• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Anyway, if anybody's seen Metadrek's current art, it's just an edited Muk with scrap metal stuck in it; I'm working on new concept art for it to make it a little less looking like a mere edit.

Metadrek's supposed to look that way. It's basically a radioactive Muk with scrap embedded in it. Has to do with where it evolves.

I can't wait for Mentail, though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2011
Activation

I've registered on the pokemon titanium/iron forums two weeks ago but I stil havent got any activation e-mail :(

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
So... Orre is gone.

Why? It was UNPLAYABLE. Orre only has wild Pokemon in a few areas. This lead to long, empty routes, since you didn't have anything like Wes or Micheal. To anyone who wanted it: I apologize, but you didn't miss anything.

Of course, what replaces it? Derukia and Fiore don't have enough landmass on their own.

I won't tell you yet. But you'll know if you can recognize this pattern of trees:

treezzx8.png

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
cryptrisetownze2.png

Cryptrise is a small town in the middle of nowhere, along Derukia's western edge. It's not all that important, but contains a large cemetery. This is considered holy ground, and is shrouded in a dense fog that makes it impossible to navigate. Cryptrise is interesting in that it's haunted- indeed, you'd be hard-pressed to find a building without at least one Ghost-type Pokemon in it.

kinkajoukid

Zzz...
Years
Weavile, best of luck! Really! After more than a year your fangame is still alive, which is pretty impressing. Most of them don't even last that long. Just keep improving your skills, don't lose sight of your goal, and make it happen!

On a different note, is your CBS done? :)

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
cryptrisetownze2.png

Cryptrise is a small town in the middle of nowhere, along Derukia's western edge. It's not all that important, but contains a large cemetery. This is considered holy ground, and is shrouded in a dense fog that makes it impossible to navigate. Cryptrise is interesting in that it's haunted- indeed, you'd be hard-pressed to find a building without at least one Ghost-type Pokemon in it.

Um...

Yea...

Those trees just don't cut it.

Also the Grass, Houses, PKMN Center, etc look too bright and happy for this sort of town.

So I suggest you maybe tint the screen to give it a grayish look.

Or just change the tile set entirely.

@_@

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Um...

Yea...

Those trees just don't cut it.

Also the Grass, Houses, PKMN Center, etc look too bright and happy for this sort of town.

So I suggest you maybe tint the screen to give it a grayish look.

Or just change the tile set entirely.

(@_@)

Ingame, the screen is tinted while here, and there's a nasty fog. I don't see any reason to change the tileset when an event does just as well, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
they both look very nice, love how the lighting is now abit softer. cant wait to see what comes next,

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
deadspacend0.png

What is this place? Is it a badly-mapped area? Yes. But intentionally. Why would it be such? It is a place which defies the laws of physics; of ergonomics; of logic. It is a place which should not exist. But, why would you travel to such a place? I'll reveal that at a later date. Until then, feel free to guess away.

BGM: Download

Years
I am guessing its a sort of... "Dead Space"?? LOL OK so I cheated and used the sound files name as a guess, but seriously from the sound files name and the way it looks I am thinking alternative dimension that lacks substance and well anything.

Question: Do the stars in the background twinkle?

If so, you should make a video of it, if not they should and then you should still make a video of it. :p That would be cool.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
This game looks pretty decent. I think I could help with making the MS paint Pokemon pics into more
proffesional looking sketches, maybe even making designs of undrawn ones. No offence,
but they need a lot of work. I am not exactly requesting a place in the staff, I just want to help.

Oh, I may be able to make sprites, too.

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry. I always call them hacks on accident. I know it's a (fan)game. I feel so embarrased.

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I am guessing its a sort of... "Dead Space"?? LOL OK so I cheated and used the sound files name as a guess, but seriously from the sound files name and the way it looks I am thinking alternative dimension that lacks substance and well anything.

Question: Do the stars in the background twinkle?

If so, you should make a video of it, if not they should and then you should still make a video of it. :p That would be cool.

I'd actually renamed the file to provide a hint- the original filename was just "creepy".

That is the area's name, and you've got the basic gist of it. This is TITANIUM's Deadspace, mind you. Iron's is totally different. But the stars WILL twinkle. They don't yet.

ToasterKing2000: It's not a hack. But anyway... that would be greatly appreciated. However, I require examples.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Hey nice job. If you need any help and I'll try to work on it. I'm good at mapping, editing tilesets, and more. If you give me a job and i don't know how to do i will try my best to find out how to do it. I will be a devoted staff worker, if you allow. Please pm me for questions. I may be a noob but i believe i can be of assistance.

P.S. do you have an application that i need to fill out to join your staff???

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I don't need a mapper, I'm afraid.

So, I originally had planned for the demo to end at Stone Forest, which is just after Chromeshore. However, I've recently considered a point just after Heartland; in the Lost City. This would be slightly longer, and would provide FAR more to do; you'd obtain the Strength HM, and as such could enter several previously inaccessible areas. As a result, you'd be able to catch a considerably larger amount of Pokemon, which would allow some actual competitive play. There would also be enough version differences at that point to warrant providing both Titanium and Iron. However, it would be released later, and wouldn't end on an important battle like the shorter demo. So, which do you want?

Back