• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Especially when I draw cutesy girls eating ice cream. Those are especially badass.
Spoiler:
Also thank you. :3

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Shark-torpedo was liked better by me and Donquixote Doflamingo. Where is he now? ;A;

oh, and cute gal.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Dunno if it's my computer or the online servers, but I can't access or play any fileden files. Which of course include the music players in my signature.

Do they play properly to you guys?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
SHARPEDO'S BACK! YAAAY!! :DD

I won't be checking if it works or not. No headphones and parents are sleeping nearby. :x

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Also, I have to agree with machomuu, there are times when a curt response is funny, but it really depends on the forum, and I personally wouldn't be the type to do that. If a forum is full of sarcastic people taking potshots at each other all the time, at best I'll just lurk, but it doesn't leave a good impression on me. :\

In the end, it's kind of a best when used sparingly method of posting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sarcasm often fails me. I should get better at it so people don't want to throw things at me when I am sarcastic.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

I'd agree for the most part. The old addage about attracting more flies with honey makes sense in real life, but online from around the ages of 35 and back, it unfortunately seems like trolls and internet tough guys are admirable. And that's probably why it appears as if everyone tries to do be one.

The keyword there being appears. I mean, yeah, things like YouTube comments tend to breed the worst kind of people, but I'd say there's a silent (or just less vocal) majority of users online who aren't looking to cause trouble or offend anyone (for shock or otherwise).

All in all when you consider it, there really isn't much of a reason to be flippant. But there's nothing wrong with a well intended joke, either.

What was that about me not having anything to say in this game?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh, there's definitely a silent majority when it comes to the internet. If I were to use my DeviantArt as an example (totally not shameless plugging), while there are people who favourite, comment, complain, and so forth, there is always a big amount of people in my watcher list who don't, but just look at my work, appreciate it by themselves, and move on.
This happens on every part of the internet. I'd know, because usually I am part of those people. Only venturing into YouTube comments in very rare cases is a given, though. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back