• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
dose anyone have or know where i can get final fanitasy 7 charater and tilesets

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Hey! :classic:

Does anyone happen to have a Pokemon ship inner tileset for RPG Maker XP. I can't seem to find one and I need one for my game, Pokemon Diamond/Crystal.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
HELP!!!!! i need to know please. This is what i wrote in a post before this one.

"I just quick thing. I have just started making a poemon game on rpg maker 2003 and some how the language has cahnegd to jap or chiense. How can i change it back to english".

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
Have you tried to re-install RM2k3? Just a thought...

PS: Anyone got a bag script? I desperatly need one...

Last edited:

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
No i havnt been i dont want then to have to put all my sprites in the folder again. Does anybody know to just how to change the language.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone have any recomended chipsets? Also i'm wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to work with chipsets in paint.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Okay, I've looked all over the Pokecommunity and the entire wenb and couldn't find the autotile for the shallow water in pokemon RSE. You know, the one in mossdeep and lilycove where it goes from deep, to shallow, then it has the beach.It doesn'y look right going from deep to the beach. I just wanted to know if anybodys ripped that from RSE cause i really need it. I don't wanna go through the trouble of ripping it myself if someone whos willing to share has already done it.

And Pika57, www.gamingw.net has some tutorials that might help.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
I want to make random rain event.

Ive gotten this far
Event
<>Variable:[0003:Rain] = Random [1.2]
<>

Page 2
Precondtions -
Variable 0003: Rain is
greather than or equal to 2

<>Change Map Settings: Fog = ?001-Fog1?,0,64,Normal,200,5,2
<>Weather Effects: Rain,2,@0
<>Play BGS:?006-Rain02?,80,100
<>

What should i do to randomly stop it?

This is for 1 single map.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2006
Do you knowa some program to make wav sounds or convert midi into wav?? IT'S VERY URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back