• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World Divided

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
Actual Game:
Elexium 3 Game Data
Elexium 3 Game Player (attach date to game player)
IF IT DOESNT WORK LET ME KNOW

A World Divided
A Rodent Production Company Product

Elexium wasnt so good of a hit. But the story goes much farther. Fero and Sero are the kings of the land and they are planning to kill each other. Your charecter must defeat them both and save the land. Once again.

Part 3 of 19 In the Elexium Games.

Screens:

HELPLING THE PRISONER

screen19ut.png

More screens later today!

Last edited:

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
I haven't played the other games, but I must admire the fact that finally someone here is making a game that's not a Pokemon fangame, just like me. (Though I don't think mine is good enough to post yet, and I don't think enough information is available for me to legally do so.) Anyways, it's a cliched, yet good plot. I'll be looking forward to seeing it!

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
Thanks for the great repsonses!

More screen up asap. Im moving right now so it will be awhile before completion. By Saturday it should actually be 100% completed.

EDIT:

BEGGINING OF THE WAR

screen23li.png
\

THE PASSAGEWAY TO THE PALACE

screen39qc.png

INSIDE PALACE PART 1

screen45ma.png

SECRET DUNGEON

screen52qh.png

More To Come!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Bleh, RTP, I would rather make a game with all original resouces... Oh wait i am, and it's not a pokemon fangame either, Maybe i'll make a thread later...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This game confuses me in more ways than one.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
hehe, yeah, Fire pits surround a jail made of trees! what?
a bunch of people lined up in a row? yeah, nice game, sorry to say, but I have never seen a good game made out of RTP (Cept for tilesets, they're cool.) I suggest trying more and making your own graphics.

Years
Swizzler121 said:
hehe, yeah, Fire pits surround a jail made of trees! what?
a bunch of people lined up in a row? yeah, nice game, sorry to say, but I have never seen a good game made out of RTP (Cept for tilesets, they're cool.) I suggest trying more and making your own graphics.
Stop putting down other members with your arrogant attitude. If you keep spouting out posts like these negative posts with NO constructive criticism, then I belive that you're not fit for the Game Development section.
If there's a game you think could be improve, let the author know how to do so. If you can't, get out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Sorry, Sorry, I said the game would be better with custom graphics, sorry if I put you down squirrel... You can always get a team that can to help you out, The people around here are nice enough to help... But if you don't want to do that you can go to www.rmxp.net thousands of people make sprites for everything exept Pokemon, I'm even a member there, and I am also making a game that does not involve pokemon, Sorry again if I put you down, sometimes I mess up my play of words...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hey nice game i would say the graphics look cool , because i only use RM 2003 ,rpgmaker xp dosent work for me O( i need a better monoitor:dead: )

good luck on your game , mabye post a bit more of the storyline?

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
Ok thanks everyone for all the coments. Swizzler thanks for the apoligy. I was just alittle mad thats all. Ok iw ill post more sotryline.

Back