• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
do you have the whole story planned out?
it must be extremely hard to make, being in Jhoto and Sinnoh!

Scompi

I can make you a website if you want me too. All I need is the location of the website host you wish to use.

I'll PM you.

do you have the whole story planned out?
it must be extremely hard to make, being in Jhoto and Sinnoh!

It's not that hard, but it requires a lot of patience because sometimes the story doesn't work out and you have to either restart or fix something.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2008
A few small bugs:
1) The title screen (Where Oak is talking) has some glitches IE text showing up in the wrong locations, no text showing up.
2) upon startup, the game crashes in the bedroom. and the PC does not work.

That is as far as I could get, it kept crashing.

Just out of curiousty, does anyone have the MD5 checksum so that I know I am working with a good clean patch?
--Thanks

Last edited:

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
It's been so long since I last checked this thread :P.

So far the maps have been really good, and it's cool thats your adding all the different regions and mixing them to make a new storyline :P. The Johto Road idea was cool, but will you add some Sinnoh or maybe even the Orange Islands? Anyway good job, the beta has only a little bugs that don't really change the gameplay. Good job.

Scompi

Anyways, I have some screens. Not much, but it'll do.

screen73ie0.png
screen77ns8.png

screen76lo9.png
screen78oy9.png

I was also thinking of putting GSC music into the hack. Like Ecruteak them, Lighthouse, etc. What do you think?

Thanks, Scompi.

Scompi

Travelling around Johto
screen79ea5.png
screen80eg6.png

Okay, heres what I got: You get the new item called "Bluepass" from Prof.Oak after you beat Giovanni at the Weather Institute. He tells you Team Rocket isn't behind the weather problems, but another team further east, in Johto. You have to go to Olivine Port, even though it's closed and talk to the Sailor. He will take you wherever you want in Johto. You have to figure out where to go and how to get there. There will be different coloured passes in the future. Some may take you to interesting places in Johto, but they will be harder to obtain.

What do you think?

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Hey Scompi, just out of curiosity, how is it possible to take a boat to Azealea Town? Have you made it an island or somtheing?

Scompi

I edited the sailor and boat events, to my advantage. The towns like Cherrygrove and Azalea, won't be like the islands. I just used the boat travelling, but the island events themselves won't occur there.

Thanks, Scompi.

Scompi

So far, Cherrygrove and Azalea are going to be the only ports, in Johto. Until you get the rare passes, like Rainbowpass, then you will be able to go to interesting places, such as Newbark Town and maybe even Kanto(like Zel says, even though its a Fire Red hack). You will get to face Brendan atleast once, Red most likely and maybe even Gold... I'm also starting to get better at scripting, so I may start making more complex scripts, I'm not sure yet as to how good I am at scripting. Well thanks everyone for showing interest.

But what does everyone think about travelling to Johto AGAIN... Is it a bit boring being able to go again? Exciting? Frustrating? I'm making the hack for everyone, so I need everyones opinion.

Thanks, Scompi.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yeah, the Boat thing sounds interesting (and since you are doing some changes to Johto, I think it could be possible reaching Azalea... Perhaps Ilex Forest has flooded? XP)

Anyway, nice updated scompi (good to know you still have many good ideas waiting for us ;)) Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back