• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
congrats on the find kratos :D

I stopped Pokeradaring ralts and now going for pachirisu. thpatches of grass that hold ralts are too small......

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
w00t! TPP IS BACK! ^^

Well I'm thoroghly ticked off right now. I just got word from those friends that I let borrow my FR that they BOTH found shinies! Oo BOTH OF THEM. I saw one's, a shiny Sharpedo, and the other claims to have a shiny Magikarp. I was soooooooooo bummed because that means another person got randomly lucky while NOT Shunting. The Sharpedo was supposedly found in the Safari Zone/Great Marsh (dunno which version he found it in) as a Carvhana. -_- I'm still trying to get through the game but training is taking a while.

Finally got my Golbat evolved and going for badge #5. Can't wait to get to Sunyshore, I'm going to make my Pokeballs pwn with seal-y awesomeness!

Grats on the shinies for teh ppls who caught them. Good luck everyone else.

EDIT: Saw Kim looking in on us again o.o

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
Hey Kim! :)

I now officially deserve a shiny. I've done 8257 Dialga resets. That means my next benchmark is the 75th percentile, at 11356.

I might do the SHC cards later tonight. (that's "might" :p)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years

EDIT: Saw Kim looking in on us again o.o

<I>Kobra<I>

I try to look in at least once a day :P I just don't always post. I don't really have anything to post about. I guess I could update you on what I'm doing. I'm playing pearl, I've defeated the E4 and am working on the national dex now. I have been doing a lot of trading trying to get the little dots on my gts globe. I am working on getting max berries, and getting all the berries available at this time. I haven't found any new shinies but I did get two in trade on the gts. A fearrow and a Lugia. I'm not expecting them to count because I am sure they are either cheats or clones or both. (they are still pretty, lol!) So anyway, that's what I'm up to right now. Good luck to everyone in their shiny hunting and congrats to everyone who has found shinies recently!
Kim
*Edit- Hey MM!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Where do you get all these numbers from, MM...

Hello, Kim.

I did absolutely no work today, and I know it'll come back to bite me in the but tomorrow, but I don't care. It's the last week of school, and my grades are too high to magically fall from high A's to low B's.

I'm hunting for Drifloon, Squirtle, and Turtwig simultaneously, but Turtwig seems to be slowing me down. Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Ok, it's official. I've cracked.

I CANNOT go another day without shiny hunting for Latias. I thought with the advent of D/P I could get it off my head, but I always find myself thinking about how great it would be to have one! But I've been hunting for it for so long...it just feels like I'll never get it y'know? Well, that's going to change. On Emerald2, the "lucky" one, I'm going to hunt for Latias and stay on that island until I find it. No exceptions whatsoever (except transferring stuff ). I really do hope this is the last time I have to go to Southern Island. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hi Kim ^^

Finally got my FR back, and something is awesomely wrong! I was saved in the coin return SRing for Scyther, with around 5615 coins, and now I'm saved there SRing for Shiny Porygon with ?845 coins! Yes, ?845. I bought a porygon and it became 9845 O.o

So I dunno, I might keep going for Porygon, I may not. I'll probably go back to Scyther, since Porygon isn't my type (even though I'd be one of the first to own a Shiny PorygonZ). Give me your oppinions on this, please...

Anyways, got Badge #5 and trying to keep this pace running. I have a team of 5 (with a tagalong to use moves like fly and surf) and am contemplating what to make my 6th member. I might switch my Graveler for a Steelix, but otherwise I dunno.

Shiny Update: All on hold until I beat the E4 in Diamond. Maybe some Scyther resetting though.

Good luck on teh hunts!

EDIT: MM, clean your PM box out! I can't reply ><

<I>Kobra<I>

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
this post is completly off topic but to the sig of the poster ^^^ ala colby "AHEM" real music ? LMAO come now with all the diffrent generes of music you choose rap as the worst *dies laughing * , myspace ? LMAO once again your part of the 92% of teens who will get kidnapped and #!$#! by a 50yr pet oh flyer XP not to mention the fact that in the same sig u condem people for being part of one fad (which isn't really a fad since its been an ever growing genre of music for about 40 yrs now ) and then admit to being part of and proud of being in another fad (one which i might add is just the next step *coughcough* im pretty sure u were one of the "losers" who were on face book and xanga too now u moved over to myspace so you could hang with ur best pal and number 1 friend tom :) )

on the subject of this club , doesnt it get annoying of all the blatant advertising that goes on in this club that has nothing to do with shiny pokemon ? it's quite annoying and wasteful of space

on the subject of shinnies congrats kratos lol i wont be getting a shiny glameow unles si hatch one (and it aint on my breed list XP )

i am finaly done with everything cept the battle tower so that means it time to finaly start working on my water team ( alpha versions for breeding beta versons for tower and final AAA versions to whip alll of yee behinds bahaha ) so there wil be lots of breedings and ev training in my future so heres to my first hatched shiny and of course the ever more likely random shiny encounter while ev training.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
So today like I said before I was really focused on hunting shiny gastly at the Old Chateau. I spent 6 hours today hunting it and in between I did about 2 hours of SRing for chimchar. Several times I thought it was shiny because I looked at it at the wrong angle. Blah shiny gastly was begining to haunt me.1:30 AM, Conan O'Brian was just about to finish and I was thinking of calling it a night and head to bed. I looked down at the screen...another mind trick?! NO! shiny gastly had appeared!!! WOOOOO!!!! so I jumped around for a while and took in the joy of running into your intended shiny :D. I confused it with bronzong, it hit itself, then I put it to sleep and chucked a Dusk Ball. It was caught!! 2nd D/P shiny, 27th caught overall. 4th shiny ghost :D Nicknamed him "Exor"
Lol unfortunately my father left the digital camera in our car from over the weekend when we took pics and video, and he was at work (yeah he works night shifts) so I had to resort to taking pics with a crappy mini digital camera my sister has...so here's the cheap pics I took x__x:
Blurry blue blob of gas
Blurry attempt to show no device attached at bottom
Barely legible ID page
May not be able to tell, but its LAX
illegible stat page, shouldn't have even bothered xD

Lol here's its stats:

Gastly Lv.12 (male)
Lax nature
HP 32 (IV 27)
Att 16 (IV 25)
Def 15 (IV 19)
SpA 31 (IV 20)
SpD 13 (IV 17)
Spd 26 (IV 19)

Wow lol it actually got decent IVs. Lol yay makes one more ghost to my collection. Hehe I think I'm going to go for Dialga next, but still also go for chimchar on pearl. If I get chimchar first, I'll hunt spiritomb ASAP though. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well done, Steelix. Anyway I have just reached the E4 but I wanted to leave it so I went to the Honey Trees. Still can't get the hang of 'em. Also I have now seen every poke I can before the E4. National Dex, here I come.

On another note, I have been thinking that when I get the National Dex I could breed Hippopotases with Slack Off & Rock Slide and trade them over Wifi. And who knows, I may hatch a shiny in the process. (Nobody gets that one.) If you think this is a good idea and want one please tell me and I'll set up shop when the time comes. (Unless I find a shiny one while hunting for the parents. Then I'll breed something else to sell.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, Sabeleye is finally Level 100, first one of the game too so now I'm at a loss at what i should do so I'm going to roam around for a while and see what i can find.

I think i'll go hunt Sviper for a bit, seeing as they look great in shiny form, as MM knows XP

Congrats on the new shiny DarkSteelix, thats pretty sweet!

Good luck to all

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Grats on teh Shiny, Steelix! ^^

Speaking of, I might want myself a Shiny Steelix, or Gastly, those are cool too.

I'm making absolutely no headway in hunting, mostly because I'm not hunting even an hour a day >< I'm going to get some Shiny Scyther hunting done tonight while I wait through the many loading screens of Elder Scrolls IV (got it today :D )

I WILL HAVE A SHINY!!!

*rushes off in a triumphant style*

<I>Kobra<I>

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well, I did it. I beat the Elite Four and obtained the National Dex. Anyway, last night I was bored so I went to inspect the tree I Honey-d earlier, and I was attacked by a Combee. I thought "why not?" so I reset, got out my Cute Charm Male Cleffa, taught a Sneasel False Swipe and saved at the tree. Currently I am still hunting shiny Female Combee. (Cute Charm really works BTW. I have seen many more Female Combees than Males.)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I got in about an hour of soft resetting this morning, something I'm not really accustomed to. Tomorrow is the last day of school (until August of course), so I will be hunting like a crazy centipede these next 12 weeks.

I'm huntin for Latias and Drifloon mainly. It'll be like that until I come back from my vacation on Tuesday. I'm really hoping I can get at least Latias or Drifloon by then, so that I can focus more attention to Jirachi. And this next shiny I get will be my 15th (well, 14th that I got by myself since Skarmory was a trade).

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, not making any progress on Diamond because Oblivion is distracting me >< Going to eventually get Giratina though....Eventually.......................

Shiny Update:
Scyther: DId really good last night, my coin glitch is allowing my to buy 3 scythers as opposed to one, which makes my SRing faster. I got a good 340 before the end of the night, so that leaves me at around 5600.

All others on hold until further notice.

Good luck on teh hunts everyone.

Years
Kobra: Careful when it comes to glitching the game. Using glitches to hasten the acquisition of shinies is considered cheating. What exactly is the glitch you're using, anyway? ;)

9659 Dialgas. Good luck, everyone. We're in the midst of a heat wave right now, so I'm not inclined to do any work requiring actual thought, which means it'll be at least till tomorrow before I get the SHC cards done. I have started.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ive been thinking ... first dp shiny was a murkrow , second was a pelliper .... I think my third shiny will end up being another flying type following this pattern XP

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
I officialy deserve a shiny rotom....8576 SR's....My game is like a mother going to give birth....any second now......And my pokeradaring isnt going well either...cant get a chain past 16 XD just gotta keep going at it im determined to get that shiny gallade!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Combee disappeared. So I have just started hunting Mime Jr. through Pokeradar. (Top chain: 2) The only problem here is the rarity of Mime Jr. In fact, this is the first time I've really envied Diamond owners. You see, I have been studying movesets a lot and realised a great way to use Mr. Mime (Not telling you what.) So I am working on that. Wish me luck.

Back