• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 1.2: A Curious Gaze

Stare, Kiyoko!
The Eyes of Innocence

~A Curious Gaze~

Kiyoko tensed, but allowed them to do what they needed. He closed his eyes and tried to distract himself with his own thoughts while the process unfolded.

. . .

When it finally ended, they simply left him in his room. He looked around curiously; it seemed rather boring, and he didn't like this room. It was too... bright for his standards. Everything here was white. He scratched his head and felt something odd, so he hopped off of the table and looked in the mirror. There was a white-cream colored thing wrapped around his head a few times. "Gahntai..." he softly muttered to himself, and scratched his head. He turned and opened the door, barely reaching the handle.

He closed the door behind him, and started to walk through the building. Where do I g-- his thoughts stopped when he bumped into something distractedly. He looked at the obstacle; someone's legs. He looked up and saw that they belonged to the odd green-haired man that was carrying him. Oh... This guy is back... And the Zoroark... He had only just noticed the tall Zoroark, but he said nothing and looked up at the man again. Why is he so... Different? Kiyoko was staring up at the man, his soft, large amethyst eyes staring up at him with curiosity. Something about this man made him relax... But why...? It made no sense... Kiyoko continued to stare silently up at the man.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Valorie was apparently too scared from what happened. & she held her own against N? It's a 'miracle.' N had offered to take the unconscious child to the hospital. Kilik took no offense & gave the child to him as he took him to the hospital with Zoroark. Mistress didn't like Zoroark already.

Some time later, someone else had shown up. He was speaking to Valorie, who had recovered a bit from her experience. "Awww darn it all... That battle was getting close too! How many times has this stuff happened in this school? Frillish attacks, rabid forest pokemon, vicious ghosts, and now this! What's next? Rock pokemon falling from the sky onto everyone's heads?" The boy said. Wow, what has happened here before Kilik arrived? "Sorry. This whole thing is just bugging me. I hope the kid is alright and all but I'm just really irked. The current situation might not even be related to the incidents with the Wild Pokemon we had earlier... either way, you were doing a good job holding your own ground out there Val! N was sure no pushover you gotta admit."

"I definitely wouldn't have stood a chance against him." Kilik said to the boy. "The name's Kilik Chambers." He introduced himself to him, the one who had Quilava. Later, Zoroark came back with a letter, handing it to Valorie. The envelope was of yin & yang. Kilik didn't want to stick around for to long to hear the message from N. He had places to go, starting with the Pokemon Center.

"I'll be going now. C'mon Yaibe & Mistress." He returned his 2 Pokemon to their respective Pokeballs & walked off. Where he was going next, to the Pokemon Center. First, he was gonna take a little walk.

It was weird. First arriving to this island & he's seen a battle, made a few new friends, met N which he did not expect, & helped an injured boy a bit. What a day. After thinking & walking around a bit, Kilik walked to a Pokemon Center he finally found. It wasn't that hard actually. He sat down for a minute while looking at the door. It occured to him he arrived to the Pokemon Trainer Academy & he hasn't even battled a single time. Hopefully their would be someone decent enough to battle.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Sigh... This trip has been so boring!!" Psy said to me. "I know, I know. But we will meet new people, you and Royal could evolve, and we will meet the one and only Gary Oak. At least, that is what Star is looking forward to." Star nodded and jumped out of my hoodie. She hopped over to Royal and bit her tail to wake her up.

Royal growled and threw a few Leaf Blades at her. Star giggled and jumped onto our black bed. "We will be at our destination soon. I hope you enjoyed this ride." I rolled my eyes. Then I noticed, I am not dresses yet!! I quickly grabbed a random black shirt and changed out of my hoodie to put the shirt on. I jumped out of bed once I was done, and slipped on some jeans. As soon as the boat reached the dock, I slipped on my shoes, and returned Psy and Royal. Star jumped to my side and we ran out of the boat.

We ran to the school and stopped at the entrance, panting. "We... are... finally... here!" Star laughed and jumped up onto my head. I walked inside, and headed straight to the Pokémon Center. I knew where it was, as I had a map that I "picked up" from the main deck.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Having no better ideas for the day Isaac headed back to the pokemon center where he promptly found Kilik.

"Just the person I was looking for." Isaac announced, "Being as that my Quilava held its own against Valorie's dragonair for about five minute, I somewhat saved a kids life, and there are still a few hours in the day want to battle? I was just going to scope out battlefield twelve, but being as that you, another relativly new student, came along I think I might have found a good sparring partner."

"Qui Qui" 'uhm hmm' Raizer said doubtfully.

Seeing his pokemon knew he was lying Isaac rolled his eyes knowing he had to devulge the truth.

"ok fine truth is battlefield twelve is really far away and I needed an excuse for myself not to go. Don't ask, just people think I'm going to be busy all day." Isaac admitted.

"Qui" 'better' Raizer laughed.

The reason Issac knew he had to stay out of the dorm was because of Sam. The one friend he had made when he attended for that short time. He had already declined to hang out with her for the day since he had plans to go out to battlefield twelve. The last thing Isaac wanted to be seen as was a lier, but he didn't mind using a battle as an excuse.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen Valdrauth Esis

"Well, I'm Gen Valdrauth Esis, age 13, ranked in the Raikou dorm and originated from Driftveil city, Unova region. But judging by the pokemon you have, you probably have never been there, right?" said Gen.

Gen reached for CupCream's and Darrumel's pokeballs, as he wanted them to watch the fight.

"Ahhh! Who're those people? I've never met them! Gen, I'm scared!" exclaimed CupCream, gasping for breath.

"Meh, no reason to be alarmed. They're just here to battle." Darrumel used Detect, just in case anything was going to happen.

"Aaark! I say my words like I like them, not according to some small, calculating, tiny, notepad writing dummy." insulted Shock as he stomped on the ground.

"Anyways, shouldn't we get started now? This getting boring." asked Gen

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Who could he battle that was around his level of strength? He heard the door of the Pokemon Center open but he didn't bother looking. Then a voice popped in his head.

"Just the person I was looking for." It was the guy with Quilava. Kilik did never got a chance to know his name. "Being as that my Quilava held its own against Valorie's dragonair for about five minute, I somewhat saved a kids life, and there are still a few hours in the day want to battle? I was just going to scope out battlefield twelve, but being as that you, another relativly new student, came along I think I might have found a good sparring partner." A battle? Quilava did hold his own, after disrupting a battle which didn't concern him, so it would be a worthy opponent. Thkid though, did he find him? It sure looked like the kid was beat up. Weird he came running earlier to them & fainted again. Guess the kid was lucky that this guy found him. What was his name still?

His Quilava was making weird sounds. Was this kid telling the truth or not? "ok fine truth is battlefield twelve is really far away and I needed an excuse for myself not to go. Don't ask, just people think I'm going to be busy all day." He revised. Quilava seemed a bit better about that. Guess it was the truth.

A battle was requested. It wouldn't be wise not to accept. Besides, this would be Kilik's first battle. It would be good training for him & his Pokemon. He stood up. "I accept your challenge. My name is Kilik Chambers from Castelia City, who used to live in Cianwood City." He put a smile with no fear in his eyes. "Here to hone his skills, & you will help me further my goals. Please tell me your name as we go outside to battle." So renaissance! Kilik started walking out to go to a field with enough space. Hopefully the boy was following.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

"Well, I'm Gen Valdrauth Esis, age 13, ranked in the Raikou dorm and originated from Driftveil city, Unova region. But judging by the pokemon you have, you probably have never been there, right?" asked Gen.

"I've been there once, on a small trip on my dad's boat, saw Castelia City, it was enourmous though" replied Jason.
"Aaark! I say my words like I like them, not according to some small, calculating, tiny, notepad writing dummy." insulted Shock as he stomped on the ground.

Ralts smirked at the little electric creature, and sarcastically said "Ouch? I hope your moves are better than your insults" his blue eyes dimmed down and he moved into position.

"Ready for your command Jason, even though i know exactly what you will choose" shouted Ralts.

Electrike saw Ralts getting pumped and got himself into position.

"This better be ace" whispered to himself.

"Anyways, shouldn't we get started now? This is getting boring." asked Gen.

"That sounds like you wnat me to move first? Well i couldn't decline an invitation like that" declared Jason.

"Ralts, charge up 4" commanded Jason.

Ralts closed his eyes and his horns began to slowly shake.

"Your move, Esis" shouted out Jason.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"very well, I am Isaac the top trainer from the northern lands of Johto. I have come here to prove that my training is only the begining how strong I will be." Isaac said dashing outside before Kilik.

On the field Isaac sent out all four of his pokemon looking them over and deciding who to use. Raizer was his highest level, Ace was definantly stongest when it came to raw attacking, Specter was very effective at keeping enemies distracted, and then there was Cauldero. Cauldero was the lowest level and Isaac's newest pokemon, perhaps he should sit this one out.

"ok, Raizer take the field. Ace, Specter, and Cauldero you can take a seat." Isaac ordered.

Raizer leapt to mid field and flames erupted form his back. Ace and the others slowly made their ways of the field. Isaac was ready and raring to go for his first real battle.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

"very well, I am Isaac the top trainer from the northern lands of Johto. I have come here to prove that my training is only the begining how strong I will be." Isaac said as he dashed past Kilik to the field. He seemed ready for battle, so was Kilik. His Pokemon better be up for this, especially Mistress. She sometimes doesn't take battles too seriously.

Kilik saw Isaax take out 4 of his Pokemon. They were Pokemon Kilik has never seen before. He's never seen them around Unova anywhere. This could be interesting. Still though, it had to be fair. "This will be a 2-on-2 single battle since I only have 2 Pokemon with me." Kilik set out to Isaac so he knows. It had to be fair of course.

Isaac's first Pokemon was Raizer, his Quilava. This is gonna be a tough battle indeed. Kilik held a Pokeball & threw it in the air like a frisbee. "You're up, Yaibe!" A white light shot out from inside as an Oshawott stood in front of Quilava. Isaac & Raizer would kind of notice Yaibe was acting a bit odd. Isaac has the first move.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"heh... well then it seems I'm at a type disadvantage, but no matter Raizer's taken on worse. Lets start this right. Raizer, use aerial ace!" Isaac ordered.

Raizer chraged Yaibe then sprung backwards. while in the air he spun till he was blur then rammed full speed into Yaibe.

"being as this is school how about some lessons. lesson one: Raizer doesn't miss." Isaac taunted

"QUi alva" 'he aint kidding' Raizer laughed.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Isaac looked at Yaibe. "heh... well then it seems I'm at a type disadvantage, but no matter Raizer's taken on worse. Lets start this right. Raizer, use aerial ace!" He ordered. Raizer charged at Yaibe, flipping back & hitting Yaibe close. Lucky it wasn't critical. "being as this is school how about some lessons. lesson one: Raizer doesn't miss." Isaac taunted. Hmph. Good move.

As Yaibe was scooted back from the impact, getting his stance back, he started morphing. The color turned black, & what appeared was Mistress. She giggled like a cute girl. "Rule number 2," Kilik continued Isaac's school lessons, "expect the unexpected."

It was probably a surprise to Isaac that their was a Zorua on the battlefield, but Kilik didn't care. "I know. If I had sent out Yaibe, I would have the type-advantage. But I don't play that way." He stated. "Mistress! Captivate!" He ordered. Mistress put on a cute smile & walked a bit closer to Raizer.

"My, that was a strong attack. How did you get so strong big boy~?" Mistress was attempting to 'captivate' Raizer to make him feel uncomfortable or something. This move would make Raizer less likely to hurt Mistress with any of it's special attacks. Now...after a moment...

"Fury Swipes!" Kilik commanded. Mistress smirked at Raizer. Very close, literally, she lunged at him with a frenzy of claws. How would Isaac fair against this?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy was exploring the cave when he suddenly reached a dead end. He stomped on the floor, furious that he was going to spend the night in a cave. He looked at Grim. "Grim, go through the walls and look for a way out of this place..." he muttered and Grim sighed and went through one of the walls.

Then he heard something roar. The sound came from where he had come. "What the..." he said, "Smokey, get ready." Smokey nodded and looked at where the noise had come from, where a shady figure was seen coming towards him. It roared again, as if challenging Jimmy to a battle.

"What are you, huh? You think you can scare me?" the boy yelled, "Come to me! I'm gonna wipe this floor with you!"

The figure then came forward, revealing itself to be a Druddigon. The dragon roared again.

"Smokey, use Poison Gas!" Jimmy said.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Dominique Rousseau

"This is Halloween~"

Dominique, getting more and more impatient with simply watching the evening sky in an attempt to feel some sort of peace in the simple act, arched his back and sprung himself up onto his feet. He couldn't stand just lying there and doing absolutely nothing. It was completely boring. He had nothing against weather and this was indeed his favorite type of weather but he still couldn't help but to feel bored. He needed some sort of action to silence the boredom. Maybe a battle would be good?

Dominique, glancing over at his sleeping Zorua, realized that he'd run into trouble if the opponent wanted to have more than just an one on one battle due to the simple fact that Zu was out like a rock. Kneeling down beside his sleeping pokemon, Dominique gently shook Zu's shoulders multiple times in an attempt to wake her up. While he had to admit that Zu looked peaceful sleeping curled up on her side almost as if she were resting on a cloud high above the rest of the world, Dominique needed her to be awake in order to have a proper battle.

Turning back into her regular form, Zu practically jumped up in the air like a poptart coming out of the toaster only with none of the happiness that would be associated with eating a poptart. Glaring intently at and letting out a sharp cry of displeasure at her master, Zu faced her trainer. With a sharp cry, Zu sauntered off in a random direction like a cat precariously walking across a thin wire overlooking a city below. An aura, chilling Dominique down to the bone, of annoyance and anger seemed to flow off the little Zorua in waves almost as if she had used her strongest Dark Pulse.

"Wait! Zu, Where are you going?" Dominique, giving chase after the Zorua, who moved surprisingly fast with such tiny legs, called. It felt as if the teen had just ran two marathons in row when Zu finally stopped near a small group of people reading a letter[Whoever is hanging around Valorie at the moment]. Seeing the familiar blur of purple and black swirling transformation action that his Zorua did every time she transformed, Dominique noted that Zu had transformed into the girl holding the letter[Valorie]. Before the boy could get a word in edgewise to stop his prank loving pokemon, Zu darted into the tiny group.

"Zu, Come back!" Dominique, following after the young fox pokemon, called out to the young Zorua.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
On my way to the Pokè Center I saw some guys battling. I shrugged and walked inside. "I would like you to check out my Pokemon Ma'am. Quickly please. I want to battle as quickly as possible." The nurse nodded and took my Pokeballs. "I need your Umbreon. Star shook her head "Oh, she does not need it." The nurse was starting to look iritated and said "I need to see if it is healthy. Now." I backed away "No. Star is fine. Just heal the others and I can leave." She shook her head slowly and called out an Audino "Use Heal Pulse Joy." Audino nodded and healed Star. A few seconds later Nurse Joy gave me my Pokèballs back and I headed out to the battlefield. I walked out and saw a Quilava and a Zoura fighting. Star growled as she wanted to play with the other Dark type. "No Star. Not now." I whispered to her. I then called to the boys "Can I have a battle after thus? I am new and want to see the other Pokemon here." I walked to a tree nearby and sat down to watch the battle.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Skye watched in silence as Rama fell back from the Quick Attack. Seeing the new boy, he smiled pleasantly. "Puh-hossibly," he answered lightly. "Ih-hif wuh-he can heh-heal up first."

"Pala play," the Cubchoo said innocently. Skye laughed a bit.

"Wuh-hait," he told the Ice-type before closing his eyes. "Ruh-hama!" THe fox paused from getting up. "Shuh-hadow."

"Heh. Just what I was thinking too," drawled the fox, eyes twinkling. "Let's teach this idiot what fear is!" A Dark Pulse began to charge and Rama quickly fired, racing forward as he did so. His plan was pretty simple but... it would be fun.

Meanwhile Volca's Pokeball shook. Skye sighed. He was not letting him out so he could torch the world. Jeezus... Pala and Rama were bad enough... but he loved the little guys.

Ciel

CIel pet his Absol quietly, listening to the absent chatter of the teacher. She was really dangerous. Why would the principal have her around? He wondered what went on in adult minds.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"we already had." Isaac laughed when he heard Kilik's retort. "Raizer, dig."

vanishing under the ground Raizer began to tunnel around not directly towards mistress, but carefully creating a labtynth under the field.

"he'll be back in a moment, but for now may I ask why you decied to skip out ont he type advantage and instead use Mistress?" Isaac asked trying to make conversation.

Raizer meanwhile was still laboring to tunnel throught he battlefield. Isaa had already briefed him on what he planned to do, and now Raizer was enactign their master plan.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
As they were battling, some girl came by with an Umbreon. She wanted a battle with one of them after their battle. Kilik decided to answer later to her as he focused on the battle. Raizer was using dig. What was Isaac planning? "he'll be back in a moment, but for now may I ask why you decied to skip out ont he type advantage and instead use Mistress?" He asked.

"I like to give myself a challenge sometimes. I don't take the advantage right from the start." Kilik answered. He didn't wanna know what Raizer was doing down there. He'll wait for the surprise.

"Mistress! Calm Mind!" He ordered out. Mistress started concentrating in her mind, a calm aura flowing around her. Now her special abilities (special attack & special defense) were powered up. "Ok Mistress. Shoot a Shadow Ball through the hole Raizer made!" Mistress smirked. She ran over to the hole Raizer dug through. A dark ball was forming in front of the Zorua's mouth, & she shot it straight down inside.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Please, call me Gen." said he. "Hyper, Shock let's start this, shall we?" asked Gen to his pokemon.

Hyper nodded, though Shock was to annoyed to listen. "let's get it on!! Hyper, Rain Dance!"

Wondrously, Hyper made all weather forecasts useless and made rain fall on the whole world Hyper hopped and danced until a drizzle fell, then he sped up the dance. Eventually, a heavy rain fell on the battlefield, but confined to that area only.

"Too bad I hadn't prepared my raincoat, ah well. Weird power huh? Dancing for rain. It's like some tribal ritual or something

Shock grunted, his bad mood just got worse. Darrumel loved it, he liked water and rain and such.
"Whooo! This is gonna be fuuuuun!" shouted Gen

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Muh?" Maxwell uttered as Genevieve stomped away. What's gotten into her? Did he say something? Ah whatever, he'd clear that up later, the battle with Skye was the most important right now. Quillie hit the Zoura, surprising, Maxwell thought that Rama would've pulled something similar to last time. Suddenly, a girl with a Umbreon walked up to them, she said that she wanted a battle. Or at least Maxwell thought that she asked HIM AND SKYE for a battle... Whatever, a smile crept onto Maxwell's face behind his mask, a new trainer with an Umbreon who wanted a battle? Sounded awesome, could be some good experience for Slackey since he didn't want to battle Skye's Pokémon.
"Sure thing!" Maxwell yelled to her, "I'm always up for a battle! But it'll have to wait for a moment!"

Maxwell looked at the Dark Pulse coming towards his Quilava, wait? Did Rama just start running BEHIND the Dark Pulse? Oookay... Well Skye must obviously be up to something, he always was when it came to a battle it seemed...
"Intercept it with Double Kick!" Maxwell yelled.

Quillie nodded and his feet started glowing. He made sort of a jump-kick into the Dark Pulse, the Fighting-type nature of Double Kick cut through the attack like a knife cuts through butter. Of course, the Dark Pulse still washed over Quillie and damaged him a bit, it almost threw him off his course to be exact. But the Quilava just smiled and gritted his teeth while continuing onwards with his attack. He was going to plant his feet into the annoying Zoura's face and enjoy EVERY second of it, no matter what.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark just scratched his head as everyone seemingly left the scene. It was just Mark, Valorie, and their Pokemon right now. Not only that but Night was approaching... boy how time flies. Night was the big moment of glory for Snype when it came to halloween. Pulling off pranks on as many students as possible while getting ready for the main course at 10 PM... Mark was really excited! It was just a matter of figuring out where to start. Mark looked over to Valorie and noticed she was putting her costume back on.

"So what's next for you tonight Val? Any big plans for Halloween? I guess it hasn't been the best of days so far huh? As for me and Snype, this is bound to be one of our "busier" Mark said. Snype had already put his headpiece back on. He was ready to begin as soon as possible.

"...Need help with that costume?" Mark asked, not wanting to intrude prematurely.

Snype shrugged and walked over to Dragonite. He poked her with his toy knife to get her attention.

"Hiya! Any big Halloween plans for you sis? Snype asked, his eyes glimmering through the head piece's eyeholes.

Back