• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Guy

just a guy
Years
Just watched it.

It made me laugh more than anything else. What Michael Gambon (Dumbledore) said about his favorite line being "Harry" in the last movie, that was a bit touching though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Omg they're all so adorable. xD;

This just makes me want to watch all the movies again. :'( Boxset needs to hurry up and come out.

edit: skldjfldsjfldsl in the related videos:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Omg they're all so adorable. xD;

This just makes me want to watch all the movies again. :'( Boxset needs to hurry up and come out.

edit: skldjfldsjfldsl in the related videos:
lol

I was about to watch that but I kind of....idk. I forgot why I didn't. xD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
So no mentions of any welcome emails, huh? It's been a week and I haven't seen signs from any of my social networks...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm going to go check if I received mine. But I probably didn't since I registered like on the final day. xD

*checks*

Nope, no emails. ):

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
What house are you in?: Hufflepuff
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): 15cm(I dont know the inch stuff :\ ) Mahogany Wand w/Unicorn Mane Hair.
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: into an Acromantula.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Welcome to the group, kagan! I promise you, we're not always this inactive.

Although, I'm guessing no one here yet has received any e-mails from Pottermore since they sent out their latest batch?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm really getting annoyed at the lack of email. I thought this was going to be on a first come first serve basis all the way. Meaning people who registered on day 1 would get in, then after all those users got in, the users who registered on day 2, and so on and so forth. Having to wait so long just makes the fact that I registered on day 1 mean nothing and that was something I was very proud of!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
They really should've just done a first come first serve system. I mean, having to wait longer than those who joined later than you? I deem that unfair. ):

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
-Hey Zeffy, this is the creator of PPG, requesting an audience-

What house are you in?: Ravenclaw
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): 9 inches, made from sturdy willow, carved in the side
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: into a clever skinny cat.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Yeah, it's too bad that they didn't send out the emails in the first come first serve order. Seems a bit pointless for trying to get into it early now...I knew it was just to start off the hype >_> Oh well, I have other things to keep my mind off it now~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
You know, I never filled out that form when I first joined. I'm gonna do that now. :)

What house are you in?: Slytherin
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): 11.5 inches, Mahogany, Dragon Scale
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: into Peter Pettigrew.

Also I missed out on the Half Blood Prince on TV the other night and I wanted to watch it. But my sister being the TV Control freak saying that we've got it on DVD, albeit it being a terrible copy and probably worse than 240p, still wouldn't let me watch it. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Sitting here reading a Pottermore spoiler from the Gryffindor welcome notice and I just came to a shocking realization of how terrible it would be for me to be sorted into Gryffindor. Pottermore for me would be to learn about everything I don't know about Harry Potter, and being sorted into Gryffindor would offer less knowledge than anything given the story followed Gryffindor perspectives. Especially being primarily interested in the deep history of the houses, Gryffindor doesn't offer anything new from the spoiler site I'm visiting right now. And from reading the letter, the only thing that's not entiiiirely known by many is that Dumbledore was a Gryffindor, and - honestly - if you were paying attention to even the movies, you'd know that. But at this point, I'd prefer any house over Gryffindor... and Gryffindor is my second favorite house. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
This is really taking time. I bet they did not predict this would happen.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I went and saw the movie again last night; this was the third time. I'm not sure why I keep doing this to myself, but I cried at all the same points as I have the previous two times. Sifting through Snape's memories is quite possibly the most heartbreaking moment in cinema history...

Back