was where they all died…"

She stood her for a while, unsure if she was really able to go ahead with her plan or not. Ember's mind relived her past with Azure Flame and just how much was lost because of her stupid mistake. An unknown amount of time past, but before she knew it, a group of people approached her.

"Hey are you okay?"

She turned slowly. There were five people and a young man with a large orange afro had come near her. She quickly recognized his hair from earlier in the day; he was part of that guild she was envying. His username was Castor G. She felt an urge to laugh at the situation, but her need to feel terrible overrode it. Ember nodded her head unable to bring herself to speak.

"Well are you going to the dungeon boss?"

Ember nodded again.

"Well, why don't we go together?"

The boy continued speaking, after that, mentioning how Ember had a low level and how there was safety in numbers. Ember wasn't listening to any of it, nor was any of that important. All that mattered were the word: "Why don't we go together?" These kind words hurt her heart, because they were the same words used by Azure Flame, the same words that made her feel the way she does now. Ember could not allow herself to repeat the mistake she made in the past.

"No!"

She didn't want to have anything to do with this feeling anymore, anything to do with people, with kind people, with people who will give their lives to protect her, to nurture her, to do everything for her…. She turned away from Castor and ran into the dungeon.

Health - 100% [[COLOR=#green]||||||||||||||||||||[/color]] // Experience - 25% [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 15 //Second Floor: Urbus Dungeon Entrance

"What's her problem?"

Bushi commented once the girl was out of the group's vision.

"Something traumatic probably happened to her recently." Vulcan responded calmly. The response made Aidan frown, the girl clearly needed it help and it felt like nobody here cared enough to do anything.

"Is that all you have to say? You're not – We're not going to try and help her? Isn't that the whole point of Vigilant Wings? To save people who have become lost?!"

"In a way yes, but our goal isn't to save people. People have to save themselves. We can help them in that process, but we can't force them into acting. She rejected your offer for help, what more can we do? Pester her forever until she says yes? It's not going to happen and it were, then we'll just makes for weak people who are reliant on others."

"That's better than being a dead! She's only saying no because she's scarred from the past! I know she can still be helped!"

"You're probably right Aidan? But then what? She's put into a guild to keep her happy, but she never gets the chance to overcome her problems. Her tackling this boss is her first step to overcoming her issues. You can say you want to help her do that, but all you're doing it making her reliant on you to do everything for her, to make her decisions for her, to lead her into safety. That just brings the question of where will she be when you're gone? The same place she started. That isn't helping someone Aidan, that's playing them like a fool. Now you're free to do what you want, but understand, you can't help everyone."

Aidan stopped. Vulcan was being way too cold for his taste. He couldn't just leave this person to go kill herself that wasn't right anyway you curve it and that wasn't why he helped find this guild… but Vulcan did have a point: she didn't want help, so what right did Aidan have to force it on her. He contemplated his decisions while staring at the dungeon's entrance.

Health - 70% [[COLOR=#green]||||||||||||||[/color]||||||] // Experience - 75% [||||||||||||||||||||]
Level 13 //Second Floor: First Dungeon

Ember moved through the daunting dungeon alone. Moving through the familiar corridors reminded her of each of her dead guild mates and the memories they forged together through the halls. The memories only she has now.

"This is a terrible game."

She continued down the corridor, her sword leading her movements. The girl could hear a creature from around the corner and with a croak she instantly knew what it was: a four eyed frog. With a skillful sword art, the frog was split into two. She continued down the corridor unaffected by her achievement.

She continued down her pathway, taking down any monster that crossed her. It seemed being fueled by negative emotions made her much stronger than usual or at the very least, much more focused. She came to a halt as a small group of salamander warriors blocked her path.

"I probably won't be able to win this fight."

She said indifferently. Ember then jumped into the fight.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
∣ Alucard
H3zu5eJ.png
O%
Morome

Chapter Three: Part Two
I wish I said sorry

"Hey boys, seems you guys beat us too it!" Catria called as she ran down the hill followed by a green haired girl wearing subjective green armor and a red haired girl wearing red leather armor, all wielding lances.

"Oh here comes trouble!" Alucard smiled before greeting the three warmly.

"Oh little sister, it seems you haven't introduced us to this boy here?" The girl in red said.

"Oh Ingward, this here is Est and the one in green is Palla." Catria said before the rest of the guild arrived.

"Gee you guys all got here fast." Ingward said as the rest of the guild walked up to the entrance of the dungeon.

"Ha, we all decided to arrive together but you guys beat us too it. Okay back to the objective!" Roy yelled with a gleam for adventure in his eyes.
"We know this dungeon had been traversed but it hasn't been extensively searched, so to earn us all a pretty penny. We are going to search it fully! Here is the map, break up into your teams and enjoy the adventure!" Roy yelled pointing to the dark entrance.

It wasn't long before the first party entered, the first party took the north-eastern area and consisted of just Roy and Lyndis and after them it seemed as if the whole group entered as one all going their separate ways into the dark cavern. Alucard and Ingward , supposed to be partying with Lyndis and Roy decided to split because being a party of four was a waste of resources, took the lower area that was notorious for killing off low level parties the reason for why is still unknown.
After searching for at least three hours the two came across nothing of interest until they found a doorway that lead to a small storage room kind of deal, something Roleplayers would use as a murder scene or somewhere the group would have hidden if trouble was chasing them. Alucard quickly dismissed the square room and told Ingward to follow him but something was sinister. There was something not right about this place. It smelt of danger, Alucard felt this and ushered Ingward out of the room and down the dank corridor when they felt a tremblr.

"What was that?" Ingward asked frightened.

"I don't know we better keep moving it must be getting dark outside now." Alucrad replied.

As they came to the end of the hallway they were greeted with yet another room except this time much bigger and able to fit a whole raid party inside. The two looked around the room for treasure when the door closed on them and sealed over looking as though there was never a door in it's place.

"Dammit it's a trap room quickly, get by my side we don't know what kind of trap this is. Could be a monster room or maybe even a small miniboss that doesn't appear normally!" Alucard muttered when a notification popped up on both of their screens.

Quest: The Things we do.
Good job finding the room. Now it would seem trouble is on its way and it's looking for you two. I hear it drops something extremely powerful upon defeat but you must fulfil a special requirement for it to be dropped 100%.

"This is not good, we better get ready to fight. Remember switch when we say so!" Alucard yelled before a large Ox crossed with a salamander knight appeared before them.

The two jumped into their battling stance and Alucard started off slashing at the opponents legs with all the sword skills he possessed. The two continued switching but the ox's health only went down a little by little. After a few more hits it seemed the Ox had very high defence that deteriorated the more you hit it. The ox's health was falling fast which ment something wasn't right. The ox pulled his sword to his side and cleaved it as fast as lightning crippling Alucard and Ingward. Alucard initiated his strongest sword art which put the Ox into the red but this time the ox raised its sword and aimed it at Ingward who was going to die if it hit him. Alucard watched in shock as the ox was about to bring it down when he jumped in front of the blade as sacrifice so that Ingward could finish him off.
Alucard was hurt bad his health was near 2% and it was slowly dropping he could feel it. The pain surged through his body and he watched as the Ox dissipated into a million pixels.

Is this the end? Am I really going to die here… I never even said goodbye to my parents… Why must it end like this, I wanted to live just a small while longer. Is there nothing I can do? I can't move my arms… Ingward! Ingward get me a potion please… My battle healing isn't working why isn't it working! The tears that stream across my face burn but why, Ingward please help me I feel like I'm choking please just someone help me... why is my vision blurring why is it going dark…

Well done, it seems you did it. You went and died for your friend such sacrifice to bad you have to go now…

«[ Game Over ]»

The words appear in front of my eyes when suddenly I feel sleepy? Sleepy why am I tired, no! I can't fall asleep now no I know what this means I am truly dead now aren't I. That man he wasn't lying about this.

CSS by Dusk​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter IV ― Part III
"Family"

Urbus plaza
x

Hono nudged Shiren slghtly. "Shiren... Shi--"

"Mmnnn..." The AI child sat up, rubbing her eyes as she turned to Hono. "Genki...?"

"Hai..." Hono checked the time; it was pretty early, and Lucina wasn't here. "Shiren, look at this. I got this one last night, and I got a few throughout the day too."

A complication,
It destroyed my plans tonight.
But that is all fine.

Regardless of this...
Meet at the Lone Tree, this time-
Five in the morning.

"Unknown sender, and they're all in Haiku... It feels familiar, but..." She sighed a bit. "Can you figur--"

"A male player, current location is the Lone Tree."

"Right, he's been trying to get me to go there, Is it safe?"

The girl formed a small smile. "Yosh."

"Alright, let's go then." Hono held out her hand, and as Shiren grabbed it, she dissolved into Hono. "Ready?"

"Hai. Let me just access our console, and...!"

Hono looked around as she silently approached the tree. "Are you sure he's here...?"

"I teleported you to his username, so he has to be here."

After a few moments of scanning the horizon, Hono looked up, and sure enough, there was a figure atop the tree. Hono leapt up, branch to branch, making her way to the top in a considerably small amount of jumps. She sat herself on a branch, looking down at the ground below. "Why did you want me to come here?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Chiitaa
Lv. 16 // Urbus -> Lone Tree

It wasn't too shocking to Chiitaa that she was much more agile than he was, which was a good sign; she wasn't weak at all. He didn't expect her to be, either, but considering the amount of trouble he had climbing those branches- he had nearly fallen on top of a sleeping player at one point- he felt nearly outmatched. Combined with the fact that his plan was to jump down when she arrived at the Lone Tree, well... the theatrics were sort of shot now as well.

Forget theatrics, though. It was hard to believe his eyes, and he rubbed them a few times, nearly shook his head but it would've ruined the mood a bit. The area under his eyes was the tiniest bit dark, showing a bit of fatigue. He didn't speak momentarily. Actually, no, he didn't speak for a while. He anticipated the shock, even though he had deliberately asked her to come, but regardless, it rendered him speechless and kind of frozen. Actually, very frozen was more like it. Maybe he should've been more prepared psychologically? It wasn't like the regular person saw these kinds of things under normal circumstances; then again, under these circumstances, anyone would probably be the same.

Finally he broke the silence. At first he only whimpered "Hono." Then, realizing that she had asked a question, but still kind of rendered speechless, he spoke in a more put together voice. "Um... I brought you here because you... ahem..." He remembered the fact that she was left the recording from her family. Get it together, Nakamura! "You have to win, and you have to get stronger to do so. And that's obvious. I'm not here to tell you what you already know, I'm here to tell you what you don't know. So I'll get straight to the point." Screw it, let's do this.

"What do you know about the rest of your family? I know you have the recording, so answer honestly."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter IV ― Part IV
"Family"

Lone Tree
x

"Hono." He finally spoke, after quite a long bout of silence. "Um... I brought you here because you... ahem... You have to win, and you have to get stronger to do so. And that's obvious. I'm not here to tell you what you already know, I'm here to tell you what you don't know. So I'll get straight to the point. What do you know about the rest of your family? I know you have the recording, so answer honestly."

Hono's face formed a frown, brows furrowed. "I know they were all murdered by PKers becaus-- wait...!" Hono's gaze pierced the older boy's eyes, scanning them intently as she started to put the pieces together. "Haiku letters... You know my name, you sent me that recording...!" Her eyes widened as she realized slowly just what was going on. "Y-You know my name, I recognize that voice-- N-Nii--!!" She stopped herself mid-outburst, taking note of the sleeping player below, as well as the implications of his still being here. "Nii-san..!" Hono watched him for several moments. "H-How did you-- What h-- I--..."

Hono quickly slid herself into the older boy with a tight hug, nearly throwing off the balance of them both when she collided with him. "I-I don't understand... How......?"

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 16
Floor 2: Urbus

"Sister! I got inside the game as well! It looked so much fun!" Lucina saw the blonde haired woman that she saw at the inn yesterday in front of her. Everything around her was black and she could only see that woman. "I just had to try it as well!" The girl added. She was smiling but behind her appeared a monster that attacked her. Lucina couldn't do anything and had to watch how this woman was being killed. She couldn't shout, scream, reach out... nothing...

Lucina moved in her sleep as she found the bed that she was laying on fairly... hard. As soon as grass touched her hand she quickly sat up and found herself in the open field where she was watching the stars. It was morning and Lucina sighed in relief as she was pretty glad to have made it through the night. She couldn't even remember falling asleep and looking at her legs. "How careless of me..." She whispered with a small relieved smile. "All of that was just a dream..." She whispered again as she thought back at the events that happened inside her head. She didn't know what this nightmare meant.

Lucina felt a presence near her and looked up, only to be startled by Robin who was apparently sitting beside her for some unknown reason. "R-Robin... geez... You startled me there." Lucina said with one hand on her heart as she could feel the heavy heartbeat that she got because she was startled. "For a second I thought some PKer had sneaked up to me. Lucina smiled awkwardly at him and actually started to wonder why he was here.

"Is there something you need from me?" Lucina asked him bluntly with a questionating expression all across her face. She was embaressed that he probably had watched her sleeping but supressed her feelings about that by the question.

------
«Lucina's white dress» [unequipped]
«Falchion» [equipped]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Chiitaa [Nakamura]
Lv. 16 // Lone Tree

"I know they were all murdered by PKers becaus-- wait...!" Hono stared at him intently. "Haiku letters... You know my name, you sent me that recording...! Y-You know my name, I recognize that voice-- N-Nii--!! Nii-san..! H-How did you-- What h-- I--..." She practically proceeded to spring on him.

"Woah-ah!" He grabbed the branch he was sitting on tightly as Hono sprang on him and hugged him, hugging her back with one arm and holding his ground- err, branch- with the other. He smiled warmly; it had been long since he had held his sister.

"I-I don't understand... How......?"

"Merry Christmas, sis." He looked up past the branches and into the dark night sky, virtual stars still being able to be seen, before frowning. "I... it may have sounded like we all perished, but... I made it out by myself, which was tough because I had no one else left. So I decided to continue to look for you after a bit of other stuff, l-like..." He choked up a bit. "L-like they would've wanted, y'know? I-it was tough, but... here I am." He refrained to tell her any more on that subject, biting his lip slightly before continuing. "It's a relief, really, to reunite with you after so long. But... that's that, really." Looking down at the top of her head, he smiled once again, although a bit more worn out this time. "So, how have you been? Met anyone new? What have you done so far, in-game?"​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12
HP: 68% - EXP: 2% - Col: 1101

Throughout the night, the cold night air breezed passed Robin, who was guarding Lucina from any danger to come. PKers, monsters, you name it. It was near morning, Robin was still focusing on the horizons, the danger zone. "...was just a dream..." Robin suddenly hears a small voice nearby, only to realize it was Lucina waking up. She had a dream, but it sounded like she had a nightmare. When she noticed Robin standing beside her, her first response a being startled.

"Hey," Robin greets as he guides his head to the left. He doesn't look at her directly. He merely looks to the side for long moments.

"For a second I thought some PKer had sneaked up to me." Lucina held one hand near her heart, still a little startled from Robin. Is that how I make...women, react?

A sigh leaves Robin, sheathing his sword & standing back up, "If they had, they would've been dead." Speaking of PKers, not one came close to Lucina. It could be that they fear Robin. This is only a theory. He has killed some of their members already, no doubt they've built up a fear of him. However, their must be others who think differently about Robin. A cocky player, a worthy opponent, someone in their way. For now, Robin & Lucina are safe from them.

Robin notices a curious look on Lucina's face, probably wondering his presence, "Is there something you need from me?" The obvious question. Robin stares at his «Anneal Blade» on his side, wondering if he did need something from her.

"...Actually, I suppose I do need something," Robin thinks Lucina might not know, but it doesn't hurt to ask. He turns his gaze towards Lucina, no sweating or nervousness in sight, "I need to speak with Hono. Have you seen her?" As he finishes asking his question, he remembers his conversation with Kagome yesterday, mostly about his approach & socialism. He adjusts his hood & covers his mouth with his left hand as he shyly speaks, "G-good morning..."

Is this how socializing works? I don't have a clue how this works.

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Aidan Starling
[Castor G]

Aidan had ultimately decided to stay with his guild. He still wanted to help the girl, but he couldn't forsake his friends for a stranger. The group moved though the dungeon following Aidan's lead. Hhe had most of the area already mapped so it was a breeze to find the path of least resistance to the boss room.

The trip was unusually quiet. Normally active due to some push from Aidan's end, the group had a lack of soul it would usually have. Aidan was much too distracted with his own thoughts regarding the girl and the decision he made, there was something oddly familiar about her just bothered him nonstop.

The dreariness of the walk was cut by the earnest Bushi,

"Did any of you guys fight the first floor boss?"

Bushi had only joined the guild after the second floor was unlocked, so he still wasn't too familiar with the history. Each member of the group said no in their own way, though Gale gave the most informative response to the question.

"Vulcan didn't feel any of us were prepared and rather than taking the risk he just made us grind. Aidan wasn't too happy about it at the time, but he ultimately went along."

Azrael snickered at the last comment,

"Aidan's the type who likes to act really cool, but in reality he's just a baby who needs directions."

Throwing another jab at Aidan, Azrael was genuinely surprised with his lack of response.

"Hey Aidan, you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about me. I'm just a bit distracted. We're going to be taking a right here."

Aidan responded in a mellow tone. He pulled his right arm up to signal to the rest of the group in case they did not hear him.

"Well cheer up okay, I'm sure that girls fine she's prob-"

Azael stopped talking as the group turned the corner. A group of lizard warriors were ganging up on a single player. With no words needing to be said, each member pulled out their weapons to help the player.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter IV ― Part V
"Family"

Lone Tree
x

"Merry Christmas, sis. I... It may have sounded like we all perished, but... I made it out by myself, which was tough because I had no one else left. So I decided to continue to look for you after a bit of other stuff, l-like... L-like they would've wanted, y'know? I-it was tough, but... here I am. It's a relief, really, to reunite with you after so long. But... that's that, really. So, how have you been? Met anyone new? What have you done so far, in-game?"

"It was a lot better before I found out this was a death game, I know that much... " She sighed a bit. "Somehow I think Shiren made more friends than I did, but yes, I did make some friends." She glanced out at the field, and squinted when she saw something not far off. "I... I think that's one of them, actually...!" She leaned closer, and when she saw another near her, her face grimaced. "And that guy... Kind of a jerk." She sighed. "Rude, definitely, but a bit of a jerk. And yet... Not a bad guy." She shook her head a moment. "And someone named 'Godot', but I don't see him here." She paused. "Her name," she pointed down at the girl in the fields, "is Lucina... She's been very kind to us. She consoled me when I got the recording abou--" She froze mid-speech for a second. "W-Well, you know..."

Hono smiled slightly. "I think Shiren looks to her as a mother-figure--"

"D-Do not!!" Her voice echoed.

"I'd bet all of my Col that you do!" Hono giggled.

"You can't do that, it's cheating!! I--" Shiren audibly flustered. "F-Fine, you're right, but I can't give you Col, it wouldn't be fair!"

Hono couldn't help but laugh a bit. She felt much cheerier now with family again. "I should introduce you to Lucina--"

"She's really nice!"

"Stop shouting...!" Hono sighed. "I got into the dungeon and got my favorite sword, but it's out of bounds in this version for some reason..." She tapped into her menu and spawned her favorite katana, examining it in her hands. "Uh--... Oh, right." She stored her weapon, cycled through her menu, and sent her brother a friend request. "I haven't done a whole lot, in-game... I was sort of... Asleep, until the first floor boss..." She paused. "The Black Azaleas... Are they still out there...?"

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 100% | LV. 14 | XP 67% | Col 9437
Location - Floor 2: Lone Tree

"She's really nice!"

Turnip's eyes snapped open at the sound. He paused for a moment as he detected no presences around, but then; there, above him - In one fluid motion he rounded on the noise-maker's position, stepping backwards and drawing his sword from his back. As he woke, he began to take note of what information his senses were feeding him.

Branches, the Lone Tree. Talking birds! No, this could be dangerous, no time for that. Wait, dangerous? That was some kid saying how nice some person was, does that classify as danger? I don't think so, brain. Nice one, you clod, now wake up. Properly.

The armoured figure's instincts took a back seat and his conscious mind kicked itself into gear. His sword still pointed squarely at the source of the noise that woke him, but as his eyes focused on the three figures above him he lowered it slightly. And then immediately raised it again.

"You! You've got a lot to answer for, you bloody cheating moron, an-! Wha?" Turnip turned to Shiren, "Aren't you supposed to be dead and the same person?" He turned to the other of the three, a guy called Chiitaa, giving a quick chin jut, "Hey, 'sup." then turned back to Phoenix, "Now get the hell down here because TREES ARE AWKWARD!"

Turnip didn't know or particularly care what was going on. According to his UI, he had a couple of messages and apparently it was five in the bloody morning. Still dark as of now, but with perhaps a hint of sunrise. The Lone Tree was still as lit-up as ever, no surprise there. The three figures above him were perched on branches, having seemingly been in the middle of a conversation before being interrupted by something. (Hey, I wonder, what could've done that?)

He didn't recognise Chiitaa, but the other two confused him. There was something about Shiren being dead and Godot thinking Phoenix was the new Shiren and then rejection or something, whatever – and why weren't they the same age, if they were the same? And if they're the same person, how are they different people? Turnip's head began to hurt.

Never the less, Phoenix – or Hono, if Robin's knowledge was to be trusted – was his priority right now. Firstly, she'd hit him on the head and had serious delusions of grandeur. Secondly, and probably more seriously, she had access to the console. If SAO was like any other game Turnip had played, having access to the console would be the best armour and weapon any player could want. And not just to be used against mobs, not even against hostile players, no.

The console was a weapon that could be used against Kayaba himself.

Plus, you know. Toggling collision in a VR game would definitely be something he needed to try.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kagome and Tara
Lv. 15||Floor 2

Since she'd lost Alistair, there had been only one time where Kagome'd been legitimately terrified, and that was when Godot lay motionless on the head of the First Floor Boss. And yet, there she was. Her hands shook uncontrollably and felt cold as ice, contradicting the fact that she couldn't stop sweating. Her teeth chattered and she found it difficult to maintain any sort of balance. She found it difficult to look anywhere but straight, even looking down was difficult. In fact, looking down was more difficult than simply looking left or right. Given the circumstances, Kagome really couldn't understand why she was so scared. She dealt with the type of thing everyday, so it shouldn't have been an issue. Even still, she wasn't able to control herself.

"Are you okay, Ms. Kagome?" A small voice spoke from not far off. Kagome jumped and started to sweat even more. She couldn't find it in herself to respond. "Your hands are really cold. Are you sick?" Still, no answer. "You've been really quiet, too. Should I tell daddy about this?" Kagome swallowed nervously and remained silent. "In fact, you haven't said anything since daddy left. I wonder why that is." The little girl took a thoughtful pose, and Kagome's anxiety only heightened.

Kagome was given the day off for Christmas. Godot had some things to take care of, so he left Tara with Kagome. His words were, "Daddy's got a few things to take care of, so I'm gonna leave you with your sister, okay? Don't cause her any trouble, now." This raised a rather objectionable question, as Godot was Tara's foster father and Kagome was Tara's foster sister, which didn't make much sense considering that Kagome was Godot's sister of sorts. She would have raised this question, but she thought it better to leave it alone. In any case, her little sister was clung to her hand and they walked the streets of Urbus. The problem was, after looking down at Tara just once upon departing from Godot, she froze. It was as if she'd seen a ghost and she was in shock. The details of the situation started to rain down on her like a hurricane. It were as if one day you'd seen your not-so-pregnant mother, and the next day she came home from the hospital with a baby. Except, in this case, the not-so-pregnant mother was actually your brother, and the baby was old enough to speak, walk, and even fight. She could barely comprehend the situation, and she wasn't exactly briefed all that much on exactly what happened or where she came from. Also, she'd never been called "Ms. Kagome" before.

Tara looked down. "Do you not like me? I was afraid of that." Kagome felt a small jolt rock her upon hearing this. "The only people I've ever known are you and daddy, so I'm not really sure how to act around people. Daddy just has to act like he likes me because he's my dad." Her words started to shake, and her eyes started to well up. She was quick to hide her eyes. "But I...I just..."

"Now, now; enough of that." Kagome knelt down, putting her at eye-level with Tara. "Godo- er...your dad's not like that. I've never seen him more happy than when he's with you. He's really proud of you just because you're here. And me..." Kagome looked off to the side. "...I just never would have guessed that I was gonna have a kid sister. I'm just nervous." She remained silent for a few moments before standing up once again. "...Let's go. Big sis is gonna treat you to a gingerbread cookie."

A smile grew on Tara's face before melting into an expression of confusion and thoughtfulness. "...What's a 'ginjer brad cookee?'"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 16
Floor 2: Urbus

Robin replied on Lucina's comment about PKers. "If they had, they would've been dead." Robin casually said. Lucina was a bit surprised about it. "Have... Have you been guarding me while I was asleep?" Lucina asked him quietly, she didn't know whether he had heard it or not. She was able to look inside his hood for a second and found his appearence rather familiar. It looked like one from a game character or... well, she couldn't get her finger on it. It was just familiar and not because she has seen him without hood before or something.

"...Actually, I suppose I do need something," Robin suddently says. He turns his gaze to Lucina and didn't seem to be nervous this time. Lucina sometimes wondered why he seemed so nervous all the time. "I need to speak with Hono. Have you seen her?" Robin asks an unexpected question. Lucina blinked a few times then looked at the clouds in the air. "I left Hono and Shiren in my room last night so they could get some rest. They might have already left though." Lucina spoke. She turned back to Robin and noticed he was adjusting his hood. He covered his mouth with his left hand and spoke, "G-good morning..."

Lucina smiled as it felt like he was starting to learn how to be kind, even though Lucina felt like he had been kind to her the whole time. He saved her yesterday and guarded her last night... if that isn't kindness then Lucina didn't know what was. "Good morning." She said with a cheerful smile across her lips. She heard a female voice shouting from afar. "I could ask Hono to meet up with us if you want?" Lucina asked him kindly.

------
«Lucina's white dress» [unequipped]
«Falchion» [equipped]

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
[Ember]
???

There were 3 Salamander Warriors, a fairly difficult and risky encounter for a normal solo player. Each salamander held a different weapon; one had a straight sword, another wielded a curved sword, and the last a crude tribal hammer. The curved sword Salamander arrived first with a horizontal slash. Ember blocked the attack with her blade and responded with an upward slash, dealing a good deal of damage to the not-quite-lizard. It seemed that the salamander party followed similar mechanics as players in that they worked with a switch system. It jumped back swapping with the straight sword warrior who came in with a forward thrust of his sword landing right into the girl's side.

[||||||||||||||||||||]

Ember grimaced at the pain from the attack, the stab could have killed her and many players her level if it were to hit her elsewhere. Blessed by fortune, Ember took the opportunity to her advantage.

« Beheading Strike»​

The girl said quietly as she sliced the creature's head right off. The white glow of her blade faded as its limp body fell to the ground exploding into thousands of particles. A reward screen appeared on Ember's side. She had no time to check it as the hammer warrior now charged straight at her. Attacking with an overhead swing, Ember rolled to the right avoiding the attack. She got up and used another sword art.

« Heron's Peck»​

With three quick blue strikes to the creature's side it roar in pain. Ember readied another attack to finish it off, but was cut short by another slash to her side. The salamander with a scimitar had taken his turn to strike. She made a distance with it, eyeballing her low health.

[||||||||||||||||||||]

Under normal circumstance if she wanted to survive she had to best be careful - it was too bad the girl had so little interest in surviving nor was careful ever in this girl's nature. In a reckless move the girl jumped at the Salamander with an overhead slash, killing it instantly. With a twist she slashed at the other salamander who came in for an attack, instantly bringing it to the ground as well. Her reward screen popped up in front of her, complete to the girl's disinterest. She continued walking down the hallway, health rapidly regenerating.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Chiitaa [Nakamura]
Lv. 16 // Lone Tree
Col: 2000 // XP: 25% // HP: 76%

He chuckled at Shiren's outbursts, although the whole matter was a bit confusing to him. At least it seemed like she had met nice people. Nevertheless, as he did accept the friend request and was about to tell her about the Black Azaleas- halfheartedly, to be completely honest- he heard a shout from under him and spotted what seemed to be a helmeted figure. Or was it a mas- no, it was a helmet. Was it reassuring? Not really, more like a bit annoying. But maybe an interesting development? Whatever.

"You! You've got a lot to answer for, you bloody cheating moron, an-! Wha? Aren't you supposed to be dead and the same person?" The helmeted figure turned to Chiitaa mid-shouting-sequence and simply jutted out his chin. "Hey, 'sup." Turning back to his- and by his I obviously mean Chiitaa's- sister, the man yelled again. "Now get the hell down here because TREES ARE AWKWARD!"

"Um, hey." Chiitaa looked at him, confused. "I'd love to get down, but erm, I'm holding on to the tree with one hand and... well, y'know, I have my sister in one arm so it's hard to get down. Let me see if I can..." He trailed off as tried to shuffle his way towards the edge of the branch until it creaked. He shuddered, then moved back and opted to just jump down from the branch; it wouldn't be that bad, and fall damage wasn't that bad anyways. He jumped down, still holding Hono, and landed safely, although a bit rattled. He turned to the helmeted figure. "So, uh, where were we? Ah, right..." He pulled out his hammer, with a raised eyebrow, but held it and didn't use it. A clonk on the head wouldn't get him anything more than a running gag.

A great running gag, but whatever. He looked to the person who seemed to be named Turnip. Likes vegetables. Meh, what kind of vegetarian nut am I dealing with... He coughed a bit, before speaking. "So what's this about? Something about being dead? What do you want with her?" He said, before turning to Hono. "Do you even know this guy?"​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12
HP: 68% - EXP: 2% - Col: 1101

"Good morning." Lucina gave her greeting back to Robin. I don't like these pointless friendly talks. He continues to listen to Lucina, "I left Hono and Shiren in my room last night so they could get some rest. They might have already left though." That didn't make any sense...

"...What?"

"So you're telling me..." Robin begins, "Their's a Hono & a Shiren. Two." I thought for sure they were the same person. This technology is really out of my range. Robin was processing this new information into his mind, but it didn't make any sense. Maybe they might know, if Robin can find them.

"I could ask Hono to meet up with us if you want?" Lucina offers to Robin. A generous offer, but how does she know if they're still at the inn. They could be anywhere by now. Before he could give his answer, some commotion nearby cuts him off. That definitely sounds like Turnip. He glances in that direction from where that noise was coming from, no doubt from the Lone Tree of course. Turnip is definitely causing quite a commotion. He's always in some kind of trouble, isn't he.

Who could Turnip be yelling at anyway? A male player comes down from the tree, holding another player. Could be trouble. "I don't think that'll be necessary," Robin replies to Lucina without glancing back at her, instead he walks in the direction of the Lone Tree. As he got closer, he could see the player the man let down was Hono. What a coincidence. Is this Shiren here as well?

"Hey," Robin speaks out clear & firmly so they may notice him. To Turnip, he says, "Getting into trouble again?" Robin gives his question some thought, thinking it should be left unanswered. He looks at the male player as he shoos his hand at Turnip, "On second thought, don't answer that." Robin removes his hood, feeling the cold air blow across his face. A little chilly, but it's nothing new. "My name is Robin," he greets the player. He seems formidable. "Might I ask who you are?" he asks so he may know his name. Once introductions are over, the questions will come flying towards Hono soon.

Last edited:
Back