• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misfit's Breeding Farm

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Heya. Just figured I'd try opening a shop. xD Welcome.
Friend code is 3497 - 0097 - 4941
In game name is Aiden.

My rules are simple.
1. No spam. Stay on subject. Trade offers.
2. Be respectful.

Pokemon I can breed.
Spoiler:

Pokemon Safari:
Spoiler:

What I want:
For the most part, you can just offer. But pokemon from any other gen is what I prefer. I have almost everything from this gen. But for the bigger offers, I'd require something of equal value.

Shinies:
Deino. There's hardly anything I'd trade it for.

Also, as for certain natures, just request what nature you want and I'll do my best to get it to you. I will post specifics on this comment later on, so.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Hey MISFIT,

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could trade me a Bulbasaur (preferably with hidden ability but not a dealbreaker) Please reply to me if you could do me the honor :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Heracross and Shellder please n.n
I'd be willing to trade a Phanphy and Togepi for them. Sound good?

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Both fossil pokemon from X/Y, and Omanyte. I might have Kabuto in a moment too.

Edit: I now have Kabuto.

Years
I would really like an Amaura. Though, I dont have too much to trade as I just started breeding myself. The only thing I have ready to trade is a Lvl 39 Riolu.

But I can breed these after work. Which will be in approximately 6 or 7 hours:
Vulpix
Lapras
Pichu
Plusle
Snorlax
Jynx

Anyone of those sound okay?

Years
Awesome. I'll breed a Vulpix for you while I'm at work, since I have nothing to do on the weekdays there. Is there anything else I can breed for you while I'm there? I'll have plenty of free time.

Back