• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Active: depends
Partner: Zapdos
Partner's Nickname: Its my original partner , Chados
Why: electric attacks owns Gyarados =/
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Shoddy , btw whys that ?

Password : Chados uses Dark Discharge

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Active: depends
Partner: Zapdos
Partner's Nickname: Its my original partner , Chados
Why: electric attacks owns Gyarados =/
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Shoddy , btw whys that ?

Password : Chados uses Dark Discharge

WB Chaos! Don't worry we understand about your activeness. And uh the Shoddy/ Wi-Fi thing is for if we have a Tourney or something than I can see who can participate or not

I think it is because she owns so many groups, just look in her siggy. Anyways back on topic, mabey porygon should be part electric, i mean, he's a manmade robot thing isn't he?

Well yea I do join a lot of SGs and Pokemon groups but as an event organizer I have to help out with the PC Get-Together 09 that's why I'm barely able to be in my groups at the moment

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
I think its not allowed to advertise fanclubs on other fanclubs x.x ? you might do that via VM

Skip Class

Years
Well it's fine for me (For the rules then I'm not sure?) but as long it isn't some random person I'm fine

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I don't believe I have to say this again...

I have to do that because in my other thread, you know the FW is a total failure. I thought if I do that, my thread will be active and a success. I'll remove the ad anyway.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I don't know, Zappeh's been busy, what with the Get-Together. I'll see if I can come up with one, but my mind is in seven different places right now.

Skip Class

Years
I don't know, Zappeh's been busy, what with the Get-Together. I'll see if I can come up with one, but my mind is in seven different places right now.

Wrong Zappy Dream lol. Zappeh is Zappy_Flash. Don't think he'll be happy if I stole his Nickname

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
He'll get over it. Have seen him in forever, so by all rights the nickname should belong to you now :P

And I still don't have a topic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
you just feel it when Pikachu and Raichu uses it , thanks to their damn low base HP =/

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I love Volt Tackle. It's fun to use, and the recoil doesn't hurt as much as you think. It's not really painful, just exhausting.

No, the Chu line deserves it, because it is awesome! :P

xXI JOE IXx

I'm not realy a Pika user, so I can't realy comment, I've seen it on the anime though, Ash's Pikachu learns it. When I think you can only get it as a egg move? I dunno like I said I'm not a Pika user, but if it IS a egg move, then Ash is using hax

Back