• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
hey im coming back after like a month of absence so i just got pokemon x and y so yeah thats about it hope to make lots of friends

Welcome back! <3 It's great to have you returned! And I hope you'll enjoy playing Pokemon X&Y, since it's great. :3

Hope you'll be more active, and I hope your Christmas was well. ^^

Years
hey im coming back after like a month of absence so i just got pokemon x and y so yeah thats about it hope to make lots of friends

I only got X and Y yesterday and I already nailed 6 badges on my X playthrough. Currently at Dendemille Town if I recall correctly. Anyways, nice to see ya back here Yuna (I'll just call ya that becuz long username lol) and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to leave me a message anytime!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey, I'm Char. :) I joined here because I am Interested in Rom Hacking and Rom Hacks. :) And Im and R/S/E Expert. ;)

Hey there Char! Nice to meet you! I supposed you already know how to go to the ROM hacking forums already. What are your favourite ROM hacks? Personally, I don't really play them, but I've played a few, Shiny Gold, just to name one, since I forgotten the rest.

:D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Sup Guys :D!

Im new here so HI XD

Well, hey there, nice meeting you! Got a fancy on anything you'd want to do here on PC? Feel free to explore the boards! I hope we can talk some more sometime to get to know you! The staff team will help you out whenever you have any trouble whatsoever too! <3

Enjoy your stay. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Hello~ ^^ I'm a long-time fan of the game series, though this is my first time actually joining a Pokemon forum. I've got at least one game from each generation besides the newest one - and since I finally managed to get my hand on a cheap copy of White 2 today - I plan on taking on the Nuzlocke challenge for the first time. (Only I expect to fail at some point.. xD; )

But anyways - it's a pleasure to meet you all! Also, English isn't my first language, so please ignore any of the (frequent) grammar or spelling mistakes I mistake. >>;

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello~ ^^ I'm a long-time fan of the game series, though this is my first time actually joining a Pokemon forum. I've got at least one game from each generation besides the newest one - and since I finally managed to get my hand on a cheap copy of White 2 today - I plan on taking on the Nuzlocke challenge for the first time. (Only I expect to fail at some point.. xD; )

But anyways - it's a pleasure to meet you all! Also, English isn't my first language, so please ignore any of the (frequent) grammar or spelling mistakes I mistake. >>;

My, my, well, we've got all sorts of members who are into the series too! Make yourself at home. <3 Mmm, what's your favourite pokemon game? I think I've gone a cross between Emerald and Pokemon X/Y, but, you know, all the games are great. <3 So is Black 2 and White 2, in which, I wish you good luck on your Nuzlocke challenge!

It's really nice to meet you too, and don't worry about making mistakes with English; we don't really mind! Plus, I believe your English is perfect anyhow! I hope we can talk sometime, and you're free to befriend me anytime, since I'd love to be friends with you too. :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi there! I'm CarloSpike, new user to the forums. I joined because I have ALOT of questions in Pokemon Dark Rising. :D

Nice to meet you all!

Hey there! I'm playing Dark Rising myself, buuut I'm not quite that far.. yet. ;v;
Mmm, well, feel free to refer to the Dark Rising thread - maybe you can ask your questions there, and people who have answers for you can answer the best and as quick as they can. I hope everything will get cleared up for ya' soon! c:

But it's really nice to meet you as well. <3 Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
Hello fellow newcomers! I'm The Last Avenger but you can call me TLA or Avenger or something else that you could think off. :P I've been super into Pokemon my entire life and have finally decided on a forum to join. Lets all become good friends and we can battle and trade and talk and all that good stuff. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello fellow newcomers! I'm The Last Avenger but you can call me TLA or Avenger or something else that you could think off. :P I've been super into Pokemon my entire life and have finally decided on a forum to join. Lets all become good friends and we can battle and trade and talk and all that good stuff. :3

Welcome, Last Avenger. You've arrived at the PokeCommunity safe and sound. (sorry, your name reminds me of The Avengers haha xD).

Great to see ya here though! Pokemon is also a huge part of my life, and being here is the best thing ever! You'll love it here. Have fun, alright? :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
Welcome, Last Avenger. You've arrived at the PokeCommunity safe and sound. (sorry, your name reminds me of The Avengers haha xD).

Great to see ya here though! Pokemon is also a huge part of my life, and being here is the best thing ever! You'll love it here. Have fun, alright? :3
Aha it's all good, one of my inspirations for the name was Captain America. I made it around the time the movie came out. I'm having a rather enjoyable experience so far. :3

Kisemi Sora

Using both the king and queen~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
Hello everyone!! I`m new, Kisemi Sora, nice to meet you... Ofc you can call me with my full name but Kise is alright too. Love Pokemon~ Anime~ Japan~ Everything like that~

Years
Hello everyone!! I`m new, Kisemi Sora, nice to meet you... Ofc you can call me with my full name but Kise is alright too. Love Pokemon~ Anime~ Japan~ Everything like that~

Heya Kise and welcome to the forums!

If you have a love for anime, you might love the little Anime & Manga section over in Culture & Media, where you can talk all about anime. There's also the Pokemon sections obviously for discussing every little aspect of the franchise. I've been playing Pokemon games for 10 years, and yeah I recently started playing X and Y, and by golly they are awesome games.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and don't hesitate to ask staff members if you need help!

~ Hikari

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Hi there Kise! It's such a pleasure to meet you n__n Welcome to PC, one of the best places to meet lots of amazing people who all love Pokemon just like you! Here's hoping you'll be staying around with us because this way you'll have loads of fun and new friends! :D If you have anything you want to clarify, do feel free to approach me, the other Moderators or any other member as we would be more than happy to help. Oh, and I'm actually a huge fan of Japan as well, so feel free to talk to me about anything under the land of the rising sun! I'd be happy to make a new friend, plus you'd gain a new friend as well! Haha. Also don't forget to check out our Anime & Manga section - I'm sure a huge fan such as yourself would fit right in~ See you around yeah? n__n

Years
Umm. . Hello guys! ! I'm BlazingWhiteKyurem but just call me Lloyd . . Nice to meet ya. .

Well hi there Lloyd and welcome to PC!

I have to say, that's a cool username you got there. I surely loved those Kyurem forms in Black 2/White 2 and they are quite fun to use imo. I do hope to see you around the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back