• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alfred​

During the entire scene below, Al' was grinning amusedly to himself, glancing back and forth between the two.

Oh man, this is really fun! Is she going to attack again, or…?

At that moment, the boy offered her food in exchange for cleaning his wound, and without hearing her out, he tossed a loaf of bread at her. Alfred silently lifted a hand to slap it against his forehead.

Idiot! Now she's going to run off with the bread! That's exactly why she attacked you! Or…

He tilted his head, watching the girl more closely, leaning forwards on the branch. There was something about the look in her eyes. Something was conflicting inside of her. At this moment, Fog chimed in at the back of his head.

"Hah! What an iiiidiot~ He's just lost a loaf of bread –and- gotten injured!" Alfred stayed quiet for a moment before smirking as he replied internally. "Care to make a bet? I say she helps him out."
"What? You're serious? Hah! You've got a deal! No way is she going to help him, she's ruthless! Look at her!"

Watching on for a little while longer, the girl ran off into the bushes, causing Fog to cackle at the back of Alfred's head, a small frown spreading on his lips. Was she really going to just abandon him there?

A moment later, she came back, instantly shutting up Fog as Alfred smirked smugly. "Well? Who won?"
"Weeeeeeell, technically she did run off…"
"Admit it, I won!"
"Alright, fine! Sheesh, when did you become such a spoilsport? Still though, this kid's interesting~"

He'd gotten that right. Alfred turned his gaze to the boy, looking him over. It takes a special kind of person to be able to turn the one who attacked you into the one who treats your wounds. There was something about this kid… something he couldn't put his finger on. But he was interesting, that's for sure. And that's enough for Alfred to keep an eye on him.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika was hidden in the corner of an abandoned office, although her corner was on the ceiling rather than the floor, her pokespirit allowing her the ability to walk on and scale vertical surfaces with ease. From her vantage point she could see anyone who came in through the door before they saw her, allowing her to get the drop on them. Since she had been discovered stealing food from the adults she'd been left with no choice but to kill the guard who had caught her. Since then she had been running from the adults for the better part of a day now, and was yet to find a clear way out of the city. With a deep breath she steadied herself and waited for potential prey.

Nothing had been going to plan. She had been wasting her time in this rotting city for years now, hoping for a chance to take down Earnest or at least do enough damage to his administration to show she was a real player. Was she allowed anywhere near him? Did she even get to spy him from across a room? All this time wasted, better spent out in the world making a name for herself. All she had shown now was that she could stay a prisoner. Useless.

Her six perfectly blue eyes stared at the door unblinkingly. Time had been wasted. Too much time. But not anymore - the cat was out of the bag now. Kill. Feed. Escape.

Three things, sound easy, won't be.
Three things, sound easy, won't be.

Her pokespirit Spider spoke to her, her thoughts immediately mirroring his.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Alessa

"Ugh, my legs are killing me!" That girl started to complain. She must've moved around a lot; or she's just not a sporty person. Then the guard that kept following her tripped over a root, getting laughed at (including by Sen) before the girl slammed into a tree. Something weird happened next before she could get cornered; she turned into a half-animal, or Pokémon, whatever. Sure, Alessa had some effects from fusing with Sen, but nothing like that. Interesting, so Aly stopped in a tree to watch.

Then she just started to toy with the guard, just getting out of the way whenever he tried to grab her. "Hey!"

Looks like Magical Leaf wore off. The remaining three guards from before surrounded the transforming girl, but the only one that managed to grab her nearly got his arm bit off. The girl ran up into the tree next to her, quite literally on the opposite side of the trunk from Alessa, and taunted all of them. And now she's just a foot away from us. Maybe we should just grab her and go. The guards sure weren't going away any time soon.

Sen had to answer, just to get his part in. We can leave with her now and ask questions later. It'll probably be a good idea to take her back to Hearthome with us.

Yeah, but where?

On top of the contest hall should be fine; it's sturdy enough.

Alright. Teleporting time. Aly reached around the trunk of the tree, grabbing the girl's shoulder and disappearing into thin air with her to the top of the contest hall. "So," Aly hasn't actually spoken in a while now, so it was strange for her to hear her own voice, "mind telling me what all that was about?"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The guards weren't gonna make it to the top of the tree any time soon, or leave either. "Hehe.." Scarlet quietly said to herself, as she closed her eye's and crossed her legs then smiled in the shad of the tree. Then a though occurred to her, what if Syrena didn't find out where to go? "Uh-Oh" This was bad, but she could ask her later. When the guards get to tired to keep shouting. One of the guards started to shake the tree, but that didn't get Scarlet to fall off. Scarlet sighed gracefully, and kept one of her hands dangling from the bush. Scarlet was alarmed when a hand touched her shoulder, she thought it was a guard but when she opened her eye's she was in a completely different place than before!

Scarlet shrieked in alarm, there was a girl next to her. "So," The girl said, did she bring her here? "mind telling me what all that was about?" She asked. Scarlet looked around once again, then eye'd the girl. "None of you'r business, im doing my own stuff." Scarlet lied. She stood up and looked further, why was she in Hearthome? And how did she get here? Scarlet looked back down at the girl, "How did I get here? I was doing something really important!" Scarlet said, a little angry that now she had to go all the way back again.

Knowing there would be no way to get down quickly enough, Scarlet sat back down, and stared at the girl. "And who are you?" She asked, curiously.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
I sat against the tree in pain. I had just broke a full grown tree in half. My hand was throbbing in horrible pain. I took a deep breath, that is what Champ told me to do when i feel pain. Hey...are you okay? Champ asked, his voice actually sounded kind and generous for once. I pulled out a handfull of berries from my pocket and popped one in my mouth. I didnt feel like answering Champ. I was too angry at him. I continued to munch on the berries as if i didnt hear Champ. HEY! I asked if you are okay? Champ's voice was getting angrier. I laughed to myself. He was getting angry, I decided to continue to ignore him. I popped another berry into my mouth and swallowed it whole. I coughed a little bit from the large berry going down my throat. Dang it...i thought you were gonna choke. You know what? Your a jerk! Champ mumbled immaturely. When he said that i started laughing aloud.

"Ha ha! You got so mad! I'm fine by the way!" I happily said.

Oh...he he Champ said sheepishly. I stood back up. You have to continue training. Soon you will be able to beat anyone if you continue to train. Find another tree to punch...wait! i have a better idea! Walk up to the broken tree. I want you to chop it into little peices using the technique i taught you. I walked up to the tree on the ground. The fall made alot of branches fall off so it looked like a gigantic log. Before i began chopping i concentrated on the tree. The dead silence helped me focus. I lifted my arm as high as i could and chopped down on the tree as hard and as fast as i could. The tree split and a tiny round piece rolled to the side. I picked it up and observed it. I always enjoyed counting the rings of trees. This one had forty six. Champ told me that a tree has one ring for every year it lived. I always wonder if there are any trees that are still around that were there even before the pokemon fallout. I would love to find one.

Get back to work! Champ yelled. I listened to him and continued to chop. I split about ten pieces before my hand began to hurt.Good job! You can take a break. How about we take a walk? Champ suggested. That is a good idea. Maybe i can find someone to fight or befriend. Before we went i wrapped my hand in some cloth from my backpack. I wrapped it tight and then we began to walk. I observed the beautiful nature and Champ told me stories about when he was a pokemon. And that was how i defeated twelve giant Gyradoses while being locked in a cage!

"Wow is that true?" I asked.

Yeah i was an amazing pokemon! I won over 1000 battles, but who is counting? I was mystified by his stories. He always tells me stories of tough battles and amazing adventures. It made me jealous. This worls is so destroyed. I want to go on a huge adventure. But i will never survive.

"Hey...do you think I can take on evil villains like you used to do?" I asked.

There was a long pause. I could tell that Champ was thinking of a smart answer. You know what? Go for it? I think we can do it. Ill let you do it only on these conditions.

"What conditions?" I asked happily.

You have to train EVERY DAY. And you have to make a few friends. Friends help you with everything. If you make some good friends than you can take on anyone you want and defeat them easily. As a team. A wide smile spread across my face. I was going to go on an adventure! No more training in the forest! No more being isolated! I am going to finally be a hero!

"Yes! Lets go look for some people!" I shouted in joy as i ran into the depths of the forest.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat sighed as the boy looked over his wound. The cloth was holding out well. (Good job Kat.) Candlelight mentally nodded. "Thanks Candle." Kat muttered to Candle. She grabbed another piece of bread and looked around. Something was off in the trees. What was it?

(Nothing Kat. It is probably nothing.) Kat nodded to him and looked back up at the boy. "What's your name?" Kat shifted her feet a little. "K-Katherine. Call me Kat." Kat hrld out her hand but brought it back quickly. Instincts.

TornZero

Years

Alessa

Ugh. People even complain when you save their hides. So annoying. "None of your business," she said.

"I could always just take you back and let you get caught by the guards."

"I was doing something really important!" Aly could tell the girl was looking for a way down, but she must've given up. She sat down and started blabbing again. "And who are you?"

"I'll answer your questions, but I expect my own questions to be answered, too." She lowered her sunhat off her head and politely bowed to the girl. "My name is Alessa. You almost hit me with that Leaf Blade of yours, but I couldn't just leave you to the guards; I Teleported you with me here to Hearthome after following along for a bit. Now I'd like to know your name, and my previous question answered."

The whiner was looking anxious to get back. Did she leave something behind? "If you have anymore business in Eterna City, I can assist you."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Reiki was really not liking this. This girl will probably trick Kilik later. Well, at least he still has his guard up. "K-Katherine. Call me Kat." She introduced herself to Kilik. She held out her hand for Kilik to shake. He was about to give her a handshake when she abruptly pulled her hand back. She was probably still distrustful of him. The same was with Kilik.

A moment, & Kilik puts his hand down too. "Kilik Chambers." He said his name so Kat knew what his name was. "So I hope you're genorous about the bread I gave you. 'Cause I've been selling food & buying stuff to survive, so make good use of it." It was true. He was going to trade that bread for some Cheri Berries, but he had more to trade with.

Something was odd about Kat. Was it her personality, or was it something else? Something was definitely up. He got that bad feeling again. Wait, what is he doing talking to someone still? He had trading to do. Still, he wasn't gonna leave Kat like that, so he insisted to himself that he be patient a little longer. Reiki sighed from Kilik's decision.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
The boy put his hand down like Kat did and said his name. "Killik Chambers." Kat nodded. I might need to remember that. "So I hope you're generous about the bread I gave you. 'Cause I've been selling food & buying stuff to survive, so make good use of it." Kat cocked her head. "Selling? Buying? Why would you sell your food?" Kat has no idea what bartering is. She steals.

Kat laughed a bit "Buying and selling. Why waste your time. You could just steal, adults don't need so much food." Kat brought out a Kelpsy Berry and handed it to Kilik. "There, you got something out of giving me bread. Now, if you excuse me, I need to wait for food." With that, Kat walked back to the middle of the road and sat down. Kat kept her hand on her knife in case Kilik tries to sneak attack her. (Mmmm... Berries are not enough for us is it Kat? Nooo we need meat.) Kat nodded and grinned. "Yes we do Candle. We just have to wait."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Her six eyes gazed down at the adult as he entered the room, looking around for any sign of the escapee. Little did he realise she was waiting for him feet from where he stood, mouth salivating at the thought of his warm flesh.

Just another step...

And he took it, that single step forwards that sealed his fate. Silently she dropped from her position on the ceiling, landing softly and moving up behind him. With fluid movement she reached up and around him, slashing her blue claws to the side. There was a spray of red, a gurgled protest, and then a thump as he fell to the floor. Turning around she quietly shut the door before moving towards her victim, lips peeling back to show her fangs.

With this, we'll be strong enough to make our escape.

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'll answer your questions, but I expect my own questions to be answered, too." The girl said to Scarlet, she took off her hat and bowed down to her. What was that all about? bowing.... But that didn't matter. "My name is Alessa. You almost hit me with that Leaf Blade of yours, but I couldn't just leave you to the guards; I Teleported you with me here to Hearthome after following along for a bit. Now I'd like to know your name, and my previous question answered." The girl then finished, she must be part pokemon too. Unless she was a alien or a mutant. But still, pokemon spirit wielder would make more sense. Scarlet sighed, all she wanted to do was get back to Eterna City and help the people, but she didn't wanna walk.

Then Alessa said, "If you have anymore business in Eterna City, I can assist you." Scarlet stayed quiet for a moment, hopefully this wouldn't be a trick. "Well..." Scarlet began, as she continued speaking. "Im Scarlet, and I was gonna go help other Spirit Wielder's escape from Eterna City, I had the whole thing planned out." She said quietly. "Until you came along.." She murmured so only she could hear it. Scarlet turned to face Alessa, "If you wan't to you can tag along with us."

Scarlet didn't wan't to chat right now, she looked in the distance, staring bellow the sun.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around still alone except for his Pokespirit. He sighed and looked at a tree and fused back with his Espeon Pokespirit and walked towards the vacant tree. He smiled slightly and a dark colored ball shaped in his mouth and shot out at the tree seeming to do a small amount of damage. He smiled at the fact that the tree was so durable and he tried another Shadow ball attack in the tree until it slowly fell to the ground. He smiled again and used Calm Mind to increase his special attack nd Psychic power. He used Psychic and tried to lift up the tree and succeded for about ten seconds and then the tree fell again and made a loud crashing sound that hurt his ears. He looked around and de-fused with his Pokespirit and made sure nobody was looking at him.

" Whoaaa I didn't know that I was that strong " He said with a smile on his face. He then fell to the ground exausted and started breathing heavily.

" Don't push yourself to hard " Espy said to him in his head. He smiled at the voice of his Pokepirit and he stood back up and sat on the top of the stump that the tree once stood on.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

"This is getting boring~ she's just sitting there!"

Alfred sighed internally at Fog's impatience. Al was actually really curious as to what was going to happen. Was the boy just going to leave this 'wild child' be, or was he going to try to convince her to let him help her? Travel with him? These were all questions he felt needed answering.

However, Fog didn't let up his constant pestering, and due to the two having grown into a rather similar mindset, the boredom slowly started settling over Alfred as well as he leaned back against the tree trunk for a bit.

"Come oooon, let's find someone else to follow around! Maybe we can even find some food~"

This caused Alfred's stomach to growl ever so slightly, a small frown on his lips. He –was- starting to get a little hungry… and he had an odd feeling he would see the two again at some point. Eventually, he gave in with a roll of his eyes.

"Alright, fiiiine… but you owe me one!" Fog cackled internally and Alfred grinned at the idea of finding something to eat as he slowly turned see-through and eventually completely invisible, floating out of the tree and towards the forest, sending a final glance back at the two kids.

Good luck with her. I think you'll need it..

He only turned visible again once he had entered the forest, floating onwards at random, following a slightly down-trodden path of grass. "Say, Fog…" "Hmmm~?" "What was it like, back… you know, when there were Pokémon everywhere?"

At this question, the ghost turned quiet for quite a while before responding, a little less cheerfully than before. "It wasn't the best… but at the same time it was. It sure was a lot easier back then… and a lot more interesting stuff was happening. Legends and everything flourishing all over. Not like now, where nothing exciting happens… at least, other than what you make of it."

"… Hmh." Alfred was quiet as they floated through the forest for a while, almost about to respond to it when he heard someone running through the forest, shouting out loudly; "Yes! Let's go look for some people!"

What in the world was going on? Finally, something was happening! Even if it sounded a bit off. He decided to move behind a tree, never once touching the ground. Eventually, a bare-footed, brown-haired kid came running through the forest as fast as he could. Well, if he weren't someone interesting to talk to, at least he'd make for a quick snack…

This made both Fog and Al' bare their teeth in a mischievous grin before moving out onto the path in full view of the kid, still floating off the ground, lifting his hands up in front of him.

"Hey, hey, whoa there! Where's the fire, kid?"

TornZero

Years
"I was gonna go help other Spirit Wielders escape from Eterna City..." Spirit Wielders? That's what they were called? She didn't hear that one before, but the term made sense. Now Alessa, putting her hat back on, knew she was going to be helping. "If you want, you can tag along with us." Then Scarlet turned away and looked off near the sun.

"Let's get going, then." Aly took a step to grab Scarlet's shoulder from behind again, disappearing with her to the ruins of what used to be Team Galactic's Eterna building. It was broken down in the fallout, and few people ever came inside, so it always made a great place for hiding and shade. What kind of plan did she have that involved getting caught by guards? If they managed to keep in other wielders, breaking back out wouldn't be easy. Sen didn't respond, not really having an answer.

She didn't give Scarlet a chance to talk or even act startled from the transport before she went straight into things. The girl was in a rush, so she rushed. "We're in the old Galactic building. You probably had someone helping you out a few minutes ago, right?" Scarlet was likely just the distraction; get the guards out of the way so whoever was with her could get in and snoop around undetected. "Can you tell where they are right now?"

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Allegra

Inside her mind, she could hear Zephyr trying to convince her to flee. "Allegra, the guards are distracted. I don't know why they're distracted, but does it matter? If we're going to get out of here, now would be a pretty good time, don't you think?"

The girl sighed, but knew that Zephyr was right. When would they get another opportunity like this? In a year? In ten years? Allegra didn't want to stay in this place for another day, let alone another year. She examined the window to her room once more, but noted with disappointment that the gaps between bars were too small even for her to squeeze through. Guess the only way out was the front door. Crouching down, Allegra peered through the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. From here she could see the boots of one guard pacing back and forth. 'Lucky,' she thought to herself. 'There's only one today.'

Okay. Now for the actual escape plan. Getting up from her crouched position, she stood a little ways away from the door and thought. She needed the guard to unlock the door to her room. That was the only way out. But how would she make him do that? She could feign injury or sickness... But there was no guarantee the guard would even care enough to come check on her. In all likelihood, he probably wouldn't care at all. Hmm... What if she had suddenly gone feral or something? He would probably have to come in to subdue her, right? Or maybe kill her... No. That wouldn't happen if she was fast enough.

Allegra changed into her fusion form, growing two long yellow ears and a stubby little tail. Her eyes became pure black and she could feel the electricity running through her body. Mustering up all her courage, she used Agility to make herself faster and put on her best 'crazy-feral-pokespirit' act. Screaming, growling, sending jolts of electricity across the room. She could hear the guard as he came up to her door and opened up the little sliding window to see what was happening. He took out what Allegra recognized as a tranquilizer gun and brought it to the opening. With ease, she electrocuted the metal device, causing it to break and for him to drop it in pain. He swore under his breath and fiddled with the keys on his belt. 'I can handle this one little kid,' he thought. 'I'm much stronger than she is. I'll just get some cuffs on her and this'll be over and done with.'

The guard's inexperience and desire to impress his superiors cost him dearly that day. As soon as he opened the door, Allegra let loose a Thunder Wave and he fell to the ground, paralyzed. Not wanting him to recover and spread the word of her escape, she pulled him farther into the room, took his keys and left him in what used to be her prison cell. Right before she left the room, she turned back and looked him right in the eyes. "You're lucky to be alive, you know. I could have killed you in a second, easy. But I'm not a bully like you. I don't kill people. It's wrong and you know it is. So instead I'm just gonna lock you up in here while you wait for the paralysis to wear off. See how you like being trapped, scared, and helpless." Having said what she needed to, she locked the door behind her and smiled. She did feel a bit bad for paralyzing him, but still... that was kind of fun.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

It seemed Kat didn't get why Kilik does those stuff. "Selling? Buying? Why would you sell your food?" Kilik didn't answer to this question. It was his life & business & he ain't gonna tell anybody, not even Kat. She was still a stranger to him. "Buying and selling. Why waste your time. You could just steal, adults don't need so much food." Again, Kilik stayed quiet. Who was she to tell Kilik what to do? He'll decide how he lives, no one else!

Kat walked to Kilik grabbing something, alerting him. He took a fighting stance, ready to fuse with Reiki, but she just gave him a Kelpsey Berry. He stood normal again looking confused. "There, you got something out of giving me bread. Now, if you excuse me, I need to wait for food." She went along to hide somewhere, readying her knife.

"There, we're done with her. Can we go now?" Reiki asked, hoping this obsticle was over.

"Not just yet." Kilik answered. Reiki sighed once more. Kilik walked over to Kat, keeping a distance. "Why don't you just come along with me, & later I'll get you some meat after I'm done." He offered. Reiki was stunned by this, it was unlike Kilik.

"What are you doing?" He asked hastily. "What if she tries to kill you?"

"If she does, I won't hesitate to fuse if she goes too far. Besides, the last thing I want is someone killing someone & eat their remains. I hate death." He commented back quietly. Sometimes Reiki can worry too much.

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlet stopped staring at the horizon when she heard Alessa's voice say. "Let's get going, then." Again, Alessa grabbed onto Scarlet and teleported them away. They were now in a building, somewhere hidden from sight. Before Scarlet could say a thing, Alessa said. "We're in the old Galactic building. You probably had someone helping you out a few minutes ago, right?" Scarlet stayed quiet, there wasn't anyone with her except Syrena, her spirit Leafeon. Scarlet was about to reply to her question, but she interrupted her. "Can you tell where they are right now?" She asked. Since Scarlet was fused with Syrena, she wouldn't be able to see her. It was now time to reply.

"Well..." She began, hesitating a little. " She's already here.." Scarlet finished, in a little louder tone than a whisper. Scarlet could tell Alessa was confused, "Here, i'll show you." She offered. Then in a flash, Scarlet wasn't fused with Syrena any more. Next to her was a ghostly Leafeon floating in the air, "This was the pers- I mean, pokemon helping me." Scarlet showed Syrena. The Leafeon wagged her tail up and down, Scarlet saw. "She's saying that it's true, only I can understand her because she's my pokemon spirit. And we were here to free other's like us," Scarlet continued, "And I can tell you'r one of them too, so maybe you could help." Scarlet finished.

She looked at Alessa curiously, "Scarlet, who is this?" Syrena asked quietly. Scarlet turned to Syrena then whispered back. "Some one that can help, so be nice. Ok."

TornZero

Years

Alessa

"Well... she's already here." Next thing that happened, Scarlet was back to normal and a Leafeon was floating next to her. That should've been expected. "We were here to free others like us." Then she earned herself the title of Captain Obvious. "I can tell you're one of them, too, so maybe you could help."

Hm, come to think of it, Sen, you and I have been fused since we met, haven't we? The Kirlia agreed, noting how he rather enjoyed his time occupying a physical body again, albeit shared with someone that's hardly even a teenager. At least it left room for development and cooperation, instead of dealing with a know-it-all adult. Regardless, they decided to try de-fusing. Sen himself was standing next to her now, standing on the end of his feet as normal, while Alessa's hair became a green-less blonde, and her bright blue eyes lost the red tint to them.

"Someone that can help, so be nice, okay?" Scarlet was finishing up with her partner, and Alessa leaned against one of the walls next to where a door used to be to check outside. God, it already felt weird not having that second presence in her head all the time; she'd grown so used to it. But she has to get used to this, too.

"It's all clear," she told them before turning back to her new ally. "So what was your plan? Besides getting caught by guards, of course. I'm sure you had an idea of what to do had that happened."

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson

Scarlet watched Alessa transform into her normal self, she blinked at her ally and kept her gaze onto her. Next to Alessa was a Kirlia, of course he was her spirit, or she. "Are you really going to trust her?" Syrena said, sounding a little uncomfortable. But why? Syrena always liked help. Scarlet ignored the Leafeon, and pretended she never said anything. Then she turned to see if the coast was clear, and Scarlet quickly turned to her pokemon spirit and nodded, then gave a quickly put her finger over her mouth to tell Syrena to stay quiet. Even though they couldn't hear her, they could still see her mouth move. Hopefully Alessa didn't see Syrena's mouth move.

"It's all clear," Scarlet quickly turned her gaze back to Alessa, and smiled then slightly nodded. "So what was your plan? Besides getting caught by guards, of course. I'm sure you had an idea of what to do had that happened." Well-- to tell the truth Scarlet never thought further than sneaking in, maybe she should quickly come up with something. Scarlet opened her mouth to speak but Syrena interrupted her. "Just tell her you don't have one, Scarlet. Syrena told her. Scarlet turned to see the Leafeon, she could tell by her expression that she wasn't happy about something? She was acting like this ever since she saw the Kirlia. "Go on, tell her now!" Syrena kept insisting, this wasn't like her. Her tone sounded slightly angry too.

She sighed and rolled her eye's, "Fine." Scarlet looked to the ground as she spoke. "I don't have one, I only thought of how to get in." Scarlet felt a little embarrassed. She looked up at Alessa as she carried on, "But, we could think of one now. While sitting down." Scarlet breathed, then let herself slip to the ground and sit. Syrena then followed her actions.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat started humming a tune Candlelight taught her. While she was humming, she heard someone walking near her. Kat slightly squeaked and jumped up, she fused and jumped back.

Kat growled, not seeing who the person was. She forgot Kilik didn't leave. Even Candlelight growled at the intruder. Kat's vision cleared up and she saw it was Kilik. Kat laughed nervously and fused back

"Sorry. You startled me." Kat said to the boy while scratching the back of her head. "Why don't you just come along with me, & later I'll get you some meat after I'm done." Kilik offered to Kat. Kat scratched her arm "Uh... Well... I gueeess..." Kat walked closer to Kilik and looked at him as if saying "Where to?"

Back