• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
GIEF MI A HUG!

UglyBabyTwin_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, that picture threw me off so much when I first seen it. I need to find that thing and buy it to scare children with.

Hmm. T:
I just noticed that a song I used to like is about suicide. Somehow never realized that haha. I haven't watched all of the video, but what I did see involved lots of blood and what appears to be a woman who drowned herself. :?

Years
Batman is even better than Superman.

Marvel for the lose!

Hmm. T:
I just noticed that a song I used to like is about suicide. Somehow never realized that haha. I haven't watched all of the video, but what I did see involved lots of blood and what appears to be a woman who drowned herself. :?

What song? I think I know what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I learned a song I love is about a teacher/student relationship a few years back. It was awkward.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
"Inside the Fire" by Disturbed. T:

I need to stop being lazy and finish that drawing.
These are the lyrics, by the way.
Spoiler:

Edit-
I guess I wasn't clear enough. c:
These lyrics aren't mine, It's an actual song.

Last edited:
Years
Ah, I thought so. Watch the first 10 seconds or so of the video, after that it isn't hard to tell it's about suicide.

@Live
I saw what you did there! HOW DARE YOU, SIR? I'm calling Spiderman.

Sir Codin

I used to like Disturbed. Not anymore though.

I don't remember why I stopped listening to them, but I know part of the reason was I was sick of every album after Ten Thousand Fists sounding like Ten Thousand Fists. Also, because I was getting sick of Draiman's melodramatic break-up songs.

Draiman's new band, Device, sounds like a mediocre industrial rock band, too.

@Toujours:

Oh yeah, that was another reason I stopped listening to them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually don't like it as much as I used to. I didn't even finish listening to it. x;

Edit-
Touj, it's a real song. Just not a very well-known band.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That indeed is amusing. Making me want to start switching faces in pictures again.

My eyes are dying from being on the internet so long. I'll be back tomorrow. T:

Years
That indeed is amusing. Making me want to start switching faces in pictures again.

My eyes are dying from being on the internet so long. I'll be back tomorrow. T:

Same. Plus I just realized that I have at least 2 hours of math homework to do. I hate inverse trigonometric functions...

Anyway, cya guys.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
reN0829188.jpg

Stumbled upon this a while ago.
Can't stay away.

This one is better
Spoiler:

Google images yay.

This shoulda been in the anime. :1

5684556_700b.jpg

Heh. You think inverse trigonometric functions are hard, try explaining why Tauros can't learn headbutt.

No, seriously, I'm not kidding. Look it up. It can learn Wild Charge, it can learn freakn' Blizzard... but Tauros... The original gen 1 bull, normal type, physical - can't learn headbutt. :/ Still, by fifth gen too. SERIOUSLY. Can we have a mystery dungeon game where at the bottom of the dungeon that's the mystery they explain??? I'm dying over here :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back