• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
Well looks like I'm gonna have to leave the internet for two weeks until the actual release. I really don't want anything big spoiled for me haha.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
so does anyone else think that some of this info we have seen so far adds credibility to the quote about all pokemon being in the games? it could explain why he hasnt seen any new pokemon if he is telling the truth

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'm kinda annoyed the video shows an unknown important character. He's spoiling the things I don't want spoiled and not spoiling things I want spoiled.

At least there should be a better selection of leakers before too long. The hype train has become the hype volcano and its about to explode.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
so does anyone else think that some of this info we have seen so far adds credibility to the quote about all pokemon being in the games? it could explain why he hasnt seen any new pokemon if he is telling the truth

He hasn't shown us his Pokedex in a while so there is a chance he has run into a good number of new Pokemon. Plus he's only made it to the second city. The number of Pokemon going to then is usually very small.

Guy

just a guy
Years
OH MY GOSH. Avoiding this thread like the plague. I'm so thirsty to see what that dude's uploading on his instagram, but nope, can't do it. Please use that pretty report button if there's something to be reported here, because I'm avoiding these leaks for the next 11 days. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
He hasn't shown us his Pokedex in a while so there is a chance he has run into a good number of new Pokemon. Plus he's only made it to the second city. The number of Pokemon going to then is usually very small.
yeah and unless i miscounted there was only 25 pokemon shown in the pics of the pokedex and it says he saw 27 so maybe he had seen 2 by that point that he didnt wanna show

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
OH MY GOSH. Avoiding this thread like the plague. I'm so thirsty to see what that dude's uploading on his instagram, but nope, can't do it. Please use that pretty report button if there's something to be reported here, because I'm avoiding these leaks for the next 11 days. :(

This is why I'm hiding the names of the images and spoilering the links XD Just for people who don't want things blatantly spoiled.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
gah he shown quilladin stats...its the bulky and slow type. Gonna be worst if he turns out to be really grass/dark :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Wow, upon seeing Quilladin's stats, I kinda hit the nail on the head that it'd be a slow, bulky attacker.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
I really hope you get a kanto starter with your kalos one because if you have to wait, I'm gonna be really disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back