• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
MetalMario said:
Well.. it's route 10. I'll admit it would be quite the adventure to have to go through the Rock Tunnel backwards (G/S/C style), then through this crazy party land just to get to the Power Plant. ;)

LOL,yeah,I couldn't find a good place for a base,so I just put it there;)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Wow we are the best club on PC. i never knew that thanks for imforming me about that metal mario.

no luck in shines. i just got the fake pokemon diamond and i am addicted to completeing it.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
No luck with my shiny hunt so far. I've been searching in the tunnel by Mt Chimney in Emerald for a shiny Slugma, but I've had no luck. But I will find something soon, if I stay in that area long enough, its just so confined...but, knowing my luck, it'll be a shiny Machop. I'll keep you posted.
~Chronos

Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
YAY another MCR fan :P

Runa be jelaous XD
Yup. (too bad I was late with my monthly avatar theme in the SHORTEST month.. >.<) Does Runa like them as well? Or is there some kinda competition thing going on here I'm unaware of?

Chronos said:
No luck with my shiny hunt so far. I've been searching in the tunnel by Mt Chimney in Emerald for a shiny Slugma, but I've had no luck. But I will find something soon, if I stay in that area long enough, its just so confined...but, knowing my luck, it'll be a shiny Machop. I'll keep you posted.
~Chronos
Yes, Mercury Slugma is pwnage, but I think Camerupt's pretty awesome, too. At least it isn't better than its non-evolved form..

feraligatr master said:
God pokemon diamond is the worst game ever back to the smeargle hunt for me then. a question. since the SHC card thread got locked how will we get updates to our cards?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59688

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
MetalMario said:
Yes, Mercury Slugma is pwnage, but I think Camerupt's pretty awesome, too. At least it isn't better than its non-evolved form..
Both of those Pokemon would be nice. I may stay up tonight and go for them, seeing as how it isn't a school night. Chances are I'll encounter one of them...or I'll fall asleep on my GBA.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2007
kan i join plz i havnt caught a SINGLE shiny on emerald yet *wahhhhhhhh* where r shynies?!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i quit on shiny krabby and i am now hatching bellsprouts for a shiny does anyone know the best nature for bellsprout-victreebell

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2008
*sighs* I still haven't caught a single shiny. But i'm hyped to catch one soon, how do you know if a pokemom IS a shiny, anyway?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
can i join all i have is a shiny mighteyanna and a shiny poocheyena?

Yes you may join, welcome ^_^

*slaps MM for liking My Chemical Romance* No MM NO! they suck big time... i would love to personally slap Gerard Way if i met him... but thats off topic XD

well shiny hunting hasnt been going to well, been busy with college and such this week, but since its half term, i have nothing better to do than switch on the good ol' DS and play to my hearts content ^_^ i shall keep you posted.

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2008
lugia_master said:
thats easy!Its a different color!

Okay, Lugia_Master. and, that's cool that you caught a SHINY trapnich! So, wehre are they-- shinies -- mostly sighted at on the ruby game?

Back