• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsuneLugia96

Trainer Silver
Years
Hello, I am new to the PokeCommunity Forum. I have been playing Pokemon for years, since 1999, but I was very young then. I have been Rom Hacking since 2007, and I still work on Pokemon Hacks. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Silver.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey, just joined today, I'm a student in the Uk studying archaeological sciences in university. I'm here to check out the RP boards as my old site recently died after 6 years :'( so I thought I would give pokemon ago as it's always been a favourite of mine :) I have played pokemon since I was young and my favourite pokemon game out of them all would either be yellow, or gold :) still remember play them on my lime green gameboy colour.
hope to see ya around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello, I am new to the PokeCommunity Forum. I have been playing Pokemon for years, since 1999, but I was very young then. I have been Rom Hacking since 2007, and I still work on Pokemon Hacks. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Silver.

hey, just joined today, I'm a student in the Uk studying archaeological sciences in university. I'm here to check out the RP boards as my old site recently died after 6 years :'( so I thought I would give pokemon ago as it's always been a favourite of mine :) I have played pokemon since I was young and my favourite pokemon game out of them all would either be yellow, or gold :) still remember play them on my lime green gameboy colour.
hope to see ya around!

Hi there you two! It is wonderful to see new members like you join the forums :D

Kitsune, I've been playing since the 90s as well. Yay for being 90's kids! ^_^ So, you like to hack Pokemon games? You'll find yourself comfortable at the Emulation section, where we focus on hacking roms and stuff! :)

& Lokiepie! YAY FOR ROLEPLAYING. :D Hopefully you can join some of the roleplays we have at the Roleplay Corner. In fact, I just submitted a roleplay myself and hopefully you can join! We have lots of roleplays for you to join and some have open spots. Why not go check that out!

Have fun you two!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
& Lokiepie! YAY FOR ROLEPLAYING. :D Hopefully you can join some of the roleplays we have at the Roleplay Corner. In fact, I just submitted a roleplay myself and hopefully you can join! We have lots of roleplays for you to join and some have open spots. Why not go check that out!

Have fun you two!

Thanks Leaf Storm :D yeah hope to join some too, :P itching to start but gotta wait to get approved for the only one I can find with an open spot hehe fingers crossed :P and oh?? what's your rp about?? :)
thanks for the warm welcome leaf :)

Years
Ohai people, i am new here, so nice to meet you all :)
My hobbies are besides playing pokémon are playing and watching soccer and making furniture. And i also come from the Netherlands. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thanks Leaf Storm :D yeah hope to join some too, :P itching to start but gotta wait to get approved for the only one I can find with an open spot hehe fingers crossed :P and oh?? what's your rp about?? :)
thanks for the warm welcome leaf :)

It's a Super Smash Bros roleplay called Augustine Rush. Sadly I have two spots left! (never thought it would fill up so fast lmao).

I can also help you out with any roleplaying questions you have as well. :D And you're welcome!

Ohai people, i am new here, so nice to meet you all :)
My hobbies are besides playing pokémon are playing and watching soccer and making furniture. And i also come from the Netherlands. :D

Welcome! :D You came to the perfect place to talk about Pokemon and soccer! There's a lot of sections for you to discover and to post in. :)

Years
[/QUOTE] Welcome! :D You came to the perfect place to talk about Pokemon and soccer! There's a lot of sections for you to discover and to post in. :)[/QUOTE]

Oke, thanks for the welcome. :)

Oke, thanks for asking me welcome, Leaf storm. :)

Last edited:
Years
Hello everyone!

My name is TheRaven, but you guys are welcome to just call me Raven :3

I'm a fairly new member of the PC, I joined on the 11th, but I haven't really been active until the last couple of days. My specialty, will hopefully become scripting, but I need help. My knowledge is very basic at the moment. I was hoping that someone here in the thread would kind of take me under their wing and help me become better at scripting. I'm not looking for a scriptor, I don't want pre-made scripts or anything like that. I just want to learn more about it and make my own scripts when the time comes for me to either start working on my own hack, or join a team and assist in making a hack.

If this interests you, and you wouldn't mind helping me, please Private Message me so we can get started. I will be on through the week after school, and the weekends are a given unless I notify you otherwise. My Christmas break is coming up on Wednesday, and I will be very active for about 2 weeks, most likely on every day.

Just a little about myself:
My favorite Pokemon are Umbreon and Cyndaquil.
Umbreon has always appealed to me, especially since it was a bit of a challenge to obtain one.
Cyndaquil has been one of my favorite starters for who knows how long, he is a cute little guy in my opinion.
I love music, I wouldn't be able to live without it. Electronic and House are my favorite genres at the moment. Deadmau5, Zedd, and Excision are probably my top artists at the moment.
I'm very easy to get along with and I love meeting new people. Joining this Forum kind of supports that.

I apologize for the long and rambling post. Thanks to anyone that had the time to read the entire thing, it means a lot.

Hopefully I will talk to some of you soon, for the others, I hope you guys enjoy your time in the PokeCommunity!

~Raven

Years
Ok, i've been a member for about a week now, this is a wonderful site. For everyone i've meet so far thank you for the warm welcome, i think i've been on everyday so far since i joined :laugh: As for those i have not meet welcome & hope to see you around. I hope you are having as much of a good time as i have. Even with the limits of my Dsi everything is good. I will soon have a 3Ds which i hope makes things a little more easy for me :) Thanks again eveyone :)

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Hey, I am Game Sloth.. or Sloth. No real similarity to a sloth, but I am definitely a noob. Not just to this forum, but forums in general. I was brought here by challenges that Sydian tends to talk about on twitter. Ready to get to them!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
YAY. It is not often I have people I know in person on PC with me, haha. Now you can know about all the buzz on Twitter. :) I'm sure you'll find this place a good introduction to forums though, as many people do.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
YAY. It is not often I have people I know in person on PC with me, haha. Now you can know about all the buzz on Twitter. :) I'm sure you'll find this place a good introduction to forums though, as many people do.

I sure hope so :D
People in the challenges forum, do they just edit their post as they progress or upload new ones?

Years
It comes down to if they are double posting or not. If they're not double posting, then they just go ahead and make a new post with the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back