• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

L Z

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 4, 2020
Is there some cheat code to manually add abilities to a pokemon? Paras evidently doesn't like hanging on to its aqua heal ability upon evolution, and Parasect will have no ability at all.

Years
I Played this game and it's amazing! Deadly Seven at it's best.

A lot of glitch though, that's why there are happy and frustrating moments...

ゲームはプレイした! 致死セブンはすばらしいです!(。∀ 。)

でも、エラーがいっぱいいっぱいだよ、だからワクワクとイライラの時間が感じた。

FUNです!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2014
HELP....seriously...I'm not sure if I have the most updated version, I got it off coolROM about a week ago, I beat fortree gym and went to the caves, but when I get through I find myself in a room that looks like a zoomed out version of the main cave, there's this Dragon on the other side of the wall I can't get to and cutlerine telling me I can't go up the ladder cuz it's not finished.....what do I need to do?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
HELP....seriously...I'm not sure if I have the most updated version, I got it off coolROM about a week ago, I beat fortree gym and went to the caves, but when I get through I find myself in a room that looks like a zoomed out version of the main cave, there's this Dragon on the other side of the wall I can't get to and cutlerine telling me I can't go up the ladder cuz it's not finished.....what do I need to do?

Ignore the charizard and head out of madio cave and go to lily cove city

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
From the LPs I've seen on YouTube, Asimov is supposed to give me the Strength TM when I head back to the boat after beating Senex on Gym Island. However, when I head back to the boat in my game, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

He gives it to u when u reach it I think. Dats wat happened to me

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 3, 2015
Hey, after i got past the lilycove sewers, gleis teleported me to a bedroom. Then, i got downstairs and tried to get out of the house,but the game says i've need to take breakfast.now i've tried everything in the house,but i can't get out.what i need to do now?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Yo i found this hack on coolrom and its super sweet... Im kinda stuck though... Im pretty sure its not a bug and Im just dumb... But how do I find surf? Do I need strength or rock smash first? Theres this cave and its blocked off and no matter how many zombies I talk to... Help :0

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Yo i found this hack on coolrom and its super sweet... Im kinda stuck though... Im pretty sure its not a bug and Im just dumb... But how do I find surf? Do I need strength or rock smash first? Theres this cave and its blocked off and no matter how many zombies I talk to... Help :0

First , I have to say that you should use a ROM that is patched with the latest patch of the game ( I don't know which beta is patched in the Coolrom Rom ). Secondly to get surf you have to interact with a black belt ( karate dude ) at route 115 . You must have a free pokemon slot. After you interact with the black belt you'll have a magicarp that holds HM 02 Surf. Hope that helped..

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Hey, after i got past the lilycove sewers, gleis teleported me to a bedroom. Then, i got downstairs and tried to get out of the house,but the game says i've need to take breakfast.now i've tried everything in the house,but i can't get out.what i need to do now?

Talk to some dude north of the city

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Talk to some dude north of the city

I guess you didn't understand his problem . He is stuck after the lilycove sewers where you wake up in your house and have to get breakfast . Your response is correct , however you have to talk to the dude after you have breakfast . The problem is that there is an infamous bug that prevents you from completing this event ( getting breakfast ) . Many players who have experienced it and were unable to progress further and started over tge game....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 18, 2015
i LOVE your hack so much, by far the most creative and most sinister hack ive played, I hope to see many more creations from you, I just have one problem, im STUCK, and its sooo infuriating, I lost to senex in lilycove on the rooftop, i then fought all the deadly seven and won after i respawned at the pokecenter, from what ive seen in various forums, there is no way to get hm dive besides winning the first fight. I cannot progress and I need to know what happens next, please tell me theres another way to get dive without having to restart all over, because ill probably give up if thats the case :(

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
i LOVE your hack so much, by far the most creative and most sinister hack ive played, I hope to see many more creations from you, I just have one problem, im STUCK, and its sooo infuriating, I lost to senex in lilycove on the rooftop, i then fought all the deadly seven and won after i respawned at the pokecenter, from what ive seen in various forums, there is no way to get hm dive besides winning the first fight. I cannot progress and I need to know what happens next, please tell me theres another way to get dive without having to restart all over, because ill probably give up if thats the case :(

Another known bug... As far as I know ( and remember... :P ) if you got stuck there the only way to get HM 08 Dive . Hopefully if you are playing from an emulator you can use this gameshark code ( It will give you HM 08 Dive on your Item Storage (PC) : C7AC2C1B DD487A35
Hope this helps...
P.S. : I don't think that there will be another hack coming from Cutlerine ( gone at the moment...there is a mini hack called a grand day out but aside from that there is nothing else ) .

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 18, 2015
Oh my god dimebag i could kiss you! Thank you so much for the spot on gameshark code, you are my hero :) and also where would i find a grand day out, doesnt seem to be on coolrom

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Oh my god dimebag i could kiss you! Thank you so much for the spot on gameshark code, you are my hero :) and also where would i find a grand day out, doesnt seem to be on coolrom

You're welcome pal ;)
About grand day out , I don't know if you can find it on coolrom since I don't download hacks from there. You can find it on its thread : www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=276201.
All you have to do is to download the .ips patch , then patch it to a clean Pokémon Leaf Green ROM . You can use an ips patcher ( Lips patcher for example) . Then you are all set and ready to play ! ( there are numerous FAQS about patching ips files too). However a grand day out is a mini hack so don't expect something more than 3 hours , despite that it's worth playing it . Good luck .

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 18, 2015
So ive read in alot of forums that hm strength is given around the elite four part, ive beaten the elite four a bunch of times now and still noHm strength, i s there a working gameshark code for hm strength, ive beaten the game but i cant get past the extra parts with boulders im the way

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
So ive read in alot of forums that hm strength is given around the elite four part, ive beaten the elite four a bunch of times now and still noHm strength, i s there a working gameshark code for hm strength, ive beaten the game but i cant get past the extra parts with boulders im the way

Well I don't remember how you get HM3 Strengt so I can provide you the gameshark code for it :P
HM03 : B036BEB1 097E5C89.
You could use the Walk through walls cheat but it can get you in trouble sometimes :P

Back