• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
....you too?...

Good luck with that :P If I were you I'd (also) try to breed the Aipom, thats a lot better than finding it in trees. I've tried to get a Shiny Aipom for about three months and I've honeyed every tree every day, but didnt encounter a single shiny :( I did encounter a Munchlax though:P

THX!!!
hey you guys im watching bleach so im writing fast. NO LUCK WITH AIPOM.i want an ABIPOM.....!!!!im only doing it so i can do something different to get shinies.l8rzzzz.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey Guys. Seems like 2 days ago I posted here. Well still no new shiny, I couldnt shiny hunt at all because I was doing a video project and I went to my friends house with my DS and I forgot it there. I still dont have it but Ill get it back tonight.

GOOD LUCK! =D

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
no shiny yet :( Once im done watching naruto I'll go check out which swarm I have today and try to get a nice chain on that one ;)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite:
Hey guys I have great news. I just got my first Pearl shiny. Shiny Palkia. My first 4th Gen SRed shiny.

Congrats! You got quite a pink fluffy bundle of love now. :) I thought about it once, but I think I prefer normal Palkia, possibly. ^_^

Originally posted by Star Striken:
Hey guys, got any suggestions on places to hunt? I don't have a specific target and I don't want to use the pokeradar for once. Plus... I'm too lazy to SR :P

Hmmm, well... I think you could go to that route under the Pokémon League and get yourself a SHINY TENTACRUEL! *Eyes shine in strange, ethereal ways*

*Gets stared at*

What? Can't a girl wish to be surrounded by Shiny Tentacruel anymore? :P

Originally posted by Thebiggamer:
Thebiggamer's story of today's adventure:

Cashed Tax Return
Went to Wallmart, bought Wireless Router
Went to local college, got Fafsa forms filled out
Went home set up wireless router
Wireless router didn't work
Disconnected router, rehooked up, still didn't work
Swore
Called Tech support
Guy from India helped me disconnect and reset the router
2 1/2 hours later tech support guy figured my router was defective
ended call
swore again
went back to wallmart exchanged routers
got home,set up new router
this one works
I got wifi now 8)

Woo hoo!... *Cries* I need one of those lame Wifi USB Connectors for my own WiFi. ;_; Must...Trade...Things... *Eyes shine*

Hmmm...*Stares at ryan* Wai halo thar! *Shakes hands with you*
Check out my rockin' pink Crobat! :P *Needs to change signature to a Crobat picture*
I think that Crobat looks better as Shiny this time 'round, so I thought I'd use the opportunity. ^_^ Besides, he's got something along the lines of 29 IVs in Attack and Speed, sooooo...Yeah! Only thing that sucks is that his nature doesn't boost Speed, but Naughty isn't that bad either if I Choice Scarf it (The Extra attack compensates, I'd say. ^.^)

Anyways...I'm taking a break from actual hunting right now, been EV training Senka and Mahican (Two Umbreons) and I am EV training Sonki as well now, so that's quite a bunch of Pokémon I'll see in my way! (With some luck I'll get a Shiny Gyarados when I train in Attack EVs >D)

Still, my target is Shiny Eevee! The good side of this is that I've been picking up Rare Candies and I already have 22 to be used! Hurray! *Thumbs up* Less work looking over newborns' IVs. ^_^ This way, if I don't have PC access at the time, I can still see what is decent or less decent. ;D

Off I go now, guys! Have fun with your hunts and don't stress out!

*Flies away on Varheonas and Sonki*
*They're gasping for air due to my, ummm, large bone body structure* XD

~*Runasutaru*~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Shiny, Crobat is cool, I had one back in silver and it was my favorite shiny at the time, my current fav. is manectric which I still need to finish the EVs

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
OMFG! NOOOOOO! I cant shiny hunt this Weekend.....My brother took my DS to School and he lost it. Ok I wont want anyone to make a stupid comment on this like "omg whyd you let him take it" "well atleast you can start over again" "its not your life get over it". Seriously I dont want to be anymore pissed off.

So no, I wont be hunting and I wont be doing anything.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
OMFG! NOOOOOO! I cant shiny hunt this Weekend.....My brother took my DS to School and he lost it. Ok I wont want anyone to make a stupid comment on this like "omg whyd you let him take it" "well atleast you can start over again" "its not your life get over it". Seriously I dont want to be anymore pissed off.

So no, I wont be hunting and I wont be doing anything.

Man i'd be super pissed, if my brother took my DS anywhere and lost it he'd be getting the bill for a new one.

Not to be an ass or anything, but why did you let him take it? taking anything like that to school is really risky.

In related news, I got shiny regirock!!!!!

I'll copy and paste a post from sppf inna bit with a few more details, and i'm gonna upload some videos of regirock onto youtube later too. :D

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
i've finished watching bleach so im huny aipom again.
lil-dil, not meaning to anger you any more but was your game inside?

Yes. My game was inside. -.-'

Man i'd be super pissed, if my brother took my DS anywhere and lost it he'd be getting the bill for a new one.

Not to be an ass or anything, but why did you let him take it? taking anything like that to school is really risky.

In related news, I got shiny regirock!!!!!

I'll copy and paste a post from sppf inna bit with a few more details, and i'm gonna upload some videos of regirock onto youtube later too. :D

Well I let him take it because he said hes going to trade some pokemon at school and Im like ok, because this is the first time he has done it and well now I know not to trust him anymore.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
To Runasutaru: thanks I'll consider that! I've never gotten a shiny while fishing or surfing, so... yeah, I'll do that! :3
To Lil-Dill: wow, sorry, man... that must suck. Were all your shinies in that game?
To VenomX: congrats on Regirock! Looks like you'd been at it for quite awhile! XD

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
To Runasutaru: thanks I'll consider that! I've never gotten a shiny while fishing or surfing, so... yeah, I'll do that! :3
To Lil-Dill: wow, sorry, man... that must suck. Were all your shinies in that game?
To VenomX: congrats on Regirock! Looks like you'd been at it for quite awhile! XD

Ya know you'd be suprised, i've been after it for less than a month, all four soft reset pokemon i have have all taken under a month to get, wierd no?

Anywayz C/P from sppf

I'm shaking right now, about ten minutes ago shiny regirock appeared after 3,338 resets

After reading about DK finding his shiny turtwig i was inspired(partly by jealousy) to resume resetting for regirock, i was planning to get up to 4,000 then stop for the night, i got up to 38 then as i was talking to a friend i heard the tail end of the stars circling, with my attention firmly back on the game i proceeded to try and capture it, i used premier balls, ultra balls and timer balls to no avail as it started to use struggle, fearful of it fainting itself i had to throw my master ball, it's bashful natured, i don't know it's iv's yet but i'll check them and post them later, along with videos of it in battle.

Shiny regi quad half complete WHOO!!!!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
wow u got a regirock congratz ive always thought about going for registeel though, im going to resume my turtwig hunt when my friend gives me his japanese diamond once i get it ill play through it. as for right now im not sure i might go soft reset for shiny mudkip who knows i might get lucky. good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years

Yes :( All my shiny pokemon were in that game. I just hope someone turns it up at his school and I get it back on monday...I really hope I get it back...

Back