• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Saddest of Dawn's moments?

Definitely the DP finale, I really miss her and I hope she returns as a main character in the future sometime.

And also the Hearthome Contest where she failed to pass the performance stage, that was sad cos it made her lose confidence, which went down even more after failing to pass the performance stage at the Solaceon Contest.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I did watch the final episode despite me having the knowledge that it will be a sad episode! :(

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
I will never watch the last DP episode again, cause is just not fair. they should've kept going with the series, after all they left out some things in DP that they forgot to make episodes out of. like the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, what happened to that?

Years
I will never watch the last DP episode again, cause is just not fair. they should've kept going with the series, after all they left out some things in DP that they forgot to make episodes out of. like the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, what happened to that?

Well, they had to end it due to a new generation of games. With Unova, Cilan replaces Brock and Iris replaces Dawn.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Hey can I join?
Why do you like Dawn so much?
She's definitely my favorite out of all of Ash's companions, having a awesome personality and on top of all that being really pretty!

My favorite of her Pokemon?
Piplup! Favorite Pokemon anyway but it's really cool in the show too, with lots of personality compared to some of the other Pokemon. Getting hit by Draco Meteor was funny too haha

Favorite Outfit?
The Winter one and the Princess one, they made her look even prettier than usual!

Last edited:
Years
I agree that Dawn should deserve her own series cos she made a huge impact on the anime and she's like the girly-girl counterpart of Ash.

I'm currently rewatching the DP finale - Memories Are Made Of Bliss.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I agree that Dawn should deserve her own series cos she made a huge impact on the anime and she's like the girly-girl counterpart of Ash.

I'm currently rewatching the DP finale - Memories Are Made Of Bliss.

Aww man, that episode makes me cry haha... I can't believe she left ;o; I refuse to watch Best Wishes because of it! As for getting her own series, I'd absolutely love this. I'm still waiting to see her special episode from after DP finished, but unfortunately I can't even find a Japanese version!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Of course to answer the topic question formally, I think the split-up is the saddest moment of Dawn, I mean there wouldn't be signs that we will be seeing her again except if she's going to take part in the B/W series! :(

Years
If I had to compare Dawn to Misty, May or Iris... I'd say Dawn had the best development and personality.

I'm currently working on some Dawn-themed art right now.

Back to the anime, I'm now rewatching Dawn's first episode - Following A Maiden's Voyage.

The Sinnoh saga was in my opinion, the best region saga so far. Unova is also doing good but we're only over 60 episodes in.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yup, I really enjoyed watching the D/P series and it's by far the best saga. Unova would definitely be last in my list even though I really like the whole region and all. I'm just not really caught by the whole series, but I'm still watching it. I don't want to miss a single episode. :3

Definitely looking forward to see those, Hikari!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I skipped whole 14th season because DP ended and Iris' replaced' Dawn. BTW, I'm starting to do new theme for PC. And that theme is dedicated for all Dawn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back