• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
I was reading somewhere that you have tinkered with some pokemon stats. I think you have upped Mienfoo's attack for example. Is there any way of finding out which pokemon you have tinkered with and to what degree?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I was reading somewhere that you have tinkered with some pokemon stats. I think you have upped Mienfoo's attack for example. Is there any way of finding out which pokemon you have tinkered with and to what degree?

Download a program called YAPE to check pokemon stats.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Apparently, Normal types are not affected by ghost atks although ghost can be affected by normal and fighting type atks. Is is done on purpose or is it a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Apparently, Normal types are not affected by ghost atks although ghost can be affected by normal and fighting type atks. Is is done on purpose or is it a glitch?

Does this really happen? Well, I'll check it out. Maybe I can fix it later. By the way, do you mean the Version 1.13?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I don't know if this has been already asked but when I move from an area to another the area name isn't displayed on top left corner as it does normally on emerald.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Im at dragon's den now and a whirlpool stand in my way and happiness, did I miss someone that teach whirlpool or do I have to catch a pokemon that know whirlpool? Thanks

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
how do i go to cianwood city from olivin city?
should i enter that cave? if yes,then which cave?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Does this really happen? Well, I'll check it out. Maybe I can fix it later. By the way, do you mean the Version 1.13?

if you mean the newest version, yes. ghost types are hit by normal and fighting types but normal types aren't affected by ghost types.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I don't know if this has been already asked but when I move from an area to another the area name isn't displayed on top left corner as it does normally on emerald.

Sometimes, this caused by the script near the place where one map is connected to another map, it's normal, and it's not a bug.

where do i find tradestone?

You don't need tradestone to evolve the Pokemon which evolve by trading, they evolve in other ways in this hack like leveling up.

Im at dragon's den now and a whirlpool stand in my way and happiness, did I miss someone that teach whirlpool or do I have to catch a pokemon that know whirlpool? Thanks

You can buy it as a TM in Dianthus Town. And do make sure you've earned Pryce's badge or it won't work.

Can someone give an ips file for the newest beta

Sorry, but as this hack is expanded, the patch of it can't be created as an ips file. So ups file patching is the only way yet. I suggest you to use ups patchers like tsukuyomi.

how do i go to cianwood city from olivin city?
should i enter that cave? if yes,then which cave?

You don't need to enter any caves. The road to Cianwood City is just the same as how it is in Gold/Silver/Crystal Versions.

if you mean the newest version, yes. ghost types are hit by normal and fighting types but normal types aren't affected by ghost types.

Thanks a lot for reporting, now I've fixed it.

Version 1.14 released for fixing several types errors.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Sometimes, this caused by the script near the place where one map is connected to another map, it's normal, and it's not a bug.

Thanks foe letting me know . However this has stopped happening ( it only happened to me in the beginning of the game ). Gonna update to 1.14 anyways :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
how do i get pass the rayquaza battle? in the HoF thing, my save says "save failed...backup memory. please wait" then it gets stuck. I have 128k flash save type on and idk what to do. someone help please?

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
what should i do in spiral island? i am unable to battle iron there(game freezes)
when i try to search for legendaries (by going to the places mentioned in walk through) , the events are getting restarted(like nikole talks to me again in cloud forest and all such events)...
i am using v1.12.... plz help me...

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I'm playing the Version 1.14 and i have encountered a bug ( or i think so ). At Dianthus city , in the Rare pokemon corporation ( or whatever it's name is ) there are some people that their sprites disappear ( most notably the lady in front of the generator that activates the Rare pokemon at the cave before the city and the TM Vendor )
Also I would like to ask which other pokemon can be caught by giving that lady 500£ ? So far i have found : Snorunt , Bergmite and Sneasel

Back