• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wenas^^

During this week, I have not been able to advance a lot in the hack, but of all forms, I bring them images, recently exits!

casaheroes.png

Home of the hero/heroine
Arcoiris_02.png

In Palette Town???
barco1.png

Already the ship arrived, to go to Island Valencia^^
rutacerrada.png

What!! Route closed !!!!!
Arcoiris_01.png

What place is this?
Gym1.png

It guesses =P
LAPRASPRESENT1.png

Lapras reloaded...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I expect that they have them pleased, and be agreed, any doubt, ask it here :)

Good bye to all ^^

< Aquiles, the Greek hero >

P.D: When we finish the 1? beta in spanish, we will do it in english, ok?

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Wow. The lapras looks great. :)

The spanish...meth, we'll just deal with it. :)

God of pokemon

Strategic pokemon trainer...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
:confused: :nervous: This is the best hack I ever seen keep up the good work.When you will release a demo?

Years
LAPRASPRESENT1.png

Lapras reloaded...

P.D: When we finish the 1? beta in spanish, we will do it in english, ok?
Ey! Aquiles, como has podido cambiar tanto esa introducci?n? Mediante Unlz-Gba o que... :confused:

Years
God of pokemon said:
:confused: :nervous: This is the best hack I ever seen keep up the good work.When you will release a demo?

The exit of the beta, do not yet we have it thought, I believe that, when we finish completely Island Valencia and the island where you receive to lapras, we will premiere the beta of pkmn arcoiris :)
Lance said:
Ey! Aquiles, como has podido cambiar tanto esa introducci?n? Mediante Unlz-Gba o que...
Solamente tienes que usar 4 cosas^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (para cambiar los gr?ficos) , alg?n hexadecimal(hex worpshop) y la ayuda de un spriter(sergio), para hacer al lapras^^

Teniendo todo eso, puedes hacer maravillas, como las que hace mewthree o master mew.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Only you have to use 4 things^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (to change the graphics), some hexadecimal one (hex worpshop) and the aid of a spriter (sergio), for do to lapras^^

Having all that, you can do wonders, like the ones that does Mewthree or Master mew.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Nice to see Orange Islands underway. I'm taking Spanish next year so maybe I'll understand it some by its release.

Years
Aquiles said:
Solamente tienes que usar 4 cosas^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (para cambiar los gr?ficos) , alg?n hexadecimal(hex worpshop) y la ayuda de un spriter(sergio), para hacer al lapras^^

Teniendo todo eso, puedes hacer maravillas, como las que hace mewthree o master mew.

Claro, creo que ya s? por donde va. Con Visual Boy Advanced es con la opcion OAM Viewer/Tile Viewer/Pallete Viewer (alguna de esas). Si es as? lo veo complicao, hay cosas que se debe hacer con eso si quieres cambiar por ejemplo al Prof Oak en la intro de Rojo Fuego/Hoja verde. Con Unlz-Gba se cambia al chico en la bici. Con hex worpshop ni idea... se supone que es para traducir no?
Y con respecto a lo del spriter, ningun problema. Yo mismo.

El problema de mi hack es los gr?ficos. Yo los quiero cambiar, pero siempre altera algo de otros gr?ficos. Por ejemplo Unlz-GBA si es grande la imagen y la sometas te cargas otros gr?ficos...

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2010
wow the screenshots are great! this hack looks
very interesting.... good luck & hope you finish!

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
are you going to make pikachu follow you liek in the show and yellow version

Ookido

&#31105;&#12376;&#12427;&#12371;&#12392;&#12434;&#
Years
?Shuaajjjaa!
?Kotoba futatsu ni: su-barashii!

Guy, your hack looks awesome. I hope the beta will be released soon.!

?Adios! Nos vemos en SP!

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
We Continue Working

jc_rcw said:
I think they discontinued the hack because there hasn't been an update in a long time.
dragon122 said:
maybe there so busy with the hack they forgot to update/ when do you release a beta
Exact dragon122, we've been very busy working in this hack but by the moment we haven't sure a beta yet, but probably we try to publish one this week (or the next, we don't know, probably this)
Mclenz said:
are you going to make pikachu follow you like in the show and yellow version
Not at all, that would be impossible above all because we dont know how to do it. (If somebody knows, contact to us)

Anyway, Ra, numus and me are endeavoring for develop the orange islands, with very good results, and for you see we haven?t close the project I put here a small sample (But they aren't final, they can be changed)...

The Orange Islands map

The new city

A berry island

The first gym

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow that's amazing yay you even get to ride a lapras ^^ I just love lapras, good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back