• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu 3DS XL

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Anyone heard about this? No one else wishing they lived in Japan solely for the purpose of purchasing this?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have no idea what you are talking about :o

Maybe try searching for it before posting next time? :P

Spoiler:

It's a special Pikachu-edition 3DSXL.

I'm not that excited for it because I'm weird about Pikachu...this is Dream World art Pikachu, and I always felt that his head was too perfectly round in his DW art and it made me not want it, haha. Maybe if they had used anime Pikachu!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
OP could of given a little more info if I'm completly honest.

But I want it, if it wasn't a XL. Just a normal 3ds

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
I don't own a 3DS, but we a design like that, I might be tempted to buy one lol, too bad its XL though...

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
Yeah, I'm not a fan of making handheld gaming devices larger than they need to be, especially when the resolution of the screens doesn't increase as well. Looking at the picture now, I keep thinking that the cameras look like a pair of headphones around pikachu's neck lol Is it just me?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I really wanted one of these :( but no, I'll be settling for a normal blue or red 3DS XL next month D:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'm with @Toujours and @Ausaudriel...I prefer the regular size 3DS. I've got big hands, but I think the 3DS is too big. But this is a very cool DS. I saw someone posted this to r/pokemon on Reddit! They bought it from Japan I think.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, I'm not a fan of making handheld gaming devices larger than they need to be, especially when the resolution of the screens doesn't increase as well. Looking at the picture now, I keep thinking that the cameras look like a pair of headphones around pikachu's neck lol Is it just me?

IMHO
1)The 3DS XL is actually pretty cool, or at least I like the big screen it just feels fuller.
2) I hope this isn't too "inappropriate", but regarding the cameras...

I don't know how to quote multiple things but I totally agree with the round head Pikachu thing it just doesn't work for me :/
^Boy am I stupid

Last edited:
Back