• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Badum-dish.

Also, I like how you didn't even bother giving Mitsudomoe a nickname.
I gotta finish the Russian S2 of Chinese Electric Batman and I'm about to start watching The Greatest Love Story Ever Told.

/proud that he got the references

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm no misogynist but I found Hei pretty awesome.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My MAL friends list are all over Love Hina, I guess I should read it one of these days. Can't say I grew out of the genre when this is one of the best things I'm reading right now.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There's just something about the writing and the characters that make it so awesome.
No matter how crazy, Akamatsu always manages to make his characters extremely believable and lovable. It's just ridiculous.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Negima's ending was incredibly rushed due to problems with the editors and stuff. It leaves you a bit unsatisfied since there's so much potential not being used fully... And because of the plot holes of course.

Still a really, really entertaining read.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Has there ever been an amazing end to a long running shounen? Kekkaishi had a pretty decent one and from what I've seen Kenshin seemed well done. OP will have an amazing end presuming everything goes well, Oda has supposedly had it in his head from the beginning.

Years
60. Even if we had seen a properly fleshed out ending for Negima!, there would have been quite a bit of fanboy raging because their favorite girl didn't get picked as the one he liked, and it would have been claimed as a terrible ending by those fanboys.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm wondering about the day in which Detective Conan will end. It's been advancing in the plot quite a bit lately but hnnng. I know Aoyama has the ending in his head; he's had it for years.

Years

Pokestick seems to have followed BinaryPeaches in displaying an avatar of the updated Bianca.

As for me, I'm showcasing both the redesigned Bianca and Cheren cos now I'm an official DualRivalShipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back