• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, they aired it in a random order. The first ep in "Haruhi's order" was a film they made, in chronological order of course they made the film first. The concept of the show is pretty brilliant and the protagonist Kyon is good it just, doesn't live up to it's potential.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

True chronologically would start 10 years before most of the series. But yeah, I can't really remember the order of that show as I watched it ages ago.

I haven't made music in ages, should whip out FL one of these days.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I once made something on this flash or javascript thing with light up squares! Other than that, nope, no music here either. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Lapras your sig. image is broken and this time it has nothing to do with my own connection.

In other news I am so tempted to pick up Mieu for Dreamwidth RPing. So adorable <333 Also I'm probably not even 1/4th the way through and I've already cried over a scene in the game. Why did everyone have to be mean to Luke after what he did; he only thought he was doing the right thing ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back