• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
Not really interested in trading 4 Pokes for redis. Sorry to sound like a noob but I don't know what GS Pichu is.. Gamestop or something?

For redis....

Mewtwo, OT- Arren UT
Honchkrow, OT - Mole

Work for you?

And perhaps you might like GS Pichu, flawless, for your Larvitar, OT- Luis and Stantler, OT- Mingoo?
I need to get it checked, though.

Yes, Gamestop.

Years
Hello, my names E-Licit.

I'm interested in:

♀ MAGMORTAR @ Wide Lens (Also have Magmar Available)
Modest
[OT: TRELLIS]
31/30/30/31/31/31
Fire Blast / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power[Ice 70] / Focus Blast
HP:295 / ATK:202 / DEF:169 / SpA:383 / SpD:226 / SPD:261
♀ LICKILICKY Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Brave
[OT: JUAN]
31/31/31/31/31/31
Explosion / Gyro Ball / Brick Break / Power Whip
HP:390 / ATK:295 / DEF:261 / SpA:196 / SpD:226 / SPD:122

I can offer a pokepark celebi & concert chatot. Both were checked and are 100% legit.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@ SCV: Sure, I'll give you those for Redis. You can let me know about the Pichu if you get it checked and we'll talk about it.
@ Elicit: Only really interested in Pokes with good IV's.
@ Pokecrazy123: No offense, but no. You were quite rude about our last transaction, and very very pushy, and impatient. You even partially canceled our deal. As if this weren't enough, during our trade you stupidly decided to have your mic turned on, so I could hear what you and whoever else were saying about me. You're welcome here for trading purposes, but please do not request me to EV for you again.

Years
Ok then, I guess we wont do any trading then, I could care less about the whole IV, EV thing, I just collect events and shinys.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
hey i was wondering if i could have this?
dpmfsb484.png

PALKIA Lv. 100
Timid
[OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
Spacial Rend / Ice Beam / Earth Power / Aura Sphere

I have a shiny lvl 1 UT beldum with 31/31/31/31/31/31

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@E-Licit: Well, the Pokes you requested are IV'd, so I assumed you had some IV'd Pokes. I don't mind trading you an event or shiny for the Chatot, if you're still interested.

@jerichob10: Hello! I don't mind trading the Palkia, however I have a perfect Beldum shiny, as advertised in my thread =/. Could you perhaps make another offer of something you don't see? Also just so you know, the Palkia's IV's are flawless (:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
would you like a lvl 100 abomasnow with 31/31/16/28/25/29?

Sorry for the trouble, but I have an Abomasnow Lv 100 that I suspect has near flawless IV's, but I'm not sure. I don't use IV/EV checks for AR or anything. Could you tell me the actual stats of the Abomasnow?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@Jerichob10: Yes, flawless Shuckle sounds awesome. Also, took a look at your thread and assuming they have good IV's, I would happily trade you for..

Jynx 271/218/152/266/226/226

Quagsire

Gastrodon 363/265/235/220/200/214

Jumpluff

^Do you happen to know the IV's of any of those?

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2010
Pwnobi , do you happen to have the two TM's Brick Break and Aerial Ace? I am in need and I'd appreciate if you can trade me both

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
thanks let me just list ther pokes i want.......

♂ NIDOKING Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Naughty
[OT: ZEBEAST]
31/31/31/28/31/31
Earthquake / Megahorn / Stone Edge / Sucker Punch
HP:303 / ATK:311 / DEF:190 / SpA:203 / SpD:167 / SPD:269

DARKRAI Lv. 100
Modest
[OT: Josh]
Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Dark Void / Dream Eater

PALKIA Lv. 100
Timid
Spacial Rend / Ice Beam / Earth Power / Aura Sphere

MEWTWO Lv. 100
Timid
Psychic / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere / Recover

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
hey there :), could you ev a few pokes for me please?

Hello! Perhaps we can work something out! How many Pokes are we talking here? Also, what are you willing to offer? I usually EV for 1 Poke per Poke I EV. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Hey! Nice shop you've got here! Can I please have the Shiny Charmander and Shiny Treecko, i'm offering a 10th Anniversary Celebi and Gamestop Jirachi? I have others just contact me. Thanks!

Thank you very much! Yes, I am very willing to trade those. However, I actually have both of what you offered. You say you have others, care to name a couple?

Pwnobi , do you happen to have the two TM's Brick Break and Aerial Ace? I am in need and I'd appreciate if you can trade me both

Hello mrmo! I have no problem trading items. As advertised in my thread, I gladly attach an item of your choice to a Poke I trade you. Do you have any Pokes with good IV's?

thanks let me just list ther pokes i want.......

♂ NIDOKING Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Naughty
[OT: ZEBEAST]
31/31/31/28/31/31
Earthquake / Megahorn / Stone Edge / Sucker Punch
HP:303 / ATK:311 / DEF:190 / SpA:203 / SpD:167 / SPD:269

DARKRAI Lv. 100
Modest
[OT: Josh]
Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Dark Void / Dream Eater

PALKIA Lv. 100
Timid