• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

WATCH OUT FOR GHOSTS

Welcome to Watch out for Ghosts, the Pokemon Edition of Watch out for Zombies, which existed in Other Trivia before it was closed.

How to Play
29.png

The objective of this game is simple. Much like the thread in Other Trivia, you post the number that comes after the number that was last posted. However, there is a twist. When someone get to the number 100, they become a Ghost. A Ghost Pokemon, Ghost Trainer, I don't care (as long as it's Pokemon Related), but you're a ghost. When someone is a ghost, they have the option of counting along with the rest of us normal Pokemon/Trainers, or 'scare' us (saying zero) into starting over. When will they decide to 0? Only they know.

Current Ghosts:
Normal Ghosts: Curious., PG Tips, The Rkyeet, [supporter]~Ryukaa[/supporter], starlightmint72, donavannj, Limanya, AlexOzzyCake
Permanent Ghost: None

How do I become a Ghost?

There are several ways to become a ghost.

One: Number 100
Getting Number 100 will result in you becoming a normal ghost. Simple as that, hn?
Two: Number 200
This number has a special effect. The person who get number 200 has all other Ghosts become alive again, and the one who had hit 200 in the first place is now the one and only ghost.
Three: Number 300
If someone manages to get all the way to number 300, they become a Missingno aka a Permanent Ghost. They are not affected by the number 200 rule.

400 and higher get nothing. It just means the ghosts are being extremely lazy.

Example:

Cooltrainer: 1.
Okaaay! Let's do this!

Beauty: 2.
Who will become the first Ghost hn?

Psychic: 100.
Hnn.. Seems that I have became a Gastly.

Cooltrainer: 101.
Just as Gastly? How lame.

Psychic: 0.
Find it lame now, Cooltrainer

-------

Lame, but you get the point, right?

Rules

One: All PCs rule apply! Let's not go around breaking them.
Two: FOUR WORDS PER POST. And no. The number doesn't count unless you spell it out.
Three: You may chat in this thread. HOWEVER, everything has to be Pokemon Related, or else it's off-topic. Too many off-topic posts will result in the warning and after that it'll be an infraction, as it's against PC rules. You may speak about the Pokemon Anime, Games, I don't know. Just make sure it's Pokemon Related.
Four: Have fun!

I'll make this post prettier some day.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hai, gaiz o/

Pokemon related, eh? Well, if that's the case, I must say that I'm an avid Steel-type lover. Skarmory (even before all the cheap competetive stuff people do) is <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NO I HATE POKEMON. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE :( /brick'd

Skarmory is awesome. :3 I don't care about all the competitive stuff, especially since a lot of my favorites tend to be in UU or NU.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
4. I love Pokemon too! Dragon types rule!
Dragonite+Eevee+Typhlosion= Pure awesomeness.
I hope I can get a Shandera!
180px-609Shandera_Dream.png

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I must say that Shandera is indeed my most sought after 5th Gen. non-legendary, non-dragon. After the Tsutaja line, of course. =3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love the Shanderaa line; Hitomoshi is so adorable~ <3

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Shanderaa's gonna be named Soul, for sure.

/had a psychology appointment + went out for dinner

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmmm, dinner~

My Shanderaa is going to be named Shannon, after a good friend of mine, aye.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Also, I found an awesome AB! pic on Pixiv (this is going somewhere Pokemon-related, I swear).

Spoiler:

I can wait for BW, seeing as I own Black <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

D'awww~ I love it when I find fanart of series that are crossed-overed with Pokemon. /o/

I can wait for B/W, mainly because my focus right now is on buying something else. That and my DS sucks.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
/back off Hinata's mine

I love Mijumaru <3 But Pokabu is awesome too~ And so's Tsutaja~ Heck, they're all freaking awesome.

13 /forgot

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The girl from BW has clothing that I would more likely wear on a Pokemon Journey.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

In the picture, yes.

The boy from BW is Touya, Touko is the girl. And are you crazy, I love Touko <3333333

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

She's got a reason for that. /or at least one artist who has art on 'Booru has a reason for it

Back