• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Glad you do XD. Here is one of my faves.

mightyarcadooom.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Lol, i remember when u made that. Lol it was the first day i talked to you on MSN. You've always said that was ur fav.XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Mmm thats quite easy actually. What made me get into it was when I saw all these cool fusions in threads and I thought WOW O_O. So I requested a few and as I got some more they got better so I thought "Why dont I sprite and see how I do" and there you go and I am as good at fusing as I am now. I think Ive been fusing for about 3 months cus I started at the end of the month I joined XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok first of all the exact date I started spriting was September 12th maybe 14th which is when I opened my thread and what made me join PC was when I came on to this forum when I was searching for something I saw that loads of people come here and I thought "This might be fun, so meh i might aswell join" and then I joined and here I am now XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Lol, cool. so........what is your favorite candy or candy bar etc.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
Dude y'all know you can count me in! P_V if i wouldnt of typed in "pokemon fusions in the search box on google and found your thread i would never be here.
So, if you wouldve put your thread as a different name i would be on the computer 1/2 as much!
So thanks
*goes to update sig*

Stevo-kun

Years
Oh yeah thanks for joining Zack XD and yes fruit and Nut, its like a nice Chocolate bar with Raisins/Sultanas and nuts in it.

EDIT: I found a cool Sheik piv XD.
Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Melee%20-%20Zelda%20Sheik_jpg.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah I like that one XD. Here is another awesome one of Volvagia XD.

volvagia3.gif

I think this pic totally freekin rocks XD. Plus hes my fave boss to face in OOT.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back